Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
ylq Offline

Dobluth

21.05.2020 08:34
I was envious of Ta Antworten

I was envious of Tao Yuanming ��s leisurely freedom of "picking chrysanthemums to the southeast and leisurely seeing Nanshan", and I also lamented the empty freedom of the log cabin that Thoreau built next to "Verdun Lake", but he could not abandon red dust Why not go to the Buddha's way to search for the sacred and sacred "freedom"? Just because I was afraid to go too far, I forgot the way I came. There are always trivial things that linger in my mind, so that I can't do "since the goal is the horizon, then only the back can be left to the world." Life is not a dandelion freely scattered for no purpose, but a reed swaying in the wind, struggling upward in the mud. Long Yingtai longed for freedom and longed for democracy, but still completed the transformation from literati to official. She once laughed that she was balleting in a minefield and was imprisoned, but she never gave up hope of finding freedom. For ten years as an official, she has also experienced "Yu Zhou Yimu's boundlessness", but never dropped the burden on her shoulder to easily walk to the road of free life. Some people in politics always said to her "the literati who can't be used to it" Marlboro Cigarettes, but she has always adhered to her "independent spirit". There is a sky in her heart, her thoughts are flying in the wind, and she has sublimated in a flash. However, she is still rooted in the soil of life and is dedicated to laying the foundation for Taiwan's cultural politics. Perhaps, a "travel that says go and go" is a breeze for her Newport Cigarettes. Perhaps it is more unique to walk out of politics and move towards the world of literature. But she was just biting the cub that didn't return her teeth. This road destined to be full of hardships was covered with thorns and thorns, clearing in the mud. Chai Jing once said, "Don't forget why we set off because we went too far." This is how life can be done, and one cannot forget the original purpose of life on the way of fetters, in exchange for washing the soul. "Shu Road is difficult mokingusacigarettes.com, Taiwanese women go to Liangshan". Zhang Yiping, abandoning his life with a million salary, resolutely came to Mafeng Village to pick up a lonely child. What kind of belief guided her to keep going? Life outside the mountains is indeed bright, but there is no peace of mind. It is love, which traps her desire for freedom: it is love, which allows her to leave her non-stop footsteps. She looked extremely strong, but her inner softness, just like the shyness of the snow breeze when the snow lotus first bloomed, gently brushed every child's heart. Freedom is the light kite at the other end of the zheng line, and Zhang Pingyi, gently holding the end of the zheng line, the soil rooted in Liangshan with a smile can still sublimate its own fragrance. Freedom, sublimation in life.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz