Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

05.09.2018 07:46
SUNRISE, Fla. [url=http://www.officialfalconsnflauthenticshop.com/blidi-wreh-wilson-st itched-jersey/]Blidi Wreh-Wilson Stitched Antworten

SUNRISE, Fla. Blidi Wreh-Wilson Stitched Jersey . -- Roberto Luongo got the best of his former goalie teammate yet again. Scottie Upshall scored the go-ahead goal, Luongo stopped 28 shots, and the Florida Panthers beat the New Jersey Devils 5-3 on Friday night. Vincent Trocheck, Brad Boyes, Quinton Howden and Brian Campbell also scored for Florida. Jonathan Huberdeau had two assists, and Boyes also had an assist. Patrik Elias had a goal and assist, and Bryce Salvador and Jaromir Jagr also scored for the Devils. Cory Schneider -- Luongos former teammate with the Vancouver Canucks -- made 17 saves. Luongo and Schneider faced each other for the first time with their new teams. Schneider was traded to the Devils last summer, and Luongo was sent to the Panthers in a trade on March 4. Luongo beat Schneider for the third time this season, twice with the Canucks, but didnt take any special pleasure in beating his ex-teammate. "No, I actually feel bad," Luongo said. "I gave it my all, and so is he. Happy to get the win, for sure, but its too bad for him." The Panthers snapped a three-game losing streak and handed the Devils their first loss in three games. Schneider has struggled lately, allowing 15 goals in his last three starts, including seven in a loss at Detroit on March 7. "Whatever Im doing right now is just not working, and Ive got to find a way to get out of this," Schneider said. Behind 3-2, the Panthers scored three times in the third period to win it. Florida tied it on Boyes goal. Boyes stole a pass from Mark Fayne in the slot, and his shot went between Schneiders pads at 4:24. Upshalls wrist shot from the right circle at 10:00 gave the Panthers a 4-3 lead. "Im really not happy with that last goal. It deflates the team. I never like goals to go under me or through me," Schneider said. Luongo is hoping that Schneider can turn around his season. "It happens to everybody. Its a long season. Hes been lights out the whole year," Luongo said. "You go through stretches where things dont go as well. Hes a great goalie and hes strong mentally. Hell get out of it." The Panthers have accepted their role as spoiler, with a lot of young players filling in for injured veterans. "It was a battle of a desperate team and us, who are trying to play spoiler with a lot of young guys," Upshall said. "I?thought both teams played good, but it was nice to come out on top." Trochecks empty-netter, his first NHL goal in his fifth game, with 32.5 seconds left made it 5-3. "Its definitely a weight off my shoulders. Five games felt like an eternity to get that first one," Trocheck said. "It feels good, and hopefully theyll keep coming now." The Panthers had gotten within 3-2 on Howdens goal in the second period. Scott Gomezs shot was blocked, but he grabbed the rebound and passed the puck to Howden in the low slot for a shot past Schneider at 14:30. They were the only two shots of the period for the Panthers. The Devils went ahead 2-1 at 2:02 of the second on Salvadors goal. It was the first goal for Salvador since March 10, 2010 against the New York Rangers -- a span of 173 games. New Jersey stretched its lead to 3-1 at 13:13 of the second. Elias shot from the right circle beat Luongo on the short side. "We had opportunities to build on the lead that we had, and we didnt take advantage of it," Devils coach Pete DeBoer said. "We let them hang around, and thats what happens." The Panthers took a 1-0 lead on Campbells goal at 9:59 of the first. The Devils tied at 1-all on a power-play goal by Jagr. Travis Zajac fired a slap shot from above the left circle. Luongo tried to glove it but it bounced out. Damien Brunner got the rebound and swept the puck toward the net. Jagr tipped it past Luongo with 1:15 left for his 22nd goal. The Panthers outshot the Devils 13-6 in the first period, but were outshot 14-2 in the second, tying their season low for shots in a period. The Panthers had two shots in the first against Detroit on Feb. 6. NOTES: Jagr has three goals and six points in the past five games. ... Panthers L Tomas Fleischmann played in his 500th NHL game. ... Panthers LW Sean Bergenheim missed the game with a lower-body injury. ... This was the fifth game in eight days for the Panthers. Deadrin Senat Stitched Jersey ." Also, defencemen "were found to be at a higher risk of suffering a concussion than other players, perhaps due to turning their back to retrieve pucks along the boards, which leaves them vulnerable. Derrick Shelby Stitched Jersey . The Brad Jacobs team from Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., advanced to Fridays championship game with a 10-6 win over Chinas Rui Liu in the semifinal. http://www.officialfalconsnflauthenticshop.com/kemal-ishmael-stitched-jersey/ .com) - The fading Ottawa Senators have a chance to make up some ground in the playoff race on Tuesday night as they play host to the New York Rangers.Nashville, TN (SportsNetwork.com) - Tennessee Titans safety Bernard Pollard is lost for the remainder of the season thanks to suffering a ruptured Achilles tendon. Titans head coach Ken Whisenhunt confirmed the diagnosis on Monday, while Pollard took to his Twitter account to reveal the following: Still cant believe it, but God has a plan. Surgery tmrw morning, pray for me! First time in my career I get to meet Mr. I.R lol. Peace out. Titans quarterback Jake Locker left Sundays 29-28 loss to the Cleveland Browns in the second quarter with a handd injury. Camo Falcons Jerseys. He was originally listed as questionable to return and did not come back into the game after completing 8-of-11 passes for 79 yards and one touchdown. Charlie Whitehurst stepped in under center for the hosts, who squandered a 28-3 first-half lead, ending the contest 13-of-21 for 194 yards and two scores. Locker, whose hand was bandaged on the sideline, had X-rays performed which were negative. Whisenhunt confirmed that the injury was to his thumb and that there was significant swelling but no structural damage. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz