Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 122 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
LHX1990 Offline

Dobluth

25.05.2018 04:29
Minnesota an 83-82 lead, but Utah responded with an 11-0 run and closed Antworten

Clemson Tigers quarterback Deshaun Watson knows an NFL contract isnt far off, and hes currently atop many early draft boards, but the 2015 Heisman Trophy finalist insists his status as college footballs top prospect wont change his approach to this season.Im still going to be the Deshaun Watson I was before all that, Watson said. Im not focused on it. If a franchise wants me, theyll take me. But Im trying to win a national championship here.Watson insists injuries arent a concern, despite three somewhat serious issues when he was a true freshman in 2014, including a torn ACL. He said Monday that hell again wear a knee brace this season.Clemson took out an insurance policy on Watson this offseason, too, but offensive coordinator Jeff Scott said thats where the protection ends. When the games start, running Watson wont be a worry.Running the quarterback is always going to be a part of, offensively, our game plan, Scott said. Deshaun has no concerns or worry at all when we call his number to run the ball, but its obviously something were conscious about.Watson, a junior, has added 15 pounds to his frame this offseason to help absorb the hits both inside and outside the pocket. Last year, Watson had 207 rushing attempts, trailing only Navys Keenan Reynolds nationally among quarterbacks. Watson rushed at least 20 times in each of his final four games, the longest streak by a non-option QB since Kansas States Collin Klein had a streak of six straight games in 2011.I just go out there and play, Watson said. I didnt even notice all that. I did the same thing in high school. If they want me to run the ball, Ill run it.His high school coach, Bruce Miller, said hed worried about running Watson too much early in his career, calling his QB a string bean in terms of size. But by his sophomore year at Gainesville High, Watsons training wheels were off, and he ran regularly.His frame seems less of an issue this season, but Watson said the weight gain was more a matter of having a fully healthy offseason to train rather than a specific agenda to bulk up for the season.I was built to run last year, Watson said. It doesnt matter my size. Its more a mindset. Thats what people dont understand. Its the size the media talks about, but they dont know my heart.Watsons dual-threat ability made him the first quarterback in college football history to throw for 4,000 yards and run for 1,000 last season, though Scott was quick to emphasize that Watson remains a pass-first quarterback.Some guys, as soon as their first option is covered, they pull the ball down and run, Scott said. Thats not Deshaun at all. Hes very patient in the pocket. He has that sixth sense that great quarterbacks have when everything is breaking down, understanding the timing of when to take off.Its that skill set that has NFL teams intrigued with Watson as a pro prospect, and the Clemson QB hasnt hidden the fact hes likely to depart for the NFL at years end. Hes scheduled to graduate in December.If I have the opportunity to leave, then Ill leave, Watson said. But right now my focus is enjoying my college career and being the best player I can for this program. Capitals Stanley Cup Jerseys . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. Dmitry Orlov Stanley Cup Jersey . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. http://www.cheapcapitalsjerseys.us/nicklas-backstrom-stanley-cup-jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Alexander Ovechkin Stanley Cup Jersey . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Jaromir Jagr Stanley Cup Jersey . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. MINNEAPOLIS -- Utah Jazz coach Quin Snyder was asked about the key to his teams defense. Before the reporter could even finish the question, Snyder blurted out, Rudy. Gobert.He was just as impactful on the offensive end against a Minnesota Timberwolves team that looks increasingly lost.Gobert had 16 points and 17 rebounds to lead the Jazz to their third straight win, 112-103 over the Timberwolves on Monday night.Eight of Goberts rebounds came on the offensive end, and he made life miserable every time young Timberwolves stars Andrew Wiggins and Karl-Anthony Towns got near the paint.I tried to be aggressive, Gobert said. I think I rushed a couple times. I missed and I had to get a rebound.George Hill had 24 points, eight rebounds and four assists, and Gordon Hayward scored 24 for the Jazz (10-8).Towns had 19 points and 12 rebounds but shot 8 of 18 and struggled with foul trouble much of the night. Wiggins scored 13 points on 6-for-16 shooting. All five Wolves starters were in double figures, including Zach LaVine with 28 points.Its very concerning from the standpoint of you want to be making progress, Timberwolves coach Tom Thibodeau said. Thats the important thing. Every day make progress, make progress. We didnt make progress today.Hayward is still playing with a broken finger on his left hand that caused him to miss the first six games of the season. He has scored at least 20 points in four straight games to help balance Utahs stingy defense.Shabazz Muhammad scored eight of his 10 points in the fourth quarter, tying the game at 78 with a soaring dunk. Tyus Jones hit a 3-pointer to give Minnesota an 83-82 lead, but Utah responded with an 11-0 run and closed it out.Obviously, Rudy is formidable at the rim, Snyder said. People are looking around for him. But when he goes to block shots, thats when everybody else has to contribute on the glass.TIP-INSJazz: Gobert had three blocks. ... Derrick Favors missed his sixth straight game with a bbruised left knee.dddddddddddd ... Utah outscored Minnesota 60-44 in the paint.Timberwolves: Thibodeau started the fourth quarter with Jones at point guard over Kris Dunn, the fifth overall draft pick who has struggled of late. Jones has played the entire fourth quarter of three straight games. ... LaVine also had eight rebounds and eight assists.TOWNS LAMENTFor the second time this season, Towns put all the blame for the loss on himself, saying he has to do more for the team to succeed.The more losses we keep accumulating, the more it feels like its my fault, Towns said. Ive got to look myself in the mirror and Ive got to play better. Ive got to play a level where we cant lose and help my teammates out the best I can. I didnt do that tonight. I havent done it recently.LYLES SHINESThe less-celebrated Kentucky product -- Towns was the first overall pick last year -- had quite a night. Trey Lyles scored 13 points and shot 6 of 8, including a 3-pointer and a pretty floater from just inside the free throw line, to give the Jazz a boost off the bench.RUBIOS SHOTWolves point guard Ricky Rubio entered shooting just 33.3 percent from the field. Hes never been a good shooter, but an injury to his right elbow earlier in the season didnt help things. He hit four of his first five shots Monday night.Rubio was playing so well that Thibodeau stuck with Rubio even after he picked up his fourth foul early in the third quarter. He finished with 11 points and did not play in the fourth for the third straight game.When asked if it was hard to watch the entire fourth again, Rubio replied curtly, Yes.UP NEXTJazz: Utah begins a three-game homestand Tuesday night against the Houston Rockets.Timberwolves: Minnesota stays home to host the Knicks on Wednesday before heading to New York to face them in Madison Square Garden on Friday. Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys White ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz