Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

29.08.2018 08:16
Denver, CO (SportsNetwork. [url=http://www.officialbrownsnflauthenticshop.com/baker-mayfield-stitch ed-jersey/]Baker Mayfield Jer Antworten

Denver, CO (SportsNetwork. Baker Mayfield Jersey .com) - Nathan MacKinnon and Matt Duchene scored on Colorados first two chances in the shootout, as the Avalanche rallied for a 4-3 win over the Winnipeg Jets on Thursday night. Jarome Iginla and Ryan OReilly scored late for the Avalanche after Mark Scheifele had given the Jets a 3-1 lead at 4:32 of the third period. Calvin Pickard made 30 saves, including two huge stops in overtime, before shutting out Winnipeg in the shootout, helping Colorado snap a four-game losing streak. Scheifele added two assists and Ondrej Pavelec made 23 saves for Winnipeg, which has picked up at least a point in eight straight games (5-0-3). MacKinnon beat Pavelec over the glove to start the shootout, then Pickard made a right pad save on Mathieu Perreault. After Duchene flipped a backhander past Pavelec, Pickard turned away a bid from Blake Wheeler for Colorados first win since Nov. 29. Iginla scored with 7:05 remaining in regulation, and OReilly banged home a rebound with 2:42 left. In overtime, Pickard stopped Andrew Ladd on a breakaway as well as Bryan Little on a follow-up chance. After a scoreless 20 minutes, Ladd staked Winnipeg to a 1-0 lead on a power play at 1:21 of the second period. Defenseman Jan Hejda set up Duchene for the tying goal at 3:55. However, he was a little unlucky on another Winnipeg power play. Scheifele tried to pass the puck from the left circle to a teammate at the right post. Hejda slowed up the pass with his stick when he went down to the ice, but Paul Postma jumped on the puck in the slot and beat Pickard with 5:20 to play. Colorados Daniel Briere put the puck off the side of the net on a breakaway with about two minutes left in the middle stanza. Game Notes Avalanche forward Dennis Everberg returned to the lineup after missing eight games with a shoulder injury ... Winnipeg forward Evander Kane served the second of his two-game suspension ... The Jets posted a 6-2 home win against the Avalanche last Friday. Damion Ratley Jersey .com) - Pavel Datsyuk and Gustav Nyquist both scored in the shootout as the Detroit Red Wings denied the Minnesota Wilds comeback bid with a 5-4 win on Tuesday. Chad Thomas Jersey . The Philadelphia Eagles acquired running back Darren Sproles from the New Orleans Saints for a fifth-round draft pick on Tuesday. http://www.officialbrownsnflauthenticshop.com/nick-chubb-stitched-jersey/ . Canada will host the second stop on the circuit, the 2014 Skate Canada International in Kelowna, British Columbia from October 31 - November 2, 2014 at Prospera Place.Massimo Donati believes his previous experience of the Scottish game will be of huge benefit to his new club Hamilton Accies. The former Celtic midfielder has signed a one-year contract at the SuperSeal Stadium after his deal ended with Italian club Bari.Donati, who spent two years at Celtic Park following his move from AC Milan in 2007, was a big favourite with Hoops fans and guaranteed his place in the clubs folklore after scoring the winning goal in the dying seconds of their Champions League clash with Shakhtar Donetsk the following year. The 35-year-old, who had spells with Palermo and Verona after leaving Celtic, has retained a great affection for the Scottish champions and has a tattoo on his chest to prove his love for the club. Donati is keen to make his mark at Hamilton Accies next season Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ, Donati said: I was talking to a friend who lives here and he says there was an opportunity to train for one week with Hamilton.The week was good and I started talking with the gaffer (Martin Canning) to see if there was a chance to come here... and now I am here. Donati played for two years with Celtic following a move from AC Milan I had two very good years here when I plaayed for Celtic. Antonio Callaway Jersey. It was a brilliant experience for me and maybe after a lot of years in Italy where I played in Serie A and Serie B it was time to leave and I think this is a good moment.I have played maybe 500 games in my career and I want to continue playing games and I know I can give my experience to the other guys.On his time at Celtic, he added: I always follow their results. I love the team because Celtic is not just a team, it is more than a team. I love it. Hamilton boss Martin Canning suffered a broken cheekbone against Ayr United Hamilton boss Canning, who suffered a broken cheekbone against Ayr United last week, is delighted to have landed a player of Donatis stature.It is a good signing for us, said the Accies player/manager. Obviously Massimo has played at a high level throughout his whole career so hopefully coming here, he can add that experience to the team, which is something we are looking to do this year.If we can get a couple of experienced players to marry up with the youth, then hopefully we can have another successful season.He wanted to come here, which is really pleasing. His enthusiasm for football is great and he has looked after himself. Also See: Canning suffers broken cheekbone Hamilton fixtures Hamilton stats Scottish Prem video Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz