Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Anmeldung
fouf ikam Offline

Rothe

26.09.2020 10:01
https://apnews.com/press-release/ts-newswire/ceda038e5717f4e339461fc2907 ed5d8 Antworten

Points on Camera Configure Your Camera for Focus Point Selection On the Canon 6D, you change the settings to manual AF Section like this: Press the Quick Control button to go to the Quick Menu. Use the Multi-controller to scroll down to the AF Selection chooser and press Set. Press Set again to toggle from Automatic Selection to Manual Selection. Press Menu to leave this setting. Telling your camera that you’d like to select your AF point is that easy. When you are ready to shoot, select your AF point by pressing the AF Point Selection button, then use the Multi-controller to navigate to it. Wait, I have to press a button and then set my focus point? Isn’t that too much to do before taking a photo of a wiggly toddler? Wouldn’t it be easier to skip the button and just select the point? YES! These questions lead us to the second customization I make before shooting.

apnews.com/press-release/ts-newswire/ceda038e5717f4e339461fc2907ed5d8

mariamd.com/question/proper-focus-read-reviews-now-dont-buy-unless-you-read/

teespring.com/proper-focus?pid=891&cid=103988

sites.google.com/site/properfocusreviews/

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz