Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

29.08.2018 08:16
MINNEAPOLIS - Thaddeus Youngs mother had been battling cancer for a year and a half, so the Minnesota Timberwolves forward had s Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS - Thaddeus Youngs mother had been battling cancer for a year and a half, so the Minnesota Timberwolves forward had spent considerable time preparing himself for the worst of outcomes. Cheap Bengals Jerseys .Still, when that day finally came 11 days ago, all that preparation didnt make it any easier. The only consolation Young took in Lulu Halls death on Nov. 13 was that he was able to make it back home to see her before she left.The last 10 or 15 minutes of my moms life I was there holding her hand, Young said Monday when he returned to Timberwolves practice. I felt her last breaths as she passed away.The Timberwolves went 1-4 while Young was away from the team, and they also lost point guard Ricky Rubio, centre Nikola Pekovic and shooting guard Kevin Martin to injuries during that stretch.Young is averaging 14.3 points and 5.0 rebounds this season. And with the injuries to three other starters, the Wolves badly need his veteran presence on a team that is now relying on rookie Andrew Wiggins to generate much of the offence. Wiggins had 29 points on Saturday against Sacramento, but coach Flip Saunders needs another player who can get his own shot and create turnovers on defence.Young said he was finding comfort in returning to the work routine and being around his teammates, who are trying to lend their support and help him through a trying time.My mom is one of the strongest women I knew, Young said. She did everything. She sacrificed everything. For her to pass, it definitely hurts badly. She was my motivation, my concentration, my focus, everything. Just try to keep making her proud.The Timberwolves will practice again on Tuesday before hosting the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday night.I think its good for him (to get back) just from perspective of hes had a chance to do a lot of things back home and try to get his head straight and get things organized, Saunders said. In some ways, once they start playing, theres almost a little bit of closure to it. Authentic Darqueze Dennard Jersey . Early in the first period, Stuart pinched in from the blue line, hit Nash and was assessed a minor penalty for elbowing. Nash remained in the game for the rest of the first period, but did not return for the second. Authentic George Iloka Jersey . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also listen to all the action live on TSN 1050 at 7pm et. The Knicks are two games behind the Atlanta Hawks for the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference race. http://www.cheapbengalsjerseysauthentic.com/ . The (35-35-10) Jets have 80 points and are also playing .500 hockey on home ice this season with a 17-17-6 record. Michael Hutchinson will start his second straight game in goal.St. Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.com) - Wichita State is no longer unbeaten, having fallen prey to a shocking upset. Andrew Harrison converted 3-of-4 foul shots down the stretch and Fred VanVleets contested 3-pointer fell short just prior to the buzzer, allowing Kentucky to reach the Sweet 16 by knocking off the Shockers, 78-76, in the third round of the NCAA Tournament. Harrison ended up with 20 points for the Wildcats (26-10), who advance to take on Louisville next Friday in Indianapolis in the Midwest Region semifinals. Aaron Harrison added 19 points, with James Young and Julius Randle contributing 13 apiece for the victors. Cleanthony Early totaled a game-high 31 points for the Shockers (35-1), who set an NCAA record for most wins in one season without suffering a loss, but ultimately failed in their bid to reach the Final Four for the second straight year. Ron Baker converted 4-of-6 shots from long range en route to 20 points, but VanVleet was held to four points on 1-of-6 shooting, including 0-for-4 from beyond the arc. A long two by Early put WSU up 71-70 with 2:16 remaining, but Young countered with a triple from the top of the key and Kentucky took a 73-71 edge on the next possession. A trey from Tekele Cotton then rolled in and out, and Andrew Harrison made two at the line with 42.6 showing for a four-point Wildcats spread. Baker hit a banked three from the left side to bring the Shockers within 75-74, before Randle drained both of his free throws to push his clubs edge back to three. Baker was called upon again from the left wing, but his next long-range attempt fell short. Early, however, was fouled on the offensive board and made two at the line with 9.8 to play for a 77-76 score. Andrew Harrison earned his second chance at the charity stripe, making the first and missing the second. Cheap Cincinnati Bengals Jerseys. Early picked up the ball, flew up court and Wichita State called timeout with 3.2 seconds to go. VanVleet let fly from 25 feet away, but the shot was just off the mark, hitting the rim and backboard. Andrew Harrisons triple gave the Wildcats some separation prior to the midway point of the opening 20 minutes at 19-15, but the edge was short lived. Kentucky was forced to call a timeout after a runner from Early made it 30-23. Cotton began the eventual 17-4 surge with the first five, while VanVleet contributed all four of his points -- including two closing free throws -- for a 32-23 spread with 4:37 left in the half. Wichita State went to intermission ahead 37-31 after a triple by Jarrod Polson reduced Kentuckys gap. Earlys three to kick off the second half was countered by 10 in a row from Kentucky, which took a 41-40 lead after Alex Poythress converted a layup. Baker followed with six in a row on a trey and a three-point play and WSU held a 46-43 lead, then the Wildcats struck back for seven straight and Willie Cauley-Steins slam put them up 50-46. Momentum shifted once more, as the Shockers embarked on a 12-5 run ending just after the midway point of the half to take a 58-55 advantage on the second of Earlys back-to-back buckets. Wichita State held Kentucky at arms length until a roller from Young put the Wildcats up 70-69 with 2:49 to play. Game Notes These programs met for the first time on Sunday ... Early shot 12-of-17 from the field and made 4-of-6 shots from distance ... Randle led all players with 10 rebounds and dished out a team-high six assists ... Cotton finished with only five points, five assists and three rebounds in 31 minutes ... Wichita State committed only nine turnovers and forced Kentucky to cough up the ball 11 times. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz