Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
dan yu Offline

Abbil

28.08.2018 04:28
Jaguars Game Jerseys Antworten

The New York Giants have signed offensive tackle Nate Solder and added former Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kareem Martin.

The Giants announced the signings late Thursday night Youth Byron Maxwell Jersey , more than a day after free-agency opened.

Sources close to the team had confirmed on Wednesday the agreement with Solder, the former New England Patriots left tackle. The signing of Martin, who spent his first four seasons in Arizona, is new and reunites him with defensive coordinator James Bettcher, who ran the Cardinals' defense last season and was hired by new Giants coach Pat Shurmur.

Solder, who is considered the top free agent offensive lineman, is expected to be the foundation on a new O-line.

"We had such a great experience in New England Cheap Kolton Miller Jersey , we love those people, they've taken great care of us," said Solder, who signed a four-year contract worth $62 million. "It was hard to leave; we had a lot of success there, and hopefully coming here that we'll have the same."

Solder has played in 98 regular-season games with 95 starts 鈥? 81 at left tackle, 11 at right tackle, and three as a tackle-eligible tight end.

"Nate has been a quality left tackle in this league since the day he entered http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-dante-pettis-jersey ," general manager Dave Gettleman said. "He's physically matured and he's become as good a run blocker as he is a pass blocker."

Martin started 10 games this past season, and played in all 16. He had a career-best 23 tackles.

"With Bettch being the defensive coordinator, that played a big role in my decision," Martin said. "After playing in that defense for the last four years, three with him being the D.C., I learned a lot and I was able to grow a lot. I wanted to continue that maturation in this defense under him, so that played a big role in my decision to come here."

A third-round draft pick Cheap Marshall Newhouse Jersey , Martin has played in 56 regular-season games with 14 starts. His totals include 46 tackles (35 solo) 4 1/2 sacks, one interception, four passes defensed, four forced fumbles, and nine special teams tackles. He is also fast enough to cover tight ends.

Bruce Arians is joining CBS as an NFL game analyst.

Arians, a two-time winner of the AP’s Coach of the Year award, retired as coach of the Arizona Cardinals in January. He will work with play-by-play announcer Greg Gumbel and analyst Trent Green in a three-man booth.

Arians won the top coaching award in 2012 filling in for Indianapolis Colts coach Chuck Pagano Jaguars Game Jerseys , who was recovering from battling leukemia. He also took the honor in 2014 when the Cardinals went 11-5.

”I always hoped that broadcasting would be an option after I retired from coaching as a way to stay involved with this great game,” Arians said.

Arians won two Super Bowls as offensive coordinator with the Steelers. He first worked in the NFL in 1989 and also was a head coach at age 30 at Temple, working there from 1983-88.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz