Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
dan yu Offline

Abbil

29.08.2018 04:05
the reserve/retired list. Antworten

Former Oakland Raiders player Aldon Smith on Tuesday surrendered to police who said he is a suspect in a domestic violence incident reported three days earlier.

Smith was booked on four misdemeanor charges of domestic violence and related counts and released on $30 Dorian O'Daniel Jersey Elite ,000 bail from San Francisco County Jail.

San Francisco police had been looking for Smith since he fled a home Saturday night after someone called 911 to report a domestic violence incident.

Jail records don't show if he is represented by an attorney.

The Raiders released Smith on Monday.

He had been on the suspended list since late 2015 for violating the NFL's policy on substance abuse.

Derrick Henry has patiently waited for his chance to shine and now heading into his third NFL season the 2015 Heisman Trophy winner will have his chance.

Henry isn’t sharing any specific goals for yards or touchdowns, but the Tennessee Titans running back made one thing clear: He is looking forward to a big season.

”I definitely want to be dominant this year,” Henry said, adding that he plans to make the most of any opportunities he gets. The former Alabama standout said he just wants to ”make plays for this offense, be a consistent back. Make plays any chance that I’m in there and just do what I’m asked.”

And above all else Authentic Jaleel Scott Jersey , Henry wants to ”help this team win games.”

The soft-spoken Henry gave a glimpse of just what he could do in the NFL in the Titans’ comeback victory in Kansas City , running for 156 yards for the second-best playoff performance in franchise history.

But Henry doesn’t define being dominant by putting up big numbers.

Henry’s definition is ”having a great game every game and have an impact every game at my position. …. How I make plays and what I do throughout the game to help this team win.”

There were questions why general manager Jon Robinson used his third pick in the second round in 2016 to select Henry only weeks after trading for DeMarco Murray , the 2014 NFL Offensive Player of the Year. Turned out to be a good move; the Titans cut Murray in March after his production dropped last season.

They also signed Dion Lewis to join Henry in the backfield, but the 6-foot-3, 247-pound Henry led the Titans with 744 yards rushing last season despite starting only two games and getting eight fewer carries than Murray.

”Dions’ a great guy Will Dissly Jersey Seahawks , and we’ve been getting along very well,” Henry said. ”Very excited to have a tandem together.”

The Titans aren’t saying who will start at running back. Tennessee plays Aug. 9 at Green Bay the regular season opener is Sept. 9 at Miami.

Lewis was signed for his skills catching passes out of the backfield to fit the new offense being installed by coordinator Matt LaFleur. Henry didn’t have as much of a chance to showcase his hands in college with just 17 catches, but he did have 35 yards receiving in last year’s wild-card game in Kansas City.

That helped Henry set a franchise-record in the postseason with 191 yards from scrimmage, topping the mark of 178 yards set by Billy Cannon on Jan. 1, 1961 Authentic Saquon Barkley Jersey , in the AFL.

First-year head coach Mike Vrabel said everyone is working for a starting job.

”As we continue to work through the offense and through the plays and the complimentary type of football that we want to run, some of those things will sort themselves out. The plays that we like with Dion and the plays that we like with Derrick are going to start to emerge,” Vrabel said.

One thing’s for sure: LaFleur’s offense will be leaning on outside zone runs, and that should play into Henry’s strength. That’s what he ran in college at Alabama where he became the Crimson Tide’s all-time leading rusher with 3,591 yards and 42 TDs rushing.

”I like it a lot Authentic Jonathan Toews Jersey ,” Henry said of the offensive scheme.

NOTES: Safety Johnathan Cyprien walked off the field Wednesday with trainers after apparently hurting his left knee. … Vrabel said CB Malcolm Butler and DL Jurrell Casey had the day off to help them with a couple issues hoping they return Thursday. Vrabel said rookie LB Rashaan Evans, the No. 22 pick overall, is day to day with an unspecified injury. … The Titans placed OT John Theus on the reserve/retired list.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz