Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

11.06.2018 10:07
e that cared abou Antworten

Niall Quinn believes David Moyes should be afforded time to implement his own methods at Sunderland despite the clubs poor start to the season. David Robinson USA Jersey . The Wearsiders are bottom of the Premier League with just two points from their opening seven games and their only wins all season have come against lower-league opposition in the EFL Cup. Niall Quinn thinks David Moyes should be given more time to get things right at Sunderland Moyes has cut a figure of frustration more recently but Quinn - a former Sunderland player, manager and chairman - maintains he should be allowed to see the job through to next year at least. He told Sky Sports News HQ: He just needs to get about three months under his belt, to get his way into play and then maybe have a strong window in January, where he can get more assistance and perhaps do what Sam Allardyce did for the club.Its going to take a little bit longer. Hes different to what Sam had done. The club was unfortunate, of course, the man went off to manage England. Quinn admits Sunderlands season hasnt been good so far but has given Moyes his backing We now realise it was probably unfortunate Sam himself went off to manage England.They had a little bit of catching up to do and David Moyes came in, not with one arm tied behind his back, but he couldnt do a lot in the window.He was trying to get his team together and injuries have mounted on him as well.I suppose to be in contention and to get to January and get into a good place and maybe get a player or two - a goalscorer in particular - is probably what he needs to do. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. I hope it all clicks pretty soon but theyve a lot of work to do and theyve got to start spreading the goals about. Relying on Jermain Defoe, its going to be tough.Sunderlands most recent games saw them sacrifice a two-goal lead at home to Crystal Palace and lose 3-2 then come back to draw 1-1 at the Stadium of Light with West Brom.Despite that, Quinn maintains there were positives within the matches which should offer encouragement for the future. Sunderland gave up a 2-0 lead to lose 3-2 at home to Crystal Palace last month He added: Youve two home games there and on paper youre looking at six points - is that achievable? Four would be great. Okay, three? Not bad. One? Its not great. Ive spoken to a lot of Sunderland fans who have supported them through thick and thin and there were signs in those two games things were coming together.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Van Aanhold rescues Sunderland Moyes: Point was deserved WATCH: Premier League goals Kirchhoff out for six weeks Deron Williams Team USA Jersey .I dont think it comes to mind in this business, in this game, the Philadelphia Flyers forward said. You dont try to lose games. John Stockton USA Jersey . - Jerome Verrier scored the winner 8:24 into overtime and Louis-Phillip Guindon stopped 46 shots as the Drummondville Voltigeurs edged the host Val-dOr Foreurs 4-3 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League playoff action. http://www.teamusaolympicsshop.us/Olympics-Magic-Johnson-Usa-Jersey/ . The England international had both goals in TFCs season-opening 2-1 win over the Seattle Sounders on Saturday.TORONTO -- A reflective J.P. Arencibia says he has been his own worst enemy in the past. "A lot of my struggles were from doubts and trying to do too many things," the former Blue Jay told reporters Friday upon his return to Rogers Centre with the Texas Rangers. The 28-year-old Arencibia also admitted he had heaped pressure on himself by worrying about all the permutations of what might happen when he stepped into the batting box. Now he has come to the realization that simple is best, it seems. "God gave me abilities to do something special on the field. What are those?" he said. "So I can say All right, I need to work on those things. And not worry about everything else. And when I get into the plate, think of one pitch at the time. Not hey, if I take this pitch, is it going to affect this pitch?" Arencibia endured a horror show of a 2013 season with Toronto, hitting .194 with 148 strikeouts in 474 at-bats. He did hit 21 homers and 54 RBIs. He said it was a year of pressure, his mind going a mile a minute. "Fortunately I was able to put the ball in play at times but I wasnt good," he said. "I was fighting myself," he added. "I was in my own way. That was the biggest thing. I had to go down (to the minors) and kind of get out of my own way." It seems to be working. He slammed a three-run homer off R.A. Dickey in the seventh inning Friday. Arencibia signed with Texas as a free agent, hitting .133 with a .182 on-base percentage in 20 games before being sent to the triple-A Round Rock Express in mid-May. He was recalled Thursday. With three other catchers (Robinson Chirinos, Chris Giminez and Geovany Soto) on the Rangers active roster, Arencibia has been getting a crash course in playing first base. He hit .279 with 14 home runs and 41 RBIs in triple-A. He got the start Friday at first base, becoming the eighth Ranger this season to start there. Asked if he was a first baseman or catcher now, he said that wasnt his decision. "Obviously they know I can catch and they have a lot of catchers on the roster. So right now if playing first is best for the team, thats what Im doing. Ill work hard to be the best first baseman I can be." The stint in the minors helped slow the game down, he said. "I 100 per cent needed it," Areencibia said. Michael Jordan USA Jersey. . "It was something that was necessary. I went back and had to iron something out and be who I can be. "That was really the main thing -- changing my mentality and really understanding myself ... Obviously you dont want to be down there, and at the beginning it was tougher but more and more as I was down there, I realized there was good purpose behind it. And I was proud of myself to get past that and bounce back." Arencibia said his struggle was to be himself. "A lot of times I tried to be somebody I wasnt. I tried to be maybe what baseball or whatever I thought needed to do statistically to be a better player. And by doing that, by not being myself, I went backwards. "Im the player I can be (now). I went back to triple-A and really tried to be that." That mindset included being aggressive at the plate "and looking to do damage as opposed to worrying about swinging at a pitch in the first or making this mistake or that mistake." Arencibia was warmly received by some of the Rogers Centre staff before the game, with hugs and handshakes. He said he was not worried about how the crowd might react. "I know the people that cared about me and the people I impacted," he said. "Whatever may be the reaction, good or bad, I wish everybody well. Obviously I cant control that stuff." He received a smattering of boos when the Rangers starting lineup was announced. The fans were far more vocal at his first at-bat -- a strikeout that turned the boos to cheers. Arencibia was far more cutting in Texas in May when quizzed by the Toronto Star about his time in Toronto. "I learned the media controls a lot of things and the only question that you guys were writing in the off-season was what they were going to do behind the plate, when obviously the pitching was something that needed to be addressed," he told the newspaper. "But I was the only question because I was the villain of the team." Asked Friday whether he regretted such comments, he said: "Im not really here to talk about any of that stuff. We all said what we needed to say. Im excited to be back in the major leagues." Arencibias life has also changed off the baseball field. In June, he married Band Perry singer Kimberly Perry in Greeneville, Tenn. Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Jerseys Online Stitched Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz