Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

15.09.2018 05:56
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. [url=http://www.bengalsauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Preston-Brown-Bengal s-Jersey/]Preston Brown Jersey[/url] . Antworten

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. Preston Brown Jersey . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Coach Tom Crean added another responsibility to Ferrells plate Sunday: guarding the opponents top scorer. Ferrell came through on both ends -- scoring 27 points and shutting down Nik Stauskas -- to lead Indiana to a 63-52 upset of No. 10 Michigan. "Yogi is playing at an extremely high level," Crean said. "Hes a true lead guard with everything he does." Against the Wolverines, that was just about everything. Ferrell drained seven 3-pointers, two shy of the Assembly Hall record, in eight attempts and limited Stauskas, one of the nations best scorers, to just six points, 12 below his average. "This is a great win because Michigan is such a great team," Ferrell said. The Wolverines (16-5, 8-1 Big Ten) had been the last unbeaten in conference play, off to their best Big Ten start since 1976-77. Indiana ended their 10-game winning streak by holding them to their lowest point total of the season. "I think its really good for us," coach John Beilein said. "I didnt think we were going to go undefeated. We hadnt lost since Dec. 11, against Arizona. In the long run, we have to get better." What made Ferrells matchup with Stauskas so impressive is that Ferrell is a point guard, giving up 6 inches and nearly 30 pounds to Michigans small forward. Stauskas was 1 of 6 from the field and spent many possessions on the left side of the court away from the action, rarely touching the ball at times. "They were denying Nik in the corner," said Caris LeVert, who had 12 points and joined Derrick Walton Jr., who scored 13, as the only Wolverines in double figures. Glenn Robinson III was also quiet, contributing nine points. Indiana (14-8, 4-5) had lost three of four but rode a tight, creative defence and Ferrells hot shooting to a win that might shift its season. Crean decided Ferrells awareness, quick hands and intensity were the perfect antidote to Stauskas deadly shooting and effective passing. "Youve got to make his catches hard and his looks even harder," Crean said. "Youve got to be conscious of where he is at all times. Im proud of our whole team defensively. Yogi was the catalyst." With Stauskas limited, the Hoosiers led most of the way in improving to 12-2 at Assembly Hall. Noah Vonleh added 10 points and 12 rebounds for the Hoosiers, who shot 54 per cent to the Wolverines 40 per cent. Indiana may have reinvigorated its hopes for an at-large berth to the NCAA tournament by securing a second victory over a top 10 opponent. The Wolverines are a common victim and no stranger to coming up short in this series. Dating to last seasons run to the national title game, the Wolverines are 27-12 in their last 39 games -- with three of the losses to the Hoosiers, who are 24-8 against Michigan over the last 18 seasons. Michigan was outrebounded 31-22 and shot just 3 of 13 from behind the arc. As Ferrell drained one 3 after another, fueling the crowd early and late, the Wolverines normally prolific offence was off from the start. Michigan had more turnovers (8) than field goals (7) in the first half and scored just six points on its final 11 possessions to trail 25-22 at halftime. It took a few breaks to stay that close. Walton was fouled twice in the half shooting behind the arc and converted all six free throws. The Wolverines also pushed the ball effectively for transition opportunities, scoring eight fast-break points. After Indianas defence was slow to get back and allowed Zak Irvin a layup, Crean called a timeout with 10:08 left in the half. Out of the stoppage, the Hoosiers scored on five of their next six trips to grab a 22-18 lead. Facing their fourth halftime deficit since November, the Wolverines never got over the hump. Three free throws from Austin Etherington and a fast-break layup by Evan Gordon gave Indiana a 49-41 lead with 7:41 to play, causing Beilein to call time out. After Stauskas free throws cut the deficit to 53-49 with 4:04 to play, the Hoosiers clamped down, getting two stops before another basket by Gordon pushed the lead to six. The Wolverines came up empty on their next two trips before Etheringtons free throw made it a seven-point game, and Indiana pulled away from there. Gordon had eight points for Indiana, despite only being cleared to play early Sunday morning because of a nagging illness. Having missed 39 of his last 55 shots entering the day, Gordon emerged from the throes of that miserable shooting slump by attacking the basket repeatedly. "He played as fast and as aggressive as weve seen," Crean said. Stanford Robinson scored seven points and Will Sheehey added six for Indiana, but Ferrell played 37 exhausting minutes to make it all possible. His 3 off a kickout gave Indiana the lead for good at 32-29 with 16:06 remaining. The sophomore later scored nine straight Indiana points, including 3s on consecutive possessions, to make it 43-36 with 10 1/2 minutes left. "Once I hit a couple, they all felt good," Ferrell said. "I was going to let it fly." Ferrell did, Stauskas did not, and Michigan paid the price. "Hes terrific," Beilein said. "They take their quickest player and dont let Nik get the ball. We had no answers for Yogi." Preston Brown Bengals Jersey . Jones took a beating, the worst one of his record reign, in a bout against Alexander Gustafsson that knocked the light heavyweight champion on the canvas for the first time in his career and put his belt in jeopardy. Mark Walton Bengals Jersey . -- The taxing preseason, which included two games in China, is finally over. http://www.bengalsauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Andrew-Billings-Bengals-Jersey/ . The San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders are giving it a try, too.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- On paper, it didnt look like a good matchup for Jeremy Guthrie. The Kansas City Royals starter had yielded an American League high 12 home runs and the Chicago White Sox rank second in the AL with 52 long balls. The right-hander didnt get the win, but he beat the odds. Guthrie, Wade Davis and Greg Holland combined on a four-hitter and the Kansas City Royals rallied in the eighth inning to beat the Chicago White Sox 3-1 Wednesday night and avoid being swept in their three-game series. "I try to win and try not to give up home runs," Guthrie said. "You tell me how Im doing. Ive got 12 home runs and two wins. So I guess Im not doing so hot on either." The White Sox had scored 14 runs and hit five home runs in the first two games. "Today was more defence and pitching," Guthrie said. "They hit for power, which is obviously dangerous anytime when you have a chance to leave the yard. It makes it tough to pitch to them." Guthrie, who is winless in seven starts since an April 9 victory over Tampa Bay, left after seven innings with the score 1-1. He gave up three hits, walked two and struck out two. "He just moves the ball in and out," White Sox third baseman Conor Gillaspie said. "Guthrie throws a lot of pitches out of the zone and it seemed like he does it on purpose, but not really today. We just kept swinging at it." Guthrie credited his fastball for his success against the White Sox. "I thought the fastball was used effectively to both sides of the plate to all the hitters. ..." he said. "My mindset was to throw strikes and get deep into the game." Wade Davis (3-1) struck out two in a flawless eighth and has tossed 10 scoreless innings in his last nine appearances. Greg Holland logged his 13th save in 14 chances, but not before giving up a single to Dayan Viciedo and walking Adam Dunn in the ninth. "It makes everybodys job easier when you have Wade and Holland and the way theyre thrown the ball all season long," Guthrie said. The Royals snapped a 11-1 tie in the eighth when Nori Aoki scored on Billy Butlers sacrifice fly. Malik Jefferson Jersey. Aoki started the one-out rally with a bunt single on a two-strike count. He advanced to third on Alcides Escobars single. Eric Hosmer was walked intentionally to load the bases, and Aoki scored on Butlers fly to right. "Thats actually the first time in my entire baseball career Ive bunted with two strikes," Aoki said. "I was actually pretty nervous. Pedro (Grifol, hitting coach) convinced me to do it. I guess I have a pretty high chance of getting a bunt down, so it doesnt really matter what the count is. Im glad I was able to do that today." Danny Valencia then walked on five pitches, scoring Escobar with the second run of the inning. Paul Konerko, who leads all active visiting players with 149 RBIs at Kauffman Stadium, singled to left in the second to score Alexei Ramirez for the Chicagos run. The Royals tied it in the third when Aokis groundball single to left scored Pedro Ciriaco. The Royals wasted a chance to take the lead in the fourth when they loaded the bases with one out on singles by Butler, Valencia and Lorenzo Cain. Ciriaco, however, rolled the first pitch back to the mound and left-hander Jose Quintana started an inning ending double play. Quintana (2-4) took the loss, charged with three runs on eight hits over 7 1-3 innings. "I feel a little bit sad for no win," Quintana said. "It was a really hard game. We won the series and well get ready for the next game. I think next time itll be better for me. I dont get frustrated. I only have control to pitch a good game." NOTES: RHP Matt Lindstrom, who tops the White Sox with six saves, will have left ankle surgery to repair a torn sheath Friday and is expected to be out three months. RHP Ronald Belisario will close out White Sox games in Lindstroms absence. . White Sox LHP Chris Sale will come off the disabled list Thursday and start against the Yankees, his first outing since April 17. . The Royals 20 home runs rank last in the majors. Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz