Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

03.09.2018 10:26
from a bad angle. There were Antworten

SEATTLE -- Manny Machado and the Baltimore Orioles are working extra hard for their wins lately. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys . Machado lifted a bases-loaded sacrifice fly in the 10th inning and the Orioles beat the Seattle Mariners 3-2 Sunday. The Orioles took three of four in the series, twice winning in extra innings. Baltimore is 11-3 in extras this season, including six straight wins. Manager Buck Showalter said Machado had a "stick-your-nose-over-the-plate-and-get-it-done" at-bat. Adam Jones opened the 10th with a double into the left-field corner off Yoervis Medina (4-2). Nelson Cruz and Chris Davis walked to load the bases. After J.J. Hardy popped out, Machado hit a flyball to deep centre. "He was challenging me. His best pitch is his fastball," Machado said. "He started with a strike. Then he comes up and in. So Im down 0-2 real quick. He tried to get me out with a fastball down and in, and I got it up and put it in play." Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon didnt like what Medina threw Machado. "It wasnt a good pitch, it was a strike," McClendon said. "He was trying to get a groundout. He went at him with his best stuff. It just didnt work." Machado also singled and scored in the third inning and had an RBI single in the eighth. T.J. McFarland (4-2) worked one inning for the victory. His effort came on a day when his grandmother passed away in Chicago. He plans to leave the team beginning Monday for at least three days to attend her funeral. Zach Britton struck out the side in the 10th for his 20th save in 23 opportunities. Dustin Ackley had three hits for the Mariners and is batting .375 in 21 games this month. "They got runners on at the end and they were able to get the sac fly, which was huge," Ackley said. "We just didnt take advantage and they did." Mariners reliever Brandon Maurer had not allowed an earned run in 10 previous relief appearances, a span of 15 innings, before Baltimore took a 2-1 lead in the eighth. The Orioles loaded the bases off Maurer with two outs, then Machado bounced a one-hopper to the left side. Shortstop Chris Taylor caught the ball but threw awkwardly and high to second baseman Robinson Cano, pulling him off the bag. It was ruled a hit and Jones scored. "It was frustrating. I really thought I should have had that. It got away from me a little bit," Taylor said. "I dont think I rushed it, just made a bad throw. I dont have any explanation for it. It just happened." Orioles reliever Darren ODay, who had not allowed a run in his previous 14 appearances -- a stretch of 15 1-3 innings -- came on in the eighth to protect the lead. Mike Zunino connected with two outs for his 15th home run. The tying shot was the Mariners first home run in six games. "Darren has been pretty much perfect this year," Showalter said. "We owed him. We picked him up today." The Mariners got four hits in the second inning but managed just one run. Kyle Seager opened with a single off the wall, but was thrown out at second by right fielder Nick Markakis. Corey Hart and Zunino singled and Taylor, called up Thursday for his first big league experience, got his first RBI with a double. NOTES: Medina lost on his 26th birthday. ... Showalter will give Wei-Yin Chen a few extra days between starts. Chen will next take the mound Friday when Seattle visits Camden Yards. "Wei-Yin had his top pitch count of the year (109 Thursday) and I want to keep guys on turn," Showalter said. ... A player will be called up for Tuesday nights home game against the Angels with McFarland on the bereavement list. ... Os pitching coach Dave Wallace will leave the team this weekend to attend his daughters wedding. Scott McGregor, a minor league pitching instructor, will take over. Kyle Okposo Jersey . The triple gold medallist from the 2010 Paralympics tweeted on Tuesday: "Woke up with a virus yesterday. Timing couldnt be much worse. Not the ideal prep for the . Jordan Nolan Jersey .5 million. University officials released the term sheet signed by Harsin Wednesday, the day the former Broncos walk-on player and Boise native was named the successor to Chris Petersen, who left for Washington last week. http://www.cheapsabresjerseys.com/ .A. Dickey earned an American League Gold Glove on Tuesday to become the first Toronto Blue Jays pitcher to win the award.HAMILTON, Ont. -- Patrick Holland scored the shootout winner and Robert Mayer made 30 saves, as the Hamilton Bulldogs defeated the Lake Erie Monsters 3-2 in the American Hockey League on Friday. Sven Andrighetto and Greg Pateryn had goals for the Bulldogs (24-25-5). Michael Schumacher and Stefan Elliot scored for the Monsters (23-26-5), and Calvin Pickard stopped 29 shots in a losing effort. Holland scored the eventual game-winning goal in the fourth round of the shootout, out-waiting Pickard with a series of dekes and sliding the puck through his five hole. Andrew Agozzino attempted to level the shootout in the fifth round, but Mayer denied his wrist shot with a butterfly save to end the game. Two penalties within the first five minutes for the Monsters gave the Bulldogs plenty of offensive zone time to work with early. Despite generating shots, Hamilton was unable to craft a convincing scoring chance over the course of four minutes with the man advantage. The games first goal fell instead to the Monsters on a broken play at 8:13 of the first period. Colin Smith slid the puck cross ice from a bad angle and Mayer kicked the pass-turned-shot to his left, and straight to Schumacher in the low slot. He easily slotted the puck past the downed Mayer in tight. Neither team generated much pressure as the period wore on, until Hamilton established its forecheck to creaate an equalizing goal at 17:31. Adidas Jack Eichel Jersey. Maxime Macenauer took control of the puck behind the Lake Erie net and found Andrighetto to the left of the slot. The Bulldog winger quickly snapped a wrist shot up and over the shoulder of Pickard at the near post from a bad angle. There were few chances to be had in the second period, much like the first before it, but Hamilton capitalized on one of the few to take the lead at 16:08. The combination of Justin Courtnall and Nathan Beaulieu wove through the Lake Erie zone, eventually teeing the puck up for Pateryn, who waited and fired a slap shot through a thick screen and past Pickard. Mere minutes later, Patrick Holland had a golden opportunity to extend the lead, but couldnt get his stick on the end of a pass from Nick Tarnasky with a gaping net in front of him. Lake Erie struck back to level the game once again at 7:37 of the third, when Elliot drifted in from his post at the point. Mitch Heard cycled the puck to Garrett Meurs to the right of Mayers net, and the winger sent a long centring pass to Elliot at the blue-line, who walked in to the top of the circle and fired a shot through traffic that beat Mayer inside the far post. Overtime solved nothing, although Hamiltons Mike Blunden came closest to ending the game when he found himself alone in front of Pickard, but lost the handle on the puck. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz