Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

08.09.2018 04:59
NEW YORK, N. [url=http://www.cheapredwingsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-luke-glendening-jer sey]Luke Glendening Jersey[/url] .Y. - Wear Antworten

NEW YORK, N. Luke Glendening Jersey .Y. - Wearing a navy blue New York Yankees shirt, Jonathan Freedman lined up with other fans outside Gate 2 on Jerome Avenue and East 164th Street. Once he reached the front of the single-file line, he emptied his pockets into a plastic bin and was ushered through a metal detector. Welcome to Yankee Stadium, where security measures now resemble those at the airport. And starting next season, that will be the case at every ballpark in the big leagues. As part of Major League Baseballs security plan, metal detectors were added at some Yankee Stadium gates beginning Tuesday night, when New York hosted the Houston Astros. MLB has been working with the Department of Homeland Security to co-ordinate safety procedures, and all 30 big league parks will have metal detectors by opening day 2015. The Yankees tried to prepare fans for the change, announcing last Friday they would start implementing the new system on this homestand. It will remain in place for the rest of the season. Other stadiums have already put the metal detectors in place, too. "Im currently living abroad in Israel, so Im very proud that they have security here. Its been needed for a long time," the 30-year-old Freedman said. "It took a half a second. It was really fast and thorough and they were very courteous. ... All professional. It was all well done." Fans were asked to take cellphones and large metal objects out of their pockets before walking through the detectors to enter the ballpark. Those who didnt want to pass through the detectors could choose to be checked by security personnel with a hand-held device. "It wasnt that terrible," said Matt Lurin, 48. "I think in the past when we used to have to take our hats off and show nothing was underside, and take our stuff out of the pockets, it was the same thing. Youre less leaving this to chance now. You have a place to put your metal items. They slid it right by and we walked through. It was no problem." But what about when its a sellout crowd for a playoff game? Could delays become aggravating? "I think itll be fine. I used to find it strange when they asked me to take my wallet out, and I really dont feel comfortable taking my wallet out in the middle of the Bronx for no reason," Lurin said. "Now they give me a little thing, I put it right in, and it slides right over. Its on the table and I can see whats going on. It seems fine." About 30 minutes before the first pitch, the line was moving quickly and few fans were grumbling. At least not out loud. "Its frustrating when you see the door 5 feet away and theyre making you wait to go through, but other than that I havent heard any complaints," Lurin said. One security guard, however, mentioned that fans kept forgetting their bags, keys, wallets or phones in the bins as they headed toward the turnstiles after passing through the metal detector. It happened so often that a guard was stationed on the other side of the detector just to remind fans to retrieve their personal belongings. "Youve got to expect the unexpected living in New York," said 36-year-old Tony Rivera, who resides in Chicago. "Id rather be safe than sorry." ___ AP freelance writer Scott Orgera contributed to this report. Ted Lindsay Jersey . Seager had another triple, a home run and a double in a rare feat not seen in more than 40 years, leading Felix Hernandez and the Seattle Mariners past the New York Yankees 10-2. "It was a weird play," Seager said of the triple in the fourth inning. Frans Nielsen Jersey . Not only that, when Julian de Guzman first stepped on the pitch for Deportivo de la Coruna he became the very first Canadian to play in Spains top tier. http://www.cheapredwingsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-pavel-datsyuk-jersey . Its like being on Broadway, everything you do matters. Id want to be good though! I couldnt play here if I wasnt very good. #83217388 / gettyimages.Each week, The Reporters put their thumbs out to the good and the bad in the world of sports. This week, they discuss preparations for the Rio Olympics, the exciting first round of the NBA playoffs, Mike Keenan victorious in Russia and the prolonged wait for the NFL Draft finally coming to an end. Bruce Arthur, Toronto Star My thumb is down to the International Olympic Committee and…I know, I know…you feel like weve been here before, but this is a new frontier because the concept of an Olympics in Rio was new when the IOC awarded Brazil the 2016 games seven years ago. Concerns about readiness, inequality and about the way the country might react? Dont worry! Rio! Now with two years to go, the IOC is shocked…shocked…to find that they gambled on a country that hasnt built the establishment. Seriously, Rio is in major organization trouble with whole complexes unbuilt and with public unrest still simmering, the IOC is lamenting the fact that they cant employ Beijing-style slave labour. Theyre blaming it on Rio. Guess who they should be blaming instead? Steve Simmons, Toronto Sun My thumb is up to the first round of the playoffs and Im not talking about the Stanley Cup playoffs, which have been marvelous, as usual. Im talking about the NBA playoffs, where, normally, the first round is about favourites winning and not much else, but not this year. A last-second three by the sensational Damian Lillard of Portland meant there were five Game 7s in the first round, instead of a record-breaking six. There have been eight overtime games and the road team has won 21 of the first 36 playoff games - this from a league that usually sees the home teams win 70 per cent of the time. Terry Sawchuk Jersey. And, of course, there is Game 7 in Toronto today with the possibility of 2 million people watching on TV. If this isnt fun, I dont know what is. Michael Farber, Sports Illustrated My thumb is up to Mike Keenan, who reminds us that a coach is a coach is a coach, no matter the team or the time zone. Keenan always dreamed of winning a Cup, although probably not the Gagarin Cup. Two decades after the New York Rangers memorable Stanley Cup run, Iron Mike did it again on the far side of the erstwhile Iron Curtain, coaching the KHLs Metallurg Magnitogorsk to a Game 7 win over Lev Prague. Note one striking similarity in the championships: as he did after beating the Vancouver Canucks in 94, Keenan celebrated in the dressing room by singing karaoke - this time in Russian, of course. The Red Army choir is not giving up its day job. Dave Hodge, TSN My thumb is up to May 8, which is coming soon - on Thursday - and thats why my thumb is up, because when May 8 finally arrives, it brings with it the National Football League Draft…finally. Did I say "finally?" When the NFL moved the draft from April to May, we might have known wed be sick of mock drafts by now. There is actual analysis that proclaims winners and losers of mock drafts! Ive heard so much about Jadeveon Clowneys awesome talent and alleged laziness that Im sure there are two Jadeveon Clowneys. Im not sure if the Houston Texans will take one of them or which one or if the Texans will take Johnny Manziel or if theyll trade down - I only know they cant trade up and I dont care anymore what they do, I just want them to do it. On May 8. Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Titans Jerseys Cheap Chargers Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys Cheap Colts Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz