Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

03.09.2018 10:26
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. [url=http://www.cheapcubsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=cheap-jon-lester-jers ey]Cheap Jon Lester Jersey[/url] . - Th Antworten

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Cheap Jon Lester Jersey . - The downshifting of Denvers high-octane offence doesnt mean the Broncos wont put our foot on the gas and throw it 50 times, insists coach John Fox.So, the San Diego Chargers had better buckle up and get ready this week for either a gouging ground game or a return to the aerial fireworks.At the end of the day its all about Ws, said running back C.J. Anderson, whose legs are getting much more of a workout lately than Peyton Mannings right arm.The buzz surrounding the Broncos (10-3) a month ago was that they were throwing the ball too much. Now the teeter-totter has gone the other way, and theres concern that their run-heavy offence has gotten Manning out of rhythm.The hurry-up has become the huddle-up, and more often than not, the five-time MVP is turning around and handing the ball off rather than chucking it down the field.Over the last three weeks, Manning has handed off 102 times and thrown it 89 times, completing 59 of those.In Denvers 24-17 win over Buffalo on Sunday, Manning didnt throw any touchdown passes for the first time in his 49 games as a Bronco. He had two interceptions and his passer rating of 56.9 was his lowest since Nov. 30, 2008, at Cincinnati, when it was a paltry 46.8.Concerned Broncos fans and flustered fantasy football owners are debating whether this shift is a concession to age — Manning is 38 — or a fundamental change in Denvers drive to return to the Super Bowl.Fox gave an emphatic answer Monday.Let me just say that I cant think of another quarterback that Id rather have than Peyton Manning, Fox said. We remind everybody that whether its two weeks, three weeks, at the end of the day were not done with our body of work yet. Were just trying to win games. Weve been blessed to win three in a row.Well lean on whatever we have to lean on. Were just trying to be efficient at both, Fox said. Unless something else is created, youre either running it or youre throwing it. I think were going to do whats necessary to win football games. It just so happens over the last few weeks weve leaned a little more on one side. But as long as its effective, thats what helps you win games.So, Fox said, theres nothing wrong with Manning or the passing game — save for the Thomases hobbled by sore ankles.Julius Thomas has missed almost a month and Demaryius Thomas caught just two passes for 11 yards Sunday, his lowest output since he had 10 yards against Detroit in 2011 when Tim Tebow was his quarterback.Our passing game is fine, Fox said. You never know, we might put our foot on the gas and throw it 50 times. I cant really predict whats going to happen because a lot of its based on what our opponent does in matchups. There (also) have been injuries that have had something to do with it.Those affect the Broncos blueprints, he said.So, theres nothing wrong with our passing game. Weve just run it a little bit more over the last few weeks — just like there was nothing wrong with our run game when people were blowing fuses on that, Fox said. We just happened to be throwing it more. So, our goal is to be efficient at both.Manning admitted getting away from the pass-heavy offence has been a little bit of an adjustment, and its had a big impact on his production.Sunday marked just the 10th time in his 276 career starts that Manning threw 20 or fewer passes, and almost all the others were games in which he made only a cameo appearance or gave way to his backup for mop-up duty.Only one other time has he played the entire game and thrown fewer passes: he had 17 throws, including three touchdowns, in a 35-3 win over Tennessee on Dec. 4, 2005.Denvers defenders are pleased to see this new no-frills offence because that usually means theyre on the field a lot less.We like our rest, nose tackle Terrance Knighton said. I mean, on the sideline I love watching Peyton throw the ball, D.T., Emmanuel Sanders, I love all of them catching touchdowns. But then again, run the ball maybe once or twice more just to give us a break.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cubs Jerseys China . The 24-year-old right winger has one assist in nine games this season with the Sabres. In his career, he has three goals and six assists in 43 NHL games. Cheap Fergie Jenkins Jersey .com) - Thursday marks the official debut of a new dirt racing surface at Meydan Racecourse. http://www.cheapcubsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=cheap-addison-russell-jersey . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles.PHILADELPHIA - Mark Sanchez is the Sanchize again.The Philadelphia Eagles have pinned their Super Bowl hopes on Sanchez after Nick Foles suffered a broken clavicle that could force him to miss the rest of the regular season.Sanchez, once the franchise quarterback for the New York Jets, takes over a first-place team with high expectations.Sanchez led the Jets to the AFC championship game his first two seasons in the NFL so hes won big games. The Eagles (6-2) dont expect to miss a beat with him under centre.His preparation is just outstanding and he prepared himself like hes the starter, coach Chip Kelly said. Hes already ready, hes always focused and always prepared to make plays and thats part of his makeup. Thats what we really liked about him. Hes got a great work ethic.Sanchez replaced Foles in the first half of Sundays 31-21 win at Houston and completed a 52-yard pass to Jeremy Maclin on his first play in nearly two years. He finished 15 of 22 for 202 yards, two TDs and two interceptions against the Texans.Hell make his first start since Dec. 30, 2012, when the Eagles host the Carolina Panthers (3-5-1) on Monday night.For Sanchez to come in for Foles was big time, left tackle Jason Peters said. Lot of confidence with Sanchez, a lot of swagger. Even though hes a humble guy, on the field the confidence from him gets everyone else going, so I like him.Sanchez was the fifth overall pick in the 2009 draft and drew comparisons to Joe Namath in New York. He was 4-2 in the post-season and helped the Jets beat Peyton Manning and Tom Brady in consecutive road playoff games in January 2011.But Sanchez had an NFL-leading 52 turnovers in 2012-13 and lost his starting job to rookie Geno Smith last year. He missed the entire season after tearing his labrum in a preseason game.The Eagles wasted little time signing Sanchez after he was released by the Jets in March, a few days after New York signed former Philadelphia quarterback Michael Vick.I saw Mark play in high school. Ive been very familiar with him for a long time, coached against him when I was at Oregon and saw what a great athlete he was at the quarterback spot, Kelly said.I think he obviously has a big-time arm, ann NFL arm. Cheap Steve Cishek Jersey. Hes got NFL feet. Hes really, really smart. Hes sharp. Great work ethic, very athletic, all the things youre looking for in a quarterback.Kelly has no plans to change his up-tempo offence because Sanchez is similar to Foles, who was inconsistent this season after a breakout year in 2013. Sanchez is slightly more mobile than Foles, but hes also not a threat to run a zone-read play.Were going to run our offence the way we run it, Kelly said. I think there may be a throw here that he likes better. (Maybe) he likes to throw the 18-yard in as opposed to the 15-yard dig, or things like that. But we wont drastically change anything if hes in there.Kellys system is quarterback friendly. Vick played well last year before he got hurt and Foles had one of the best statistical seasons in history after replacing him.Though hes struggled with turnovers this year, Foles still has produced. Sanchez has plenty of help around him. LeSean McCoy, Darren Sproles and Chris Polk led a strong rushing attack against Houston. Jeremy Maclin is having a career year at wide receiver and theres Jordan Matthews, Zach Ertz, Riley Cooper and Brent Celek.Thats the beauty of playing quarterback in this system, there are so many weapons, Sanchez said. When those guys touch the ball, you give them a clean throw and they will make you look good. So I just will keep doing that.Sanchez quickly learned Philadelphias offence and was impressive in the preseason. He showed no ill effects after shoulder surgery and has stayed sharp because Philadelphias backups get plenty of reps in Kellys fast-paced practices.Mark is a baller, Matthews said. We knew we wouldnt have to change the offence at all. Hes been doing that since he was here at OTAs and minicamp, so were confident in Mark. We know that he can go in there and make plays. Hes a franchise quarterback. We just have to go in and continue to move better forward.NOTES: The Eagles signed RB Kenjon Barber to the practice squad. He replaces S Jordan Kovacs, who was signed by the Miami Dolphins.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz