Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

27.06.2018 08:05
aid. "I kind of feel bad and I hope hes fine because he really wants to be here. He really wants to play." Cousins watched the e Antworten

RENTON, Wash. P.J. Hall Jersey . -- Percy Harvin is listed as doubtful to play Monday night for Seattle against the New Orleans Saints because of lingering soreness in his surgically repaired hip. Harvin made his debut with the Seahawks two weeks ago against the Minnesota Vikings and appeared in 21 total plays, 19 offensive snaps and two plays on special teams. Harvin made one catch for 17 yards and returned a kickoff 58 yards in his only two touches in the game. Coach Pete Carroll expected Harvin to be fully integrated into the offence coming out of their bye, but Harvin was unable to practice during the week. "We thought that (the soreness) would go with a week break and all of that, but it just lasted a little longer than we thought, and if anything at all is not right were not going with him," Carroll said. "Were going to make sure hes 100 per cent before we go." Harvins hip remains sore and hasnt responded the way the Seahawks expected coming out of the game. Carroll said they dont see any structural issues with the hip. "Hes just sore and so we dont want to push beyond that right now. Its not worth it," Carroll said. The Seahawks acquired Harvin in a trade with the Vikings in March and gave him a new five-year contract. He was limited in off-season work due to soreness in his hip that prompted surgery on Aug. 1. He missed the first 10 games of the season while on the physically unable to perform list before being activated two weeks ago. Notes: Carroll said he expected to hear more from the league on CB Brandon Browners status by the middle of next week. Browner is reportedly facing a suspension for a violation of the leagues substance-abuse policy. Browners appeal was heard by the league on Wednesday. He is out for Monday nights game with a groin injury. ... RB Marshawn Lynch (knee) and WR Jermaine Kearse (concussion) are probable. Brandon Parker Jersey . The veteran NFL receiver received his work permit and is in Montreal for the start of the Alouettes rookie camp. Johnson even took in the Montreal Canadiens Game 5 win over the New York Rangers at the Bell Centre Tuesday night. Arden Key Raiders Jersey . On the eve of the 2013-14 NBA season, he can finally take a step back and allow his team to do the talking. http://www.authenticraidersfansclub.com/Black-Friday-Johnny-Townsend-Jersey/ . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance. CHICAGO -- Team USA is hoping for the best after watching another player get helped off the court with an injury. Sacramento Kings centre DeMarcus Cousins hurt his right knee when he got tangled with Anthony Davis after both big men hit the floor going after a loose ball during a scrimmage toward the end of Thursdays practice. The World Cup of Basketball is just two weeks away. "Definitely scary, not just the fact that he went down, but the fact that I actually was the one who dove on him," Davis said. "I kind of feel bad and I hope hes fine because he really wants to be here. He really wants to play." Cousins watched the end of the scrimmage with a bag of ice on his knee as trainers milled around his table. He took a few ginger steps while players were coming off the floor. "Were hopeful its just a bruise or a slight sprain, but we wont really know until he gets his MRI," said Jerry Colangelo, the managing director of USA Basketball. "We hope it turns out to be nothing, but mmore precautionary than anything else. Custom Raiders Jerseys. But nothing definitive until we get the results." It was the Americans first workout since Paul George broke his right leg in a gruesome injury that occurred during an intrasquad scrimmage on Aug. 1 in Las Vegas. Kevin Durant also withdrew from the team last week. Colangelo said he spoke with the team about Georges injury. "I think time heals," Colangelo said after practice. "What took place after a few days is that in checking with all the players, they were all in, looking forward to coming to Chicago and everyone showed and they played really hard today, so were pleased." The U.S. is expected to practice again on Friday, and hosts Brazil in an exhibition at the United Center on Saturday night. Colangelo said Cousins likely wouldnt play for the next couple of days. The roster is at 16 players after Rudy Gay joined the pool following Durants departure. It has to be cut to 12 before the World Cup begins on Aug. 30. Discount Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz