Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

15.05.2018 05:16
KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. [url=http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority.com/channing-frye-cavaliers- jersey-c-11/]Channing Frye Jersey[/ur Antworten

KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. Channing Frye Jersey . - Andy Murray won Sunday while Ivan Lendl watched as a fan rather than as a coach. With Lendl among the stadium spectators, Murray advanced to the fourth round at the Sony Open by beating Feliciano Lopez 6-4, 6-1. The tournament is the first for the two-time Key Biscayne champion since he parted with Lendl, who coached Murray for two years and helped him become a Grand Slam champion. "Were back together again. It was only a four- or five-day split," Murray joked. "No, its a shame he wont be watching many more of my matches from the stands." Roger Federer also advanced easily, beating qualifier Thiemo de Bakker 6-3, 6-3. Lendl helped Murray win Wimbledon, the U.S. Open, an Olympic gold medal and last years Key Biscayne title. Lendl said he decided to step down because he wanted to concentrate on other projects, among them playing more senior events. Murray was unhappy about the split and said Lendl will be difficult to replace. Before their partnership, Murray was 0-4 in Grand Slam finals — although he did win Key Biscayne in 2009. The No. 6-seeded Murray moved one round closer to a potential quarterfinal against Novak Djokovic. Murray returned well and made the most of his chances at the net to improve to 9-0 against Lopez, seeded 32nd. The victory came on a sunny, 85-degree afternoon. Murray confirmed it was hot, although the Scotsman — who lives part-time in nearby Miami — said Fahrenheit temperatures give him pause because hes more familiar with Celsius. "I started using Fahrenheit a bit more, but I dont know the conversion," he said. "If I speak to someone back home and they say, How hot was it?, and I say, Its 85 today, and they say, What is that?, I have absolutely no idea." Murrays next opponent will be No. 11-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, who outlasted Marcos Baghdatis 4-6, 7-6 (6), 7-5. Tsonga rallied from a 5-1 deficit in the tiebreaker. Federer didnt face a break point against de Bakker, and after two matches has lost only 10 points in 20 service games. The win gave Federer 43 career victories at Key Biscayne, one more than Pete Sampras and second in mens history only to Andre Agassis 61. Li Na overcame three set points to overtake American Madison Keys 7-6 (3), 6-3. The No. 2-seeded Li, the reigning Australian Open champion, won even though she had seven double-faults and was broken four times. Keys failed to convert her set points serving at 5-3 in the first set. She also squandered a lead in the second set, when three times she was within a point of going up 3-love against Li. "Shes No. 2 in the world for a reason," Keys said. "She just won Australian Open for a reason. Shes a great player. I played well at times, and she just played the bigger points really, really well." American CoCo Vandeweghe earned a shot at Serena Williams in Mondays fourth round by winning a match that ended at 2:29 a.m. Sunday. Vandeweghe, a qualifier ranked No. 104, rallied past 2011 U.S. Open champion Samantha Stosur 5-7, 7-5, 7-5. The match began shortly before midnight Saturday and ended with a handful of spectators in the stadium. Vandeweghe has never previously been beyond the first round at Key Biscayne. J.R. Smith Jersey . Icardi is living with the ex-wife of former teammate Maxi Lopez, and the Sampdoria forward refused to shake Icardis hand before kickoff. Walter Samuel and Rodrigo Palacio also scored for Inter while Lopez had a penalty saved. Shaquille ONeal Jersey .com) - Theres nothing better for a team than to send out the staff ace in the most important game of the season. http://www.authenticcavaliersauthority.com/isaiah-thomas-cavaliers-jersey-c-24/ . -- The NFL Players Association wants to determine if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers leaked information about quarterback Josh Freeman being in the NFLs substance abuse program.MONTREAL — Martin Reway scored three goals to lead Slovakia to a 5-2 victory over Germany in round-robin action at the world junior hockey championship on Tuesday.Reway, a Montreal Canadiens draft pick who played two seasons with the Quebec Major Junior Hockey Leagues Gatineau Olympiques from 2012-2014, scored Slovakias second and fourth goals of the game and completed the hat trick with an empty netter at 19:05 of the third period.Its a good feeling for us, said the 19-year-old Reway. We believed we can do this, and we are in third place. So thats good for us, and also good for the rankings for next year. Its good for the future of Slovakia.Robert Lantoosi and Matus Sukel also scored for Slovakia (2-2), who led 3-0 after 15 minutes of action. Kyle Korver Jersey. Frederik Tiffels scored twice for Germany (0-3), including a penalty-shot goal in the third period.I cant say I minded the way we started the game, said German coach Pat Cortina. Then we made some individual mistakes in the first period, and they capitalized on every one of those mistakes. Before we knew it, we were behind 3-0, and then its catch-up hockey, and thats always difficult to play against a team like Slovakia.Slovakia goaltender Denis Godla made 28 saves in the victory. Germanys Ilja Sharipov stopped 31-of-35 shots in defeat. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys 2019 China Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz