Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

30.08.2018 05:57
LONDON -- Tottenham hired Mauricio Pochettino as the clubs new manager on a five-year contract on Tuesday, with the former Argen Antworten

LONDON -- Tottenham hired Mauricio Pochettino as the clubs new manager on a five-year contract on Tuesday, with the former Argentina defender making the move from fellow Premier League side Southampton. Wholesale Giants Jerseys . Pochettino replaced Tim Sherwood, who was fired on May 13 after just five months in the job following Tottenhams sixth-place finish in the league. The 42-year-old Pochettino developed a strong reputation for playing a positive, attacking brand of football in his 18 months at Southampton, which he joined from Spanish side Espanyol when he replaced Nigel Adkins. Southampton finished eighth in the standings last season, with its highest Premier League points haul of 56. "This is a club with tremendous history and prestige and I am honoured to have been given this opportunity to be its head coach," Pochettino said. "There is an abundance of top-class talent at the club and I am looking forward to starting work with the squad. We are determined to give the supporters the kind of attacking football and success that we are all looking to achieve." Pochettino is the eighth permanent manager to be appointed in Spurs chairman Daniel Levys 13 years at the club. "In Mauricio I believe we have a head coach who, with his high energy, attacking football, will embrace the style of play we associate with our club," Levy said in a statement. "He has a proven ability to develop each player as an individual, whilst building great team spirit and a winning mentality. We have a talented squad that Mauricio is excited to be coaching next season." Tottenham aspires to qualify for the Champions League again, having played one season alongside Europes elite in 2010-11. Following the sale of winger Gareth Bale to Real Madrid for 100 million euros (then $132 million), the North-London club went through a chaotic season that has featured defeats of 6-0 and 5-1 to Manchester City, 5-0 at home to Liverpool and a change of manager when Andre Villas-Boas was replaced by Sherwood. Pochettinos arrival could also help relaunch the career of forward Erik Lamela, who has struggled to adapt to the Premier League and was hampered by a series of injuries since joining the club for an estimated 30 million pounds ($50.41 million) fee. Although he was beaten twice by Sherwood last season, the former Espanyol boss led Southampton to its highest-ever Premier League finish. He will keep working with his own staff, with assistant coach Jesus Perez, first team coach Miguel DAgostino and goalkeeper coach Toni Jimenez all following him to White Hart Lane. Southampton said it has begun its search for a "high-calibre" manager, with Sherwood reportedly an option to replace Pochettino alongside the likes of Malky Mackay, Steve McClaren, Murat Yakin and Michael Laudrup. "The club has been on a constant path of growth since the arrival of (the late owner) Markus Liebherr in 2009," Saints chairman Ralph Krueger said. "This growth took place before Mauricio came, it continued strongly under his leadership, and it will continue into the next season." Brandon Belt Jersey .Kraft says Goodell realized before seeing a video showing Baltimore running back Ray Rice striking his then fiance that domestic violence was very serious for society in general. Dave Dravecky Jersey . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. http://www.cheapsanfranciscogiantsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-buster-posey-jersey . Omar Rahou made the discriminatory gesture several times while celebrating scoring a goal against Romania at Antwerp in January, UEFA said. The sanction was double the five-match ban Nicolas Anelka received from an English Football Association independent tribunal last week for the same act.TORONTO -- Veteran forward Jay Pandolfo, a two-time Stanley Cup champion with the New Jersey Devils, announced his retirement Thursday. Pandolfo, a native of Burlington, Mass., spent 15 seasons in the NHL, registering 100 goals and 126 assists in 899 career games with New Jersey, Boston and the New York Islanders. The 39-year-old also accumulated 11 goals and 22 assists in 131 career playoff games. "I was very fortunate to live my dream of playing in tthe NHL," Pandolfo said in a statement issued by the NHL Players Association. Johnny Cueto Jersey. "I was lucky to be part of three great organizations and would like to thank the New Jersey Devils, New York Islanders and Boston Bruins. "I would like to thank all my teammates, coaches and staff for all the memorable experiences together. Id especially like to thank my family for all the support they have given me throughout my career." Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz