Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 135 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
LHX1990 Offline

Dobluth

25.05.2018 04:28
At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Red, white and blase for one quarter, the U.S. Olympic mens basketball team woke up and won with ease.Shaking off a sluggish, sloppy start and maybe some Brazilian boredom, the Americans regrouped in the second quarter and romped over Venezuela 113-69 on Monday, taking another step toward a possible third straight gold medal.Kevin Durant scored 16 points and Carmelo Anthony 14 for the U.S. squad, which may have grown a touch overconfident following a 57-point blowout of China in its tournament opener.The Americans were tied after one quarter, but turned up their defensive intensity, outscored Venezuela 30-8 in the second period and improved to 82-1 under coach Mike Krzyzewski.The game of basketball, everythings not going to be easy, Durant said. We know that, even with this great team.It was similar to the meeting between the teams in Chicago on July 29, when the U.S. shot poorly and still won by 35 on its pre-Rio exhibition tour. Maybe this was a reminder that no team can be taken lightly -- and there is little margin for error -- once the Olympic flame is ignited.The Americans continue pool play on Wednesday against unbeaten Australia. The Aussies, featuring five NBA players, four of them league champions, improved to 2-0 on Monday with an impressive 95-80 win over Serbia. Australia has never won an Olympic medal in mens basketball.Anthony, the four-time Olympian and two-time gold medalist playing in his record 25th game for the United States, provided a much-needed spark in the second quarter.I think once we settled down, made our adjustments to the way they were calling the game, the way that Venezuela wanted to play the game, that second quarter we picked it up defensively and turned it around, Anthony said.With the Americans leading just 28-22 and looking anything but golden, Anthony came across the lane and stripped the ball away from Venezuelan center Gregory Echenique and passed it to?Kyrie Irving. Anthony then trailed Irving up the floor, accepted a feed on the wing and knocked down a 3-pointer that lifted some of the pressure -- and fog -- off Team USA.Anthony moved past Michael Jordan?on the U.S. career scoring list and now trails only LeBron James and David Robinson.Paul George scored 20 and Jimmy Butler 17 -- most of them coming in extended garbage time -- in the first Olympic matchup between the nations.Venezuelas John Cox, a cousin of American superstar Kobe Bryant, scored 19 and Echenique 18.Although this may not be the best made-in-America team as James, Stephen Curry and others chose to skip the Rio Games, the U.S. squad that came to Brazil appears to be in a class by itself. There will likely be tougher games ahead, but they havent had one yet.Venezuela, which doesnt have an NBA player on its roster, didnt figure to be a threat but the FIBA Americas champion wasnt intimidated by the U.S. roster of household names.With their fans doing all they could to push the heavy underdogs, Venezuelas players outworked the Americans in the first quarter, which ended 18-all and the U.S. with six turnovers.It was a different story in the second, when the Americans reeled off 13 straight points in one stretch to take control.Staying on a 196-cabin luxury cruise ship anchored off Rios coast, the U.S. team has settled in following a few choppy early days in Brazil.Taking the floor in all-white warm-ups as Jay-Zs Public Service Announcement blared inside the Carioca Arena, the U.S. team looked both relaxed and ready.DeAndre Jordan showed off some dance moves during layup drills as Brazilian fans, many of them wearing NBA jerseys, snapped photos of the American stars.Late in the game, after George crushed a dunk to put the U.S. up by 43, Jordan boogied again on the sideline. Cheap Portugal National Jerseys . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Beto Portugal Jersey . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. http://www.wholesaleportugaljerseys.com/ . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. Wholesale Portugal National Mens Jerseys . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Goncalo Guedes Portugal Jersey . At a Manhattan federal court hearing, attorney Jordan Siev said his law office has gotten more evidence nearly every day to support its lawsuit accusing MLB and Selig of going on a "witch hunt" to ruin Rodriguezs reputation and career. He said the defendants went "way over the line. FRISCO, Texas -- Running back Ezekiel Elliott said hes learning to handle the scrutiny that comes with playing for the Dallas Cowboys.A few hours before the Cowboys played Seattle last Thursday, Elliott visited a store that sold marijuana. Its legal to sell it in Washington state.You definitely have to think of the perception of things before you actually do certain things, Elliott said Monday. It may not seem like its a big deal to you yourself, but theres a bigger picture.Its definitely a learning experience about the scrutiny. You just have to be careful and not give anybody a chance to say anything.Owner Jerry Jones and coach Jason Garrett criticized Elliott for visiting the store.I dont think it was a good decision, Garrett said Saturday. He and I talked about that. It was just a poor decision on his part and young players sometimes just have to understand that perception can be reality.ddddddddddddYou have to understand youre under a microscope 24 hours a day, and theres no good reason for him to go into a place like that.Elliott, who said he doesnt expect to play Thursday against Houston, said he was sightseeing when he noticed the marijuana dispensary.I seen it walking around and I was curious, Elliott said. I didnt really think about what the repercussions could have been.It wasnt like I was trying to hide anything. I took pictures with people. It wasnt like I was up to no good.I was curious. I didnt think I was doing anything wrong. I wasnt breaking any laws. It was a bad decision, something I shouldnt have done. Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys White ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz