Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

20.06.2018 11:41
s the first time it happe Antworten

MONTREAL - Aging junior-middleweights Delvin Rodriguez and Joachim Alcine will get to fight again another day. Maillot Equipe De France Pas Cher 2018 . The pair battled to a draw over 10 clench-filled rounds on Friday night at Montreals Olympic Stadium. Judge Jack Woodburn saw things for the hometown fighter Alcine with a 96-94 scorecard while Benoit Roussel scored the action for the visiting Rodriguez, 97-93. Judge Pasquale Procopio scored things even at 95-95. "We upset the apple cart just a little bit," said trainer Buddy McGirt, who reunited with Alcine for the first time since 2009 when he guided the Haitian born fighter to a pair of victories. "Im happy with the draw, I dont think they could have called it any other way. It was close. All we had to do with this fight was keep it basic, use the jab" Rodriguez, who was coming off a three destruction at the hands of former champion Miguel Cotto, maintained he won the fight but thought that his own performance could have been better. "Coming back I was tight in there, really tight. I couldnt get my combinations going in there like I usually do. But I still believe I won the fight cleanly. He never caught me with a clean punch and was never able to hurt me." The bout often resembled exactly what was, two fighters on the back-nine of their careers, often sloppy, filled with lots of holding and ordered breaks from referee Michael Griffin. Alcine (35-7-2) was at his best when working his jab but only occasionally was he able to follow it up with anything significant. The former world champion was a long way from his glory days of 2007 where he held the WBA championship belt at 154 pounds. The Montreal fighter who now calls California home once again kept his best for the crowd of approximately 1,500 who were clearly on his side. It is the second time Alcine has been brought in as an opponent, and the second time he has surprised. In 2011 he was brought in as fodder for middleweight hopeful David Lemieux who was coming off his first career loss. Alcine shocked the Lemieux and the world with a majority decision in their 12 round bout. Instead of reviving his career, Alcine proceeded to lose his next five fights. At 38, Alcine was supposed to have been the perfect tonic for Rodriguez (28-7-4) who fallen against Cotto and in his shot at the 154-pound crown in 2012 versus Austin Trout. "We were brought in to lose," said McGirt, glad of the effort his fighter put in. "It was a frustrating fight, anytime I got close to the guy, he kept on grabbing me," said Rodriguez. "Im sure when I get back home and watch the fight, Ill see I clearly won it." Alcine predictably also thought he was on the winning side. "This was not the right decision for this fight, The guy is young," said the former champ of his 34 year-old opponent. All the eyes are on him and for them, Im old. I think for next time, there wont be any doubt, I will win by knockout. No doubt." Maillot Kylian Mbappe France . So it was understandable if he was a little shaky early in his return to the Texas Rangers rotation. He spent most of the outing searching for his best stuff, but still managed to shut down the struggling Minnesota Twins offence. Maillot Hugo Lloris Equipe De France . - After three days of light, make that very light, workouts, Team Irvin and Team Carter are ready for tonights Pro Bowl. http://www.francemaillotcoupedumonde.fr/maillot-hugo-lloris.html . Meeks has agreed to a $19.5 million, three-year deal with Detroit, a person familiar with the situation said Tuesday night. The person, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because free agents cant sign contracts until the leagues moratorium ends July 10, also said Cartier Martin had agreed to a one-year contract with the rebuilding franchise.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- This was one time when C.J. Wilson didnt question manager Mike Scioscias decision to remove him from a game while an inning was in progress. Despite the fact that a bout with the flu had sapped his energy, he still was able to dominate the Chicago White Sox for 7 1-3 innings. Wilson bounced back strongly from his shortest outing of the season, taking a three-hit shutout into the eighth, and Josh Hamilton drove in three runs to lead the Los Angeles Angels to a 4-2 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Sunday. Wilson (7-5) was charged with one run, struck out six, and was lifted after 107 pitches. Last Tuesday at Houston, the left-hander gave up five runs, six hits and five walks through 2 2-3 innings in a 7-2 loss. "I dont even remember what happened five days ago. Ive just been in a stupor," Wilson said "Ive been sick with the flu the last couple of days, so I didnt really have much in the tank. That was pretty much all I had. I wish could say that I could have gone nine today, or throw 130 pitches, but it just wasnt in the cards." Joe Smith relieved Wilson, giving up a double to pinch-hitter Alejandro De Aza, a run-scoring infield hit by pinch-hitter Conor Gillaspie and an RBI single by Adam Eaton before retiring Gordon Beckham in a double-play grounder. Ernesto Frieri got three outs for his 10th save. The White Sox concluded a nine-game stretch in Southern California in which they lost two of three to San Diego, won two of three against the Dodgers and were swept by the Angels thanks to Wilsons gem. "Wilson threw a great game. We didnt get anything going, and we were just flat," manager Robin Ventura said. "We just couldnt get anybody on base. And when we did, he got a couple of double-play balls that really just took the life out of any kind of rally." Chicago first baseman Jose Abreu started in the designated hitter role for the 10th time and was 0 for 4 with a pair of double-play grounders. A top contender for AL Rookie of the Year, he is 9 for 38 with four homers and 11 RBIs as a DH. "I think we held him in check the whole series, but I think we just sort of got him at a bad time," Wilson said. Jose Quintana (3-6) allowed four runs, seven hits and four walks through 4 1-3 innnings and struck out four. Maillot Antoine Griezmann 2018. It was the eighth time in the left-handers 13 starts that he left a game with fewer than three runs of support, and he is 0-6 in those outings. "It just seemed like Q was battling all the time with guys on base," Ventura said. "I mean, hell walk a few guys here and there, but today he was just falling behind and not really locating like he normally does." Quintana escaped a bases-loaded jam in the first when he retired Hamilton on a popup and struck out C.J. Cron. But Hamilton drove in the Angels first run with a two-out double in the third, then made it 3-0 in the fifth with a bases-loaded two-run single after Quintana walked cleanup hitter David Freese. Cron followed with an RBI single that chased the left-hander. "In situations with guys on base, the biggest thing is putting the ball in play," Hamilton said. "One time I didnt and two times I did. You do what you can to help the team win. Weve done a great job the last few games getting runners in scoring position with two outs." Freese, who had never drawn more than two walks in any of his 507 previous regular-season games in the major leagues, got a free pass all four times up -- all on 3-2 counts. That tied a franchise record for a nine-inning game, and was the first time it happened since May 18, 2013, when the White Sox walked Chris Iannetta four times. "We worked a lot of walks today. Freese had the force field going today," Wilson said. "Anytime you put that much pressure on the starting pitcher and knock him out before the fifth inning, thats good." NOTES: This was the Angels third series sweep this season, and Jered Weaver had recorded a victory in each of them. ... The Angels are batting .170 with the bases loaded (8 for 47). ... The last time Wilson faced the White Sox was May 17, 2013, when he lost his second 3-0 decision to Chris Sale in a span of six days. ... Wilson has pitched at least five innings in 12 of his 13 starts without allowing any fourth-inning runs. ... The White Sox, who began the day trailing AL Central-leading Detroit by four games, open a nine-game homestand Monday night with a four-game series against the Tigers. SS Alexei Ramirez leads the league with a .381 home batting average. China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz