Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 113 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
xuezhiqian123 Offline

Ultrine

24.08.2018 05:48
a team that is in the process of Antworten

BRASILIA, June 28 (Xinhua) -- Federal police in Brazil have disbanded a corruption ring that defrauded the Culture Ministry of some 180 million reals (53 million U.S. dollars), Agencia Brasil reported Tuesday.

Police arrested 14 people suspected of abusing a law designed to promote spending on cultural activities, by using the money instead to throw parties and lavish weddings.

According to Rodrigo de Campos Costa, an official with the force's organized crime division, the abuse was flagrant.

"There was, at the very least, an auditing failure on the part of the Culture Ministry," he said.

In 1991 Brazil enacted the Rouanet Law, which allows companies to declare any money spent on promoting cultural activities as a tax write off.

Investigators said the suspects diverted funds that were earmarked to support such projects as children and youth theater productions in poor neighborhoods, concerts and the publication of books, among other activities.

Campos Costa said the ministry was cooperating with the investigation, to ensure "the law is effectively used for the objective it was designed, which is to promote culture in the country."

For at least the past two years, Brazil has been mired in successive public-sector corruption scandals that have led to the imprisonment of top officials.

President Dilma Rousseff has also been suspended pending an impeachment trial on charges of concealing the extent of the public deficit. Enditem

A contentious postal survey on same-sex marriage began in Australia Tuesday Justin Evans Jersey , with ballots delivered across the vast continent ahead of an expected fractious campaign between the "yes" and "no" sides.

While there has been growing support for marriage equality, with 70 percent of those surveyed in a Fairfax Media poll on Tuesday backing the "yes" campaign, Australia has yet to legalize such unions despite more than a decade of political wrangling.

The conservative government chose an unusual approach - a voluntary and non-binding postal vote - after an election promise of a national plebiscite was twice rejected by parliament's upper house O. J. Howard Jersey , the Senate. If most Australians vote "yes" to same-sex marriage the government will hold a parliamentary free vote on changing the marriage laws. It will not do so if there is a "no" outcome.

"I encourage everyone to fill in the survey and return it. I'll be voting 'yes' as will [my wife] Lucy," Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull told commercial radio this week. Turnbull, a moderate Carlton Davis Jersey , is opposed by some members of his conservative ruling Liberal-National coalition on the issue and the postal vote is seen as a compromise.

The start of the ballot process followed weekend rallies for and against changing marriage laws, with thousands of people dressed in rainbow colors packing central Sydney on Sunday to back the "yes" vote.

Hundreds of "no" campaigners marched on Saturday, arguing that changes would infringe religious freedom and children's rights.

Up to 15 million Australians will be asked M.J. Stewart Jersey , "Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?" on the ballot paper and given the option of marking "yes" or "no" boxes.

But "yes" campaigners have said this method of collecting votes, via the postal system, could be less effective at engaging younger tech-savvy Australians Ronald Jones II Jersey , who are seen as more supportive of changing the laws.

National Party MPs have also voiced concern about Australia Post's abilities to deliver the ballots to rural areas across the vast country.

The postal vote will close on November 7, with the result to be released on November 15.

Migratory birds are seen at Lake Balikun in Balikun Kazak Autonomous County, northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Vita Vea Jersey , Sept. 26, 2017. (XinhuaPolat)

Modern manufacturing, transport help six Chinese provinces develop fast

A look at Kantuman Bazaar in China's Xinjiang

Scenery of terraced fields in Houyuan Village Cheap Tampa Bay Buccaneers Hats , China's Fujian

Scenery of high-speed rail networks in south China's Guangxi

In pics: paddy fields across China

Autumn scenery of Kanas scenic area in NW China's Xinjiang

10th Pink Ribbon Charity Walk held in Switzerland

Chinese, Pakistani air forces conduct joint drill

WASHINGTON, Sept. 27 (Xinhua) -- Dwyane Wade confirmed on Wednesday that he has picked the Cleveland Cavaliers for a one-year Cheap Tampa Bay Buccaneers Hoodie , 2.3 million U.S. dollars deal and will pair LeBron James again after their success at the Miami Heat.

"There's no better place to be right now to continue to play and compete at the highest level," Wade said in a statement posted on his social media account. "Cleveland believes in my talents and what I can bring to a championship contender both as a player and leader. I look forward to reuniting and playing alongside my brother LeBron. We've already won two championships together and I hope we get a third."

After playing for Heat for about 13 seasons, Wade joined his hometown team Chicago Bulls last year Cheap Tampa Bay Buccaneers T-Shirts , but he was underperforming in the past season due to consistent injuries. He said playing for his hometown team is always a dream but has to take his future into consideration.

"I've always dreamed of playing for the Chicago Bulls and I feel so fortunate to have fulfilled my dream this past year. The team is now heading in a different direction, which has made me re-evaluate where I need to be in this phase of my career.

"Being a part of a team that is in the process of rebuilding doesn't align with where I want to be right now no matter how difficult that decision may be," he added.

James can hardly contain his excitement for his close friend's arrival. He said it feels like a brothers reunion. "It's kind of like when you start school and you walk into the classroom . Jerseys For Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Jerseys China New NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Basketball Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz