Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

31.08.2018 07:47
PHILADELPHIA -- All Ryan Braun needed to shake his slump was a trip to Philadelphia. [url=http://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.com/?ta Antworten

PHILADELPHIA -- All Ryan Braun needed to shake his slump was a trip to Philadelphia. Jose Fernandez Jersey . Braun hit three home runs and tied a franchise record with seven RBIs to lead the Milwaukee Brewers to a 10-4 victory Tuesday, spoiling the Phillies home opener. Braun connected twice off Kyle Kendrick (0-1), snapping the longest homerless drought of his career. The 2011 NL MVP came in with only three singles in 20 at-bats this season. But Braun, who is bothered by a right thumb injury, felt just fine -- as usual -- in Philadelphia. He has 10 homers and 21 RBIs in 20 career games at Citizens Bank Park. "Its a good ballpark to hit in," Braun said. "And, I enjoy competing against Jimmy Rollins, Chase Utley and Ryan Howard." Coming off a three-game sweep of the World Series champion Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park, the Brewers won their fourth straight game and improved to 5-2. Kyle Lohse (1-1) allowed three runs and seven hits in five innings, walking five. Braun was booed in his first game in Philly since serving a 65-game suspension for violations of Major League Baseballs drug agreement and labour contract. He also got an earful last week in Boston. It didnt bother him. "Its very motivating," Braun said. "Its nothing new for me." He hit a three-run shot to left in the third to put the Brewers up 4-1, ending his streak of 98 plate appearances without a homer. He hadnt hit one since May 22, 2013, against the Dodgers. Brauns solo homer in the fourth made it 6-1. He then launched a three-run drive off Brad Lincoln in the eighth. "Hes a special player," Brewers manager Ron Roenicke said. "Theres no better way to silence the crowd." Braun also turned in a defensive gem. He saved two runs with a diving catch on Carlos Ruizs sinking liner to right to end the second inning. "That was a big play," Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg said. "It changed the momentum." The game was scheduled for Monday afternoon, but was postponed Sunday because of a rainy forecast. It was sunny and 62 degrees at first pitch, but windy enough to cancel the Navy parachuters who deliver ceremonial baseballs. Former Phillies pitcher Jamie Moyer, now a broadcaster, threw out the first pitch. It was brought to him by his boyhood idol, Hall of Famer pitcher Steve Carlton. The Phillies couldve used them on the mound against the Brewers. "We didnt have an answer for Braun," Sandberg said. Kendrick allowed six runs -- four earned -- and nine hits in five innings. Jimmy Rollins had an RBI double in the fourth and an RBI single in the sixth to get the Phillies to 6-4. Five-time All-Star second baseman Chase Utley wasnt at the ballpark because of the flu. He was replaced in Philadelphias lineup by rookie Cesar Hernandez. A sellout crowd of 45,061 enjoyed the pregame festivities that included the traditional mini-parade that leads players into the ballpark from the street behind the stands in left-centre field. Players and coaches walked in, mingled with the crowd and high-fived fans lined up along the red carpet in the outfield. NOTES: Brauns other three-homer game was against San Diego on April 30, 2012. ... Eight Brewers have had seven RBIs in a game. Jonathan Lucroy was the last to do it on Aug. 30, 2012. ... Phillies LHP Cole Hamels said he could be ready to join the rotation after two more rehab starts in the minors. Hamels, the 2008 World Series MVP, was slowed by shoulder discomfort in spring training. Hes scheduled to pitch Friday night for Class-A Clearwater. ... Braun passed Geoff Jenkins for third place on the Brewers career list with 214 homers. He has 17 home runs and 37 RBIs in 44 career games vs. the Phillies. ... Rollins already has eight RBIs, one more than he had last April. ... RHP Matt Garza (0-1, 1.13 ERA) takes the mound for the Brewers on Wednesday night. Roberto Hernandez (1-0, 3.38) goes for Philadelphia. Garza is 2-1 with a 1.30 ERA in five career starts against the Phillies. Hernandez will make his first start vs. Milwaukee. Cheap Marlins Jerseys China .J. - Percy Harvin is ready to go, and theres no question in his mind hell be playing Sunday. Cheap MLB Jerseys . 15 in Hamburg. The fight was originally slated for Sept. 6 but had to be postponed after Klitschko tore a bicep in sparring and was forced to miss four weeks of training. http://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.com/ . TSN 1290s game day coverage begins on Monday, June 9 at 5:30pm ct as the Blue Bombers take on the Toronto Argonauts in pre-season action. Bombers game day broadcasts on TSN 1290 are hosted by Winnipeg Blue Bomber Hall of Famers Troy Westwood and new addition Chris Walby, alongside beat reporter Darrin Bauming, who delivers regular reports on the team for TSN 1290 all-season long. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Matt Harrison had quite a homecoming for Texas and the Rangers finally shut down the Colorado Rockies. Harrison combined with four relievers on a five-hitter to get his first victory since September 2012, in his first home start since April 2013, and the Rangers won 5-0 Thursday night after being overwhelmed by the Rockies the previous three games. "Its a huge team win for us," Harrison said. "I guess it will hit me more tonight as I get home. But it felt good to get a win after being so long off." Colorado had been the only National League team without a shutout loss. The Rockies, whose 22 wins are tied for most in the majors, had 50 hits and outscored the Rangers 29-5 the previous three nights -- the first two in Denver before the interleague matchup switched to Texas. Harrison (1-0) allowed three singles over 5 1-3 innings, with four walks and two strikeouts. The left-hander made his first home start since April 6, 2013, his last before two operations for a herniated disk in his back. Nick Martinez got out of a jam with a strikeout to end the sixth and Aaron Poreda got two outs facing only one batter. Jason Frasor and closer Joakim Soria both pitched an inning with two strikeouts. "Thats what theyve been giving us. They just hit a bad spell," manager Ron Washington said of his pitching staff. "Harry stepped up and kept them off balance and did a great job, and the bullpen came in and did the rest." Prince Fielder homered for Texas. Alex Rios snapped a 1-for-17 slide with a double in the second before scoring the first run, and also threw out a runner at the plate. Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado extended his hitting streak to 28 games with a single in the third. That broke the team record he matched Wednesday night, and is halfway to Joe DiMaggios major league record of 56 set in 1941. "My cousin was like, Dude, youre halfway! Im like, halfway?," Arenado said. "I feel like this has been forever. This is unbelievable." The Rockies had won the last four starts by lefty Franklin&nbssp;Morales (3-2). Cheap Marlins Jerseys Authentic. . He allowed five runs (four earned) with five strikeouts and three walks in six innings. Rios scored on a single by Leonys Martin, who went to second on a balk and came home when he stole third base and catcher Michael McKenrys errant throw went into left field. Fielders third homer was a towering solo shot in the sixth, an estimated 401 feet into the second deck of seats in right field. McKenry led off the Colorado seventh with a double, but that inning ended when he was thrown out trying to score on Charlie Blackmons fly to right field. After Rios threw home, catcher Robinson Chirinos made a sweep tag. Rockies manager Walt Weiss challenged the call, but the out was confirmed in New York after a review of about 2 1/2 minutes on replays that showed the tag was applied a split-second before McKenry touched the plate with his left hand. The Rockies had the bases loaded in the second before 20-year-old Rangers second baseman Rougned Odour, in his major league debut, made a nice play to start an inning-ending double play. Odor went to his left to snag a liner with two runners on to end the third. Arenados hitting streak is one game longer than teammate Michael Cuddyers 27-gamer last season. Arenados streak began April 9, a week before his 23rd birthday. "I was really more worried about winning," Arenado said. "Me having the mindset about me trying to help my team out and doing my job, I think thats what made me get it." NOTES: Rockies 1B Justin Morneau was a late scratch from the starting lineup because of a stiff neck. ... Odor was the youngest player in the Texas League, and at 20 years, 94 days became the youngest to appear in the major leagues this season. ... Odor and Luis Sardinas were called up from Double-A Frisco earlier Thursday, when 2B Donnie Murphy (strained neck) was put on the 15-day disabled list and INF Josh Wilson was designated for assignment. ... Martin has a 10-game home hitting streak. ... Blackmon made two errors in left field in the seventh, one fielding and one throwing. Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz