Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

30.08.2018 05:58
ALAMEDA, Calif. [url=http://www.packersproshopfootball.com/Youth-Josh-Jackson-Elite-Jers ey/]Josh Jackson Packers Jersey[/url] . Antworten

ALAMEDA, Calif. Josh Jackson Packers Jersey . -- For a franchise with a frustrating history of post-season flops, the latest collapse sent the San Jose Sharks to a new low. The Sharks became the fourth team in NHL history to lose a best-of-seven series after winning the first three games, getting overwhelmed at home in a 5-1 loss in Game 7 on Wednesday night to start a pivotal off-season for a team looking to shed the label of playoff underachievers. "We obviously dont want to hear that kind of stuff, but what are we going to say? We were on the wrong side of history tonight," defenceman Brad Stuart said. "Its tough for us to argue with anything thats said. We let ourselves down, we let the fans down, we let everybody in our organization down. Its not a good feeling. Theres not really much else you can say about it." San Jose has the second most regular-season wins in the NHL the past 10 seasons but has never made it past the conference finals. There was the first-round loss to Anaheim in 2009 after posting the best record in the league in the regular season, second-round losses to inferior teams like Edmonton in 2006 and Dallas two years later, and three defeats in the conference final when that elusive Stanley Cup seemed so close. Yet this might have been the most bitter of all, considering it came against a fierce rival and after the Sharks looked so strong in taking a 3-0 series lead. "Every year you lose is pretty low, but this one is a type of series that will rip your heart out," forward Logan Couture said. "It hurts. Its going to be a long summer thinking about this one and what we let slip away." San Jose outscored the Kings 17-8 to win the first three games but was barely competitive in the final four contests. The Sharks were outscored 16-3 over the final 3 1/2 games to join Detroit (1942), Pittsburgh (1975) and Boston (2010) as the only teams to blow a 3-0 series lead. The only bright side might be that Detroit and Boston both won it all the year after their collapses. "Its just so disappointing that we were able to go up 3-0 and not find a way to have that killer instinct, to find a way to scrape and claw and win games like they did," Couture said. "Its tough saying it, but I think the better team won the series. They were better than us." The Sharks took the day off Thursday to regroup before going through the annual routine of exit meetings and cleanup on Friday where they will start looking for answers for why they fell short once again. Defenceman Dan Boyle might leave as a free agent and forward Marty Havlat could have the final year of his contract bought out. But the biggest questions will be about the status of coach Todd McLellan and general manager Doug Wilson. While the Sharks did a good job dealing with injuries to finish tied for the fourth-most points in the regular season, they couldnt get it done in the playoffs. "Im in charge, Im responsible for the group that performs on the ice," McLellan said. "I have to accept that responsibility. When we break down the series, Im not going to throw any individuals or group of individuals under the bus, because we lost it collectively. But Im responsible for that group." The biggest issue was the lack of production from the top players in the final four games. Captain Joe Thornton, linemate Brent Burns and Couture had no points in the final four games and Patrick Marleau and Joe Pavelski didnt have a goal or an assist in the last three. The power-play went 0-for-15 in the final three games, including four blown chances in the second period of Game 7 when the Sharks were either ahead or tied. It added up to a second straight Game 7 loss to the Kings. "We were a lot closer last year than we were this year," McLellan said. "Were kidding ourselves if we think we were closer this year, just because it went seven games. ... It wasnt even close. We had a core group of individuals that didnt get on the score sheet. Last year was a lot closer than it was this year." JMon Moore Packers Jersey . Five years ago, Nestor and Zimonjic beat the American twins to win the title. But the Bryans, the worlds top-ranked team, needed 74 minutes to earn the victory Saturday as both Nestor and Zimonjic lost serve in the second set. JK Scott Packers Jersey . -- Athletics manager Bob Melvin is already starting to run out of superlatives to describe Scott Kazmir. http://www.packersproshopfootball.com/Youth-Jimmy-Graham-Elite-Jersey/ . Various media outlets, including the Detroit Free Press, indicate a deal is close, while USA Today cited an unidentified person directly involved with the negotiations as saying the pact is for two years.BEAVER CREEK, Colo. - Kjetil Jansrud cant ever remember a run like this, where he didnt make so much as one tiny slipup on a tricky course designed to tax and tease skiers.The Norwegian settled into the perfect line, smoothly glided through the bumpy course and moments after crossing the finish line stuck out both arms as if he were soaring.These days, it sure seems that way. Jansrud extended his World Cup streak to three straight races with a downhill victory Friday.The 29-year-old finished in 1 minute, 40.17 seconds to hold off Beat Feuz by 0.54 seconds after the Swiss skier made a late push. American Steven Nyman was third for his first podium spot in two years.Its as close to a perfect run as I couldve had, said Jansrud, who became the first male skier to win three straight events since Austrias Marcel Hirscher in 2012. Felt solid all the way.Calgarys Jan Hudec finished 17th and Manny Osborne-Paradis of North Vancouver, B.C., was 20th.Jansrud kept the Birds of Prey downhill title in the Norwegian family. Teammate Aksel Lund Svindal couldnt defend his crown after tearing his Achilles tendon playing soccer in October.Jumping out of the start gate, Jansrud was slightly behind Nymans early pace. But then Jansrud took off, finding a way to generate maximum speed, much as he did in Lake Louise, Alberta, last weekend when he swept the two speed races.His competitors are now searching for ways to keep up, same as they did when Svindal was at his best on the slopes.Jansruds on fire, said American Travis Ganong, who finished fifth despite a recent puncture fracture he suffered at the top of his shin in a training mishap. Hes unbeatable.With no Svindal this season, Jansrud has the added pressure of leading the way for the Norwegians.So far, so good, with the country now winning four of the opening five mens events. Henrik Kristoffersen accounted for the other victory — a slalom race in Levi, Finland.Im glad I can perform when Aksels gone, said Jansrud, who earned the gold medal in the super-G and aa bronze in the downhill at the Sochi Games last February. Oren Burks Packers Jersey. Otherwise, the questions would be the other way around. Id have a huge problem explaining why I cant be fast with Aksel gone. But I dont feel like Im stepping out of (his) shadow. Its an individual sport and Im happy for myself.Hes also taken a sizeable lead in the overall standings, holding a 136-point edge over the defending champion Hirscher.Its not my biggest goal of the season, but if I keep my good shape, I hope to compete with him for the overall, said Jansrud, who joked that his long hair was the result of travelling away from home rather than a new fashion statement. Hopefully, for everybody at home its going to be exciting.Nyman found his run super encouraging, returning to the podium for the first time since he won in Val Gardena, Italy, on Dec. 15, 2012. Its been a tumultuous few seasons for him, dealing with back, knee and Achilles tendon injuries. He also slipped to the U.S. squads B team, meaning he has to pay $20,000 out of his own pocket to race this season.Its tough sometimes, said Nyman, whos from Sundance, Utah. When that was placed upon you and knowing Ive won World Cups and been on the podium several times, and ask you to pay $20,000 to do your job? Thats hard.A goal of mine is consistency, he added. Ive always been up and down.Nyman nearly was joined on the podium by Ganong, who had an electric run going, before finishing fifth.I feel really balanced on my skis, Ganong said. Its fun to attack and push hard and see what happens. Its great to see Steven step up and get a podium. We feed off each other.It looked as if Nyman might wind up second, only to be pushed down a spot when Feuz, who started 25th. His career has been hampered in recent seasons because of a balky left knee.The knee will never be 100 per cent again, Feuz said through an interpreter.Thats what makes this podium finish so satisfying for him.The story is almost bigger than I can imagine, Feuz said. Its almost too much. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz