Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
panxing18 Offline

Abbil

24.08.2018 04:26
st report to Packers training camp on July 25. Antworten

Dallas Cowboys receiver Terrance Williams was arrested on a charge of public intoxication early Saturday after police responded to an accident involving his car and found Williams riding an electric bicycle on a road near his home.

Police in the Dallas suburb of Frisco said Williams’ Lamborghini left a roadway and struck a light pole near the team’s practice facility around 4:45 a.m. Saturday. Police say the driver had left the scene. Officers found Williams while investigating the crash.

Williams was released from jail on bond on the misdemeanor intoxication charge.

In a statement released by his attorney Authentic Omar Vizquel Jersey , Williams said an officer he had met previously arrested him without performing a sobriety test. Williams said he was returning to the scene on a scooter to meet a tow truck driver.

The attorney, Chip Lewis, disputed the police account of Williams’ vehicle hitting a light pole.

”Terrance did not hit a light pole and there was no light pole even near the vehicle,” Lewis said. ”Secondly, his arrest was wholly unrelated to the traffic accident.”

Williams said he veered into the center median to avoid a collision when a man driving a vehicle in front of him hit his brakes. The two exchanged insurance information and a neighbor drove Williams home Walter Payton Jersey , where the receiver said he called for a tow truck.

”I have always been an upstanding citizen and handled the situation the best way I know how,” Williams said. ”I apologize if I should have handled it a little bit differently.”

The 28-year-old Williams was expected to miss all the offseason workouts after breaking his right foot in January and having surgery. The Cowboys released Dez Bryant in a cost-cutting move while signing two free agents and drafting two more receivers.

The Cowboys declined to comment.

The NFL has suspended Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones for the first two games of the 2018 season without pay for violating the league’s substance abuse policy.

Jones will miss the season opener against the Chicago Bears on Sept. 9 and the Week 2 matchup against the Minnesota Vikings, with both games at Lambeau Field.

He will be eligible to return to the roster on Sept. 17, the day after the Vikings game.

The discipline stems from a traffic stop in Brown County, Wisconsin Marcus Davenport Jersey Elite , on Oct. 1, 2017, in which Jones was charged with operating a vehicle with a controlled substance in his system; speeding; and operating a vehicle without a valid license. The case came to light after he entered a plea of not guilty on Nov. 15.

The case was resolved in February with Jones pleading no contest to the first charge. He was ordered to pay more than $1,000 in court costs, and his license was revoked for six months. The other two counts were dismissed.

The Packers cited confidentiality in declining comment. A representative for Jones referred to the player’s apology in November.

”I owe an apology to my family Cheap Customized Tennessee Titans Jerseys , teammates, coaches, the fans and the Packers organization,” Jones told reporters on Nov. 21. ”I made a mistake, and I take full responsibility for it. And it won’t happen again.”

Jones can take part in all preseason practices and games. Players must report to Packers training camp on July 25.

Jones was second on the team in rushing last season with 448 yards and four touchdowns on 81 carries. Fellow rookie Jamaal Williams had a team-high 556 yards and four scores on 153 carries Cordy Glenn Color Rush Jersey , giving coach Mike McCarthy a young but promising one-two punch in the backfield.

The Packers still have Williams returning at running back along with Ty Montgomery, who was limited to eight games last season because of injuries.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz