Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

10.09.2018 05:51
CHICAGO -- The Royals are complementing their solid defence and pitching with a potent offence. [url=http://www.theeaglesshoponl Antworten

CHICAGO -- The Royals are complementing their solid defence and pitching with a potent offence. Mike Wallace Jersey . Salvador Perez hit a three-run homer and Kansas City completed a three-game sweep of the Chicago White Sox with a 6-3 win Sunday. James Shields (8-3) won his fifth straight decision and the Royals extended their season-high win streak to seven games. Shields pitched out of trouble throughout his outing. Shields allowed three runs and 10 hits in six innings. Greg Holland pitched a scoreless ninth for his 20th save in 21 chances. The Royals havent lost with Shields on the mound since May 2, and hes 5-0 in eight starts because of the Royals 42 runs of support. Eric Hosmer also hit a two-run home run for the Royals. "This series we played on all cylinders," Shields said. "We pitched, we hit, we played some good defence. We drew our walks, we had good situational hitting and good timely hitting. "I think this is the first series all year that we really hit on all cylinders, so it is nice to see. Alejandro De Aza had a two-run double for the White Sox, who lost their fourth straight game. Starter Andre Rienzo (4-4) allowed six runs and six hits in six innings. The White Sox have lost 10 of their past 11 home games against the Royals been outscored 53-20 in them. "Obviously theyre playing good baseball and were scuffling a little bit," Gordon Beckham said. "You know, its part of (the game). Its frustrating, but we played a pretty good game today. Grinding out at-bats, try to do some good things. It just didnt go our way." With one out in the first inning, Hosmer connected on a 1-2 pitch for a two-run shot to centre. It was his fourth of the season. "Were getting off to early leads," Hosmer said. "Were giving our pitchers breathing room early. The way they have been throwing for us all year they have been lights out. Now to give them nice breathing room early and get some leads and not let them to be fine with their pitches and let them go out there and let the defence work." With the Royals up 2-1 in the third inning with two outs, Billy Butler was hit by Rienzos pitch. Alex Gordon drew a walk then Perez followed with a home run to left, giving the Royals a 5-1 lead. It was Perezs seventh of the season. Mike Moustakas scored from second on Jarrod Dysons RBI single in the fourth inning after he was initially ruled out on a force at second base. The call was overturned after a challenge. Adam Eaton led off the first inning with a hard grounder that went underneath Hosmers glove at first. Eaton wound up with a stand-up triple. One pitch later, Shields appeared to have Eaton picked off at third base, but plate umpire Paul Emmel ruled that Shields did not step off the rubber and awarded Eaton home. Royals manager Ned Yost argued the balk and was tossed by Emmel as he was headed back to the dugout. Yost then confronted Emmel for another animated conversation before leaving the game. "I said something when I was walking away that made me sit in this office," Yost said. "I dont think I ever got kicked out before the first out in the bottom of the first. I just felt really strongly that was a good play." De Aza had a two-run double off Shields in the fourth inning. NOTES: Yost was ejected for the third time this season. ... White Sox LHP John Danks is scheduled to start on Tuesday against the Giants. He is 2-1 with a 2.11 ERA in his past three starts. ... Eaton finished the game with three hits. ... White Sox C Tyler Flowers had the day off. He is in a 0-for-22 slump. After a strong start Flowers average has dropped to .250. Dallas Goedert Jersey . The roster changes have been constant and continuous since late last year, but even with their 46-man roster set for the start of the season, the banged-up Bombers will be kicking off Week 1 with a handful of fresh faces and back-ups in the starting lineup. Josh Sweat Jersey . "I was so nervous," Hadley said Sunday after winning the Puerto Rico Open for his first PGA Tour victory. "I did not eat well last night. http://www.theeaglesshoponline.com/Youth-Markus-Wheaton-Eagles-Jersey/ .com) - Charlie Davies netted a pair of goals, including the series-winner on Saturday, as the New England Revolution battled the New York Red Bulls to a 2-2 draw in the second leg of the Eastern Conference Championship at Gillette Stadium and advanced to MLS Cup final via a thrilling 4-3 aggregate victory.OTTAWA -- Kaetlyn Osmond won her second consecutive Canadian womens figure skating title and clinched her spot on the Sochi Olympic team with a long program that chronicles Cleopatras rise to power. The story choice was strategic, meant to mirror Osmonds rise through the ranks to hopefully the top of the Olympic podium one day. "Very proud," Osmond said after Saturdays victory. "Its exactly what I wanted to do in this program. Its the first time I did an actual clean (long) program in competition so Im super excited. Im still in shock." The 18-year-old from Marystown, N.L., whos battled back from two injuries that sidelined her for much of the last four months, scored 207.28 for her program that included six triple jumps. It was the second highest score in the history of the national event behind Joannie Rochettes 208.23, a month before the 2010 Vancouver Games. But Gabrielle Daleman, a 15-year-old from Newmarket, Ont., provided the surprise of the night, passing the much more experienced Amelie Lacoste in the long program to finish second with 182.47, likely earning a spot on the Sochi-bound team. Canada has two Olympic berths in womens singles. The team will be announced Sunday. "Very exciting and not just those two, there are several skaters coming up, young skaters, who are doing incredible things," said Osmonds coach Ravi Walia. "Theyre pushing Kaetlyn, Kaetlyn is pushing them. I think its a really exciting time for ladies skating in Canada." Osmond has climbed the ranks by leaps and bounds since she won bronze at the Canadian championships two years ago with a score that was more than 50 points shy of Saturdays. She announced her arrival on the international scene in the fall of 2012 when she won Skate Canada International and then finished eighth at last years world championships. Osmond drew in the Canadian Tire Centre crowd with strength and cconfidence that seemed years beyond her young age. Eagles Jerseys. "I think its just confidence in knowing I can do what I can do, and knowing no matter what gets thrown at me, whether its good or bad, Ill stay with a positive attitude and still stay focused and calm and able to skate," Osmond said. "Thats a lot to do with my coach because hes so calm and he reminds me when I have to focus and when I have to breathe, and other times when I have to just enjoy it and let whatever happens happen." Osmond has battled a couple of injuries this season -- first a stress reaction in her ankle in August, then a hamstring tear that forced her to withdraw from the long program at Skate Canada in October. Walia and Osmond set a plan two years ago to make the Sochi team, and the coach said he was "amazed" that despite all the obstacles, everything has fallen into place. "Its exciting that its a reality now," Walia said. Daleman, meanwhile, clasped her hands over her mouth when the marks were announced. "I was not expecting that score at all. Just seeing that mark and getting over the 180 just made my day," she said. "I feel just so excited seeing that Im second and doors could be opened for me." The five-foot skater opened her program with a huge triple Lutz on her way to landing six triples. Daleman said shes been inspired by Osmonds swift ascendance on the international scene. "She pushes my limits, because you know one day you want to beat her so you just keep pushing pushing. . .," Daleman said. Daleman turns 16 on Monday and said a spot on the Sochi team would be "the best birthday present ever." "My dream is coming true and I get to go to Sochi. Its the Olympics, it comes once every four years, and knowing that Ill be the youngest there (on the Canadian team) will just make my day even better." Cheap Cowboys Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Falcons Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Saints Jerseys Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap 49ers Jerseys Cheap Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Rams Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Packers Jerseys Cheap Vikings Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz