Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
chenyan94 Offline

Abban

12.09.2018 09:17
week and that he thought about Antworten

Cornerbacks A.J. Bouye and Jalen Ramsey didn’t join the Jaguars for their first week of OTAs Cornellius Carradine Jersey , but Bouye was back with the team when they returned to voluntary work on Tuesday.

Bouye said at a press conference that he had communicated to coaches about having things he needed to take care of away from the team last week and that he thought about joining Ramsey this week for workouts with Ramsey’s father before deciding to head to Jacksonville.

鈥淚 have respect for all the coaches and all the strength coaches, but I knew what I needed to work on,” Bouye said. “Stuff that happened at the end of last year kinda motivated me so I just needed extra time to myself and my family to work on that.”

Bouye didn’t divulge too many details about what motivated him Chuck Foreman Jersey , but did recount part of a conversation with Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown from the Pro Bowl about what Brown saw as differences in their two meetings last year. Bouye said Brown made better adjustments than he did and talked about “staying stronger at the top of the route” as one of his goals for the coming season.聽

In a story March 11 about the NFL players union elections, The Associated Press erroneously reported that Michael Thomas of the Saints had been voted to the executive council. The correct player is Michael Thomas of the Dolphins.

A corrected version of the story is below:

Cincinnati Bengals offensive tackle Eric Winston has been unanimously re-elected as president of the NFL players union, earning his third straight three-year term.

Winston Rasheem Green Jersey , who is scheduled to become a free agent, ran unopposed for the position. The NFLPA Board of Player Representatives announced the result Sunday at the NFLPA's annual meetings.

New York Giants linebacker Mark Herzlich was elected as the union's treasurer.

Sam Acho (Bears), Thomas Morstead (Saints) Derrick Shelby Jersey , Russell Okung (Chargers) and Michael Thomas (Dolphins) were voted to the executive committee, and they join returning members Lorenzo Alexander (Bills), Zak DeOssie (Giants) David Bakhtiari Jersey , Richard Sherman (49ers), Adam Vinatieri (Colts) and Benjamin Watson (Ravens).

Womens Da'Shawn Hand Jersey

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz