Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

15.05.2018 05:13
After not having a first round selection in his first season as GM, Masai Ujiri has an opportunity to make a mark in his second Antworten

After not having a first round selection in his first season as GM, Masai Ujiri has an opportunity to make a mark in his second year with his team holding the no. Custom Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys . 20 selection in the NBA Draft. Ujiri joined TSN 1050 to discuss the Raptors draft strategy and whether the team is leaning towards taking a hometown player. He mentioned player position will be a consideration, saying a “big three” would be appealing but at the end of the day one factor will take precedence. “Were going after the best talent available, thats for sure,” Ujiri said, while also commenting that he team is anticipating picking at their 20th spot at this point, but will also stay aggressive if there are opportunities to improve the club. Admitting that Tyler Ennis – who reportedly may fall into the range of where the Raptors are picking – is someone he has his eye on, Ujiri said that Ennis being a Toronto native is something the Raptors view as a positive. “But if hes not the best talent available at that point, then its a different story,” Ujiri said. “Hes a very talented player and hes right there on our board, but who knows what will happen tomorrow.” Besides the draft, Ujiri also weighed in on where the team stands in its negotiations with free agent point guard Kyle Lowry. “Were going to attack it and go after getting something done…Hopefully we can be very fair to Kyle and get him back to leading the Toronto Raptors another season.” Ujiri: Draft strategy, Ennis a possibility? Drew Kaser Jersey . - Jesse Shynkaruk scored a hat trick as the Moose Jaw Warriors snapped a seven-game losing streak with an 8-2 win over the Prince Albert Raiders in Western Hockey League action on Saturday. Kenny Wiggins Jersey . - The Denver Broncos kept rookie wide receiver Tavarres King from joining the Green Bay Packers by promoting him to their active roster Tuesday. http://www.chargersprofansshop.com/Black-Forrest-Lamp-Chargers-Jersey.html?cat=918 . - The Kansas City Royals are hoping All-Star catcher Salvador Perez will be back in a few days.England seamer Mark Wood says his current target is to be fit for the one-day international series in the West Indies next March. And the 26-year-old Durham man says he was stunned to learn he had managed to continue bowling despite suffering a severe ankle injury.Wood has endured very bad luck with injuries over the last 12 months or so and will undergo surgery on his ankle this week. However, the fractured bone he suffered last month is not related to the injuries which required a pair of operations last winter and Wood is hopeful he will be able to concentrate on his career once he has completed his rehabilitation.Unfortunately I am going to have to go for a third ankle operation, Wood told Sky Sports News HQ.I have actually broken my ankle - I cant quite believe that is what it is, but I got the news last week.I went in for a test where they pump dye into your vein, and it goes round and sees what is happening with your bones.It is sort of like a bone scan and apparently mine lit up like a Christmas tree round my ankle, so unfortunately I have to go in on Thursday morning and get this floating bone that I have snapped off, taken out. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. It turns out that, although he continued to bowl, Wood suffered the injury while playing for Durham in a County Championship match.I think I have been playing on a stress fracture, he said. It is quite hard to believe.I was saying to the physio at Durham and England that it was a little bit sore and then, during the game against Surrey for Durham, it became swollen up like a balloon.I said something cant be right here, went for that scan, and unfortunately I have snapped a bit of bone off.Wood will miss the pre-Christmmas Tests in India but could potentially be fit in time to face the West Indies in the Caribbean. Jahleel Addae Jersey. That is still my target, he said. It is a long way ahead so I have just got to concentrate on getting this right and getting myself sorted first.If the selectors were to put my name into the hat, I would love to be involved then, but that is a long way away at the minute.I will just have to wait and see. Wood impressed upon his return this summer but will now require a third ankle operation Wood has made a big impact on the international scene since breaking into the England set-up.He took the wicket that won the Ashes for England at Trent Bridge last summer and played in the first two Tests of the subsequent series against Pakistan before he was forced to the sidelines by injury.He returned to action in the latter part of last summer and played in four ODIs against Pakistan but is now facing more time out of action.It is tough mentally, that is probably the hardest thing, said Wood.Thinking of the rehab now and getting yourself sorted and going through all those times when you are sat around in the house doing nothing, trying to let it heal. That is probably the most frustrating time of all.I just hope this one can be easily fixed, that its third time lucky, and I can concentrate on the cricket from then on.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Wood out of India tour 100 Greatest Cricketers: 90-81 England will be fired up Buttler warned after outburst Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz