Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
LHX1990 Offline

Dobluth

25.05.2018 04:30
I can do in the K1 was the other thing Antworten

South Africa 283 for 3 (de Kock 82, Duminy 67*, Amla 58, Cook 56) v New ZealandScorecard and ball-by-ball detailsA day of thorough domination, something South Africas Test team hasnt enjoyed for a few months. Their top four batsmen - Quinton de Kock, Stephen Cook, Hashim Amla and JP Duminy - all struck fifties as the hosts finished at 283 for 3 after they had been put into bat by Kane Williamson at Supersport Park.South Africas newest opening combination, de Kock and Cook, laid the groundwork for the middle order to capitalise by adding 133, South Africas best first-wicket partnership since 2014. Amla and Duminy were initially circumspect after the tea break, but runs flowed as the final session wore on. In between a number of delectable boundaries, which included an upper cut over third man for six, Amla brought up his fourth successive fifty-plus score in Centurion.At a time when batting seemed easiest, however, left-arm seamer Neil Wagner brought one back in sharply from around the wicket and kissed Amlas outside edge. It required such a delivery to leave Amla in disbelief.Duminys place in South Africas Test side was under scrutiny going into the Test, and he had an immediate stroke of luck when a first-ball edge of Doug Bracewell did not carry to second slip, because of the slowness of the surface. Duminy used his luck to compile a diligent and unbeaten 67, an innings laced with sweetly-timed drives and flicks, his confidence and footwork improving with every stroke.The differences from Durban were stark when play had begun under a blue Centurion sky. The absence of cloud cover and the slower nature of the pitch meant South Africas openers were comfortable off the back foot as long as they did not waft at inviting lengths.In the first session, they thrived after weathering a testing spell from Southee and Boult, both of whom hit exemplary lengths. After being watchful during the first hour, de Kock - opening because Dean Elgar had sprained his ankle while training on the eve of the Test - and Cook capitalised in the second. As de Kock got bolder and Cook more resolute, regular offerings of width coupled with pick-off-the-pads deliveries helped them score boundaries on both sides of the wicket. South Africa were 100 for 0 at lunch.New Zealands bowlers were forced to use the most trusted plan of their African journey, a barrage of short balls, to stall the hosts during the middle session.Both Southee and Wagner resorted to bouncers to de Kock with a leg gully and deep square leg in place. De Kock, though, did not shy away. Wagner, bowling from around the wicket, delivered three successive short balls, one of which de Kock backed away from and ramped over the slip cordon. Wagner was mature and experienced, de Kock was young and exuberant. It was a test, and Wagners next well-directed bouncer accounted for de Kock, who pulled compulsively and was caught at fine leg.After bringing up his half-century, Cook seemed to lose his discipline in leaving deliveries he did not need to play. A couple of loose drives, bat away from the body and feet rooted in the crease, whistled through cover but another such shot ended his innings. A thick skew off the outside half carried low to Kane Williamson at gully, and New Zealand had an opening. Until Amla closed it again.About ten overs after Amla fell with the score on 246 for 3, New Zealand took the new ball as soon as it was available. Barring gentle swing, though, they found nothing to trouble Faf du Plessis and Duminy, both of whom were intent on keeping straight deliveries out and leaving whenever they could.The Decision Review System did not aid New Zealand either, with two lbw decisions - Duminy on 44 and Amla on 17 - reversed. There were two more lbw appeals that replays indicated would have been overturned but Williamson chose not to review. As a result, New Zealand endured the worst day of their African sojourn and needed to make a strong comeback if they are to challenge for their first Test series win against South Africa. Cheap Stitched Golden Knights Jerseys .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys For Sale . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.wholesalegoldenknightsjerseys.com/ .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Wholesale Golden Knights Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Shea Theodore Jersey . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Murray Stewart could well have been chasing gold for South Africa instead of Australia in Rio de Janeiro. Had things gone his way 16 years ago, the kayaker probably would have been a teammate of Wayde van Niekerk and Caster Semenya rather than Mack Horton and the Pearls.I thought my brother and I -- I thought it was really unfair on us, Stewart told ESPN of his familys migration to Australia in 2000, as a result of instability in South Africa.It was a combination of factors. We were quite fortunate in that nothing too untoward had happened to our family. You just have to look around to your core group of friends, everyone has a story.I think it was a very well-time opportunity for my dad; he had an offer for work that came with permanent residency for the whole family and I think, at the time, my parents saw that as their one and only opportunity to get into Australia. I think my dad was just over 50 at the time, and once youre over 50, its definitely a lot harder to meet the immigration criteria.So I guess it was a little pre-emptive of what may have happened in the future rather than that something too terrible had happened to us [already] as a family.In the long run, its been by far the best move for us, Stewart continued. I think with the benefit of hindsight you realize how hard the decision was for your parents, for them to kind of leave everything behind, uproot and relocate. I think Im very indebted to them for making that tough call.Stewart, one of Australias few gold-medal hopes in the second week of the Olympics, won through to the final of the K1 1000 as the fastest qualifier with a blistering semifinal sprint that saw him defeat Denmarks world champion, Rene Poulsen.But he could have missed out on Rio altogether too.Struck down by glandular fever in the months leading up the Summer Games, Stewart was overlooked for a spot in the K4 and K2 crews after he was unable to race in key selection regattas.The K4 omission was particularly tough, given Stewart was part of the gold medal-winning crew at the London Games four years ago.Defending the title in the K4 was the one thing that kept me going after London, Stewart told ESPN.ddddddddddddThe K1 and proving what I can do in the K1 was the other thing. So having raced that event in London and not quite raced to my potential through a combination of factors, I definitely have some unfinished business in that K1.Definitely, I would have loved to be there to defend the title Stewart added. It wouldnt have been the same crew -- two of the guys would have definitely been out -- but still to defend that title would have been good. But the crew that is going to race, theyre still going to have a very good shot.So from the countrys point of view, theyre still going to be very competitive in the K4. But Im lucky Ive still got another race to focus on.And from a purely personal point of view, the K1 offers Stewart the opportunity to really repay the courage of his parents, his father in particular, for their decision to leave friends and family in South Africa.I was always aware of what he [Stewarts father, Robbie] did in canoeing in South Africa, Stewart told ESPN, noting that his fathers dreams of international competition were killed by his countrys isolation as a result of apartheid.So he represented South Africa in a few different aspects of paddling, surf lifesaving, sprint kayaking, marathon paddling; but he didnt really force me down that route.When I chose to give the water polo and swimming away and focus on ski paddling and then later on sprint kayaking, he was very supportive.Whether his K1 challenge results in a medal will come down to the three minutes and 30-odd seconds of lung-busting arm torture at Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas in Copacabana.And as for any lingering unrest at being an uprooted teenager?I think Australia, were so passionate about our sport, that it definitely filters through to the Olympic athletes, Stewart told ESPN of his pride in representing Australia.We get tons of support, not just from the friends and family, but also the Australian community. So being able to do it [Olympics] again, Im no less excited the second time. Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Jerseys White ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz