Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 106 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
panxing18 Offline

Abbil

13.09.2018 05:01
but against teams wit Antworten

— The Cleveland Browns dropped Corey Coleman.

After two disappointing Willie Brown Jersey , injury-slowed seasons, Coleman was traded Sunday night to the Buffalo Bills for an undisclosed draft pick.

Coleman has been a bust with the Browns, who selected him with the No. 15 overall pick in 2016 — the first selection by Cleveland’s previous, analytics-driven front office. Coleman played in just 19 games over two seasons because of injuries, and he never developed into the big-play receiver Cleveland thought it was getting, so the Browns decided to get something for him while they could.

Coleman’s tenure with the Browns will be best remembered for his drop late in the fourth quarter in last season’s finale at Pittsburgh that sealed the Browns’ 0-16 finish.

But beyond Coleman’s problems on the field, he had issues outside the lines that hurt his standing with coach Hue Jackson and new general manager John Dorsey.

Coleman was named in a police report regarding an alleged felonious assault last year. He was also sent home from the Browns’ trip to Houston for missing curfew while he was injured.

In many ways, Coleman symbolized the overall dysfunction of Cleveland’s last regime.

In 2016, former head of football operations Sashi Brown traded the No. 2 overall pick to Philadelphia, which selected quarterback Carson Wentz. Brown got back draft picks in return and used one on Coleman, a speed burner from Baylor who was considered undersized by most draft experts.

And while Coleman struggled and the Browns remained without a franchise QB, Wentz blossomed into an MVP candidate last season before suffering a knee injury.

This is the second major trade this year between the Browns and Bills. In March Trevor Siemian Jersey , Cleveland acquired quarterback Tyrod Taylor from Buffalo. Taylor led the Bills to a playoff berth last season and he’s expected to start for the Browns while rookie Baker Mayfield, the No. 1 pick in this year’s draft, learns and develops.

Coleman caught 56 passes for 718 yards and five touchdowns with the Browns, who are still in the market for a wide receiver.

Coleman’s departure adds another wrinkle to Cleveland’s muddled receiving situation. Former All-Pro Josh Gordon is currently not with the club in training camp as he attends to health problems, leaving Jarvis Landry as the only proven receiver atop the depth chart.

The Browns believe Gordon will be back at some point, and until he returns rookie Antonio Callaway and Rashard Higgins could see increased playing time.

Also, the Browns have considered signing Dez Bryant, the former Dallas star released earlier this year by the Cowboys.

Coleman should help the Bills, who are back to square one with their offense after dealing Taylor and drafting rookie quarterback Josh Allen.

Buffalo also released wide receiver Quan Bray.

NEW YORK — When Bryce Harper went down the ground for the second time after being hit by a pitch Tuesday night, the Washington Nationals feared the worst, especially with how much injuries have impacted them.

It turned out there was not a long-term injury to fear for their superstar, just some initial pain.

After getting hit by pitches in the back of the left elbow and on his left foot Tuesday Dontae Johnson Jersey , Harper is expected to play Wednesday when the Nationals conclude their two-game series with the New York Yankees.

“Oh yeah, he’s in there,” Martinez said.

Harper reached base four times, but it was his final two appearances that caused the most angst for the Nationals, who mustered five hits and opened the series with a 3-0 loss.

In the fifth, he dropped to the ground after being hit on the left elbow by CC Sabathia’s 90.1 mph sinker. Three innings later, an 88.8 mph slider from Dellin Betances hit him on the foot and off his big toe, creating some numbness.

“I was really worried,” Martinez said. “He started walking off the field. The good news is he’s walking off the field, He came in a few minutes ago and said he was fine.”

Harper’s exit occurred on a night when the Nationals tied a franchise record by getting shut out in consecutive games for the 12th time since moving from Montreal following the 2004 season. Their scoreless drought is at 19 innings and they have eight hits in the last two games.

Harper batted third and played right field Tuesday. He batted two spots ahead of Daniel Murphy, who was 0-for-4 with two strikeouts in his season debut after missing the first 63 games recovering from right knee surgery.

Murphy started at designated hitter and will likely do so again Wednesday.

“His timing could have been off,” Martinez said. “I know he’s going to hit.”

The Yankees opened the series by getting two homers from Didi Gregorius Orlando Brown Jr. Jersey , who has three of their 14 multi-homer games this season. Gregorius homered at home for the first time since April 25 and is hitting .286 (10-for-35) in his last nine games after hitting .151 (14-for-93) in 22 games in May.

While Gregorius is starting to rebound from a tough month, Gary Sanchez is in a massive slump and did not start Tuesday. He is not expected to start Wednesday, giving him three days off.

Sanchez is enduring the first significant struggles of his career and spent time figuring a way out of a prolonged slump that has shrunk his batting average to .190, though the Yankees think he will get rolling again.

“The one thing he never loses is his confidence, because he’s such a gifted hitter,” Yankees manager Aaron Boone said before the series opener. “He wants to get in there and get it going; he expects to get it going.”

He is hitless in his last 11 at-bats and is 2-for-29 with 10 strikeouts over his last seven games.

Sanchez has yet to heat up in a season when he started 2-for-36 but on May 19-21 he went 4-for-10 in two games, raising his average to a season-high .231. Since those games, Sanchez is 4-for-53.

“Maybe I’m over-thinking this a little too much, that’s why I’m missing those pitches I usually don’t miss,” Sanchez before Tuesday’s game. “I swung at some pitcher’s pitches. Maybe (I’m a) little bit in between.

“But I feel good. I know if I stay healthy, it won’t reflect what I should be hitting. I’m sure I’ll get through this.”

If Boone started Sanchez Wednesday, it would have been as the designated hitter since Sonny Gray is starting.

During the road trip Harrison Smith Jersey , Gray allowed one run in 14 innings during wins over Baltimore and Toronto. Against teams with losing records, he is 3-0 with a 1.80 ERA but against teams with winning records, he is 1-4 with a 7.61 ERA in five outings.

Last Wednesday, Gray turned in his first scoreless start since becoming a Yankee when he allowed two hits in eight innings during a game that Yankees won in the 13th.

Gray made two starts for Oakland Athletics against the Washington Nationals. In those outings, he allowed six runs on 10 hits in 14 innings.

Since Jeremy Hellickson and Stephen Strasburg are on the disabled list, Washington has an opening in its rotation for Wednesday and it will be filled by Erick Fedde, who will be called up from Triple-A Syracuse for his second start this season.

Fedde allowed three runs on five hits in 5 2/3 innings as a fill-in starter against the San Diego Padres on May 23. Fedde is 0-2 with an 8.14 ERA in four career starts for the Nationals.
Womens Anthony Miller Jersey

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz