Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 135 mal aufgerufen
 Homepage
zxlbxj1 Offline

Abbil

24.08.2018 08:38
He had four goals and one Antworten

Montreal, QC (SportsNetwork.com) - Brian Flynn tied the game late in the third period to force overtime and produced the lone goal of the shootout as the Buffalo Sabres finished off a home-and-home sweep of the Montreal Canadiens with a 4-3 victory on Saturday. After each teams first four shootout participants were unsuccessful, Tomas Plekanec followed suit for Montreal as Jhonas Enroth calmly turned aside his offering with a stick save. Flynn put an end to the skills competition with a shot into an open net off a slick backhand-forehand deke past a sliding Dustin Tokarski. Zemgus Girgensons and Chris Stewart also scored in regulation for the Sabres, who defeated Montreal 2-1 on Friday. Enroth turned aside 41 shots and stopped five more in the shootout. Jhonas Enroth was great tonight. He made some timely stops, Flynn said. If he saves five in a row, you need to win the game. Brendan Gallagher, Max Pacioretty and Lars Eller all lit the lamp for Montreal, which has lost its last three games. Tokarski made 23 saves in defeat. After Marcus Foligno blocked a shot in the defensive zone, Stewart gathered the puck, raced through the neutral zone, split a pair of defenders and finished off the sequence with a wrister over the shoulder of Tokarski for a 2-1 game 5:57 into the final stanza. Less than two minutes later, Brandon Prust worked the puck behind the net and Eller emerged with it, sending a backhander off the skate of Buffalo defenseman Nikita Zadorov into the net for a tied game. Pacioretty tapped in the rebound of Dale Weises shot from the right side of the net to give Montreal a 3-2 lead with 6:45 left in the third. The lead was short-lived, however, as Flynn backhanded Torrey Mitchells feed from behind the cage into the back of the net 49 seconds later. Enroth made four saves and Tokarski stopped three pucks in the extra session. Girgensons opened the scoring for Buffalo with 5:57 to play in the opening stanza. Nicolas Deslauriers sent a pass to Tyler Ennis, who tipped the puck in on net. Tokarski made the save, but Girgensons was parked in front to chip it over the Montreal netminders shoulder and into the net. Enroth made two big saves to keep Buffalos lead intact early in the second. He dove across the crease to stop Andrei Markovs shot with his blocker and then a few minutes later, he denied David Desharnais off a 2-on-1. Gallaghers shot clanged off the crossbar and hit the knob of Enroths stick at the goal line before ricocheting out of the crease. The play was reviewed and determined to be a good goal at 7:51 of the second. On the ice, I just thought I had hit the post and next thing you know, theyre reviewing it, said Gallagher. The video replays showed it was in and Ill take it. Game Notes Gallaghers goal was the first even-strength goal allowed by Enroth in a span of 296 minutes, 26 seconds, dating back to Nov. 13 when Minnesotas Kyle Brodziak scored at 9:21 of the first period in the Wilds 6-3 win ... Gallagher signed a six-year, $22.5 million contract extension earlier on Saturday ... Sabres forward Tim Schaller played in his first NHL game, while Brian Gionta, who returned to the familiar confines of the Bell Centre for the first time since signing with Buffalo in the offseason, played in his 800th. Cheap 49ers Jerseys Authentic .James scored 29 points, including 16 in the first quarter, and the Cleveland Cavaliers broke a four-game losing streak with a 106-74 win over the Orlando Magic on Monday night. Cheap Richie James Jersey . Dragic was a game-time decision because of a sore right ankle that had kept him out of Wednesdays loss at Utah, but played all but the last 10 seconds of the second half in the first 40-point game for a Phoenix player since Amare Stoudemires 44 on March 19, 2010. http://www.cheap49ersjerseyselite.com/. The 27-year-old hit .209 in 86 at-bats last year after missing the 2010 season following surgery to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder. Cheap Kentavius Street Jersey . Cilic cruised to victory, beating the seventh-seeded Seppi 6-1, 6-3 in just 72 minutes. He faced only one break point, winning 24 out of 29 points played on the first serve. Cheap Mike McGlinchey Jersey .Two San Francisco radio stations say they wont play the song during the duration of the World Series. A Kansas City, Missouri, station responded with plans to play the Grammy-winning track every hour from 7 a.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Although Stephane Robidas isnt a flashy player, the sturdy defenceman could be exactly what the high-flying Anaheim Ducks need in their Stanley Cup chase. The Ducks acquired Robidas from the Dallas Stars on Tuesday for a conditional fourth-round pick in this years draft. The overall NHL leaders made three deals on the day before the leagues trade deadline, shaking up their roster with 20 games left in the regular season. Anaheim also sent backup goalie Viktor Fasth to Edmonton and shipped forward Dustin Penner to Washington. Although the 37-year-old Robidas wont return from a broken leg for at least two more weeks, the Ducks were eager to acquire a hard-nosed veteran with superior passing skills and a nasty edge to his game. Theyre all attributes Anaheim could use in its attempt to back up its outstanding regular season with playoff success. The Ducks lead the NHL with 91 points and three straight victories heading into Wednesdays game against Montreal, but theyve won just one playoff series since winning their franchises only Stanley Cup title in 2007. Robidas knew he probably didnt have a future with the Stars, who havent discussed a contract extension with him. When he heard Anaheim was interested, he jumped at the chance to play in the post-season for the first time since 2008, when Dallas eliminated the defending champion Ducks in the first round. "Were going for a Stanley Cup, and thats what Ive been waiting for for a long time," said Robidas, who is joining his fourtth NHL club.dddddddddddd "I think its a great opportunity for me, and Im just very excited for the chance the Ducks are giving me." Robidas hasnt played since breaking his leg against Chicago on Nov. 29 while crashing into the boards behind the net, but he has been participating extensively in practice. He had four goals and one assist in 24 games for the Stars this season. "Everything has been going really well," Robidas said of his recovery. "Ive just got a few little things I need to get a little more comfortable." Robidas should add experience and toughness to a defence that has spent the entire season without veteran Sheldon Souray, who got hurt in summer training. Robidas should be familiar to some Ducks fans from that 2008 playoff series in which Anaheims Todd Marchant accidentally broke Robidas nose with the puck -- and Robidas returned to the game shortly afterward. "Thats how I play," Robidas said. "Im not a finesse player. I know my role. I know what I need to do. I know how I need to play, and Im not going to change the way Ive been playing. Im going to be the same player, and I think thats why they came and they got me." Robidas is seventh in Dallas club history with 704 games played. He has 211 points in two stints with Dallas, his home for all but 45 NHL games since 2002. The draft pick acquired by the Stars becomes a third-rounder if the Ducks reach the Western Conference finals and Robidas plays in half their playoff games. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz