Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

15.09.2018 05:56
GENEVA -- Tour de France champion Chris Froome wants an investigation into cyclings doping history to finally close an era domin Antworten

GENEVA -- Tour de France champion Chris Froome wants an investigation into cyclings doping history to finally close an era dominated by Lance Armstrong. Adam Larsson Jersey . Almost 18 months after Armstrongs seven Tour wins were wiped from the record, an independent panel created by the new International Cycling Union leadership has begun work to discover the extent of the sports past problems. "I hope that anyone who does have anything to contribute would get involved." Froome told The Associated Press in an interview on Tuesday. The three-man Cycling Independent Reform Commission aims to investigate how doping happened from 1998-2013 and possible UCI complicity in helping Armstrong and his teams avoid scrutiny. "I am hoping that at the end of the day people will be able to say of it, Right, that was that era, we can now put that to bed and stop asking questions about it," Froome said. Armstrong and former UCI presidents Hein Verbruggen and Pat McQuaid will be invited for confidential, closed-door interviews with the panel which is based at Lausanne, Switzerland. None of the trio has committed publicly to meeting with the panel, which is chaired by Swiss politician and prosecutor Dick Marty. Froome said the panel could engage "not just necessarily those three, but anyone really who is part of that era and can contribute to resolving it." "Its going to be more negative publicity for the sport. Thats never good," Froome acknowledged. The Team Sky leader, who made a winning return to racing last month at the Tour of Oman, said he had not heard much talk about the commission among current riders, who must help restore the sports credibility. "Theres a lot of really, really talented young riders coming through the system now that I believe in personally." Froome said. "These are going to be the guys carrying the torch going forward." Froome will be 29 when he is scheduled to start defending his Tour title on July 5 in northern England -- probably with 2012 winner Bradley Wiggins alongside him. "Im confident whoever is in there, we are going to have the strongest team possible," said Froome, whose frayed relationship with Wiggins was mended in the off-season. "He can do a lot of damage to the peloton. Hes one of the best climbers in the world and we know his time trialing ability." Froome expects to follow the path both he and Wiggins followed to Tour success, competing in -- and winning -- stage-race preparations at the Tour de Romandie in Switzerland and Criterium de Dauphine in France. "I think it would be crazy to really change things up too much," Froome said. "We found it has been a good system that has worked quite well for us." Speaking at the Geneva Motor Show, on the sidelines of a Team Sky sponsors event, Froome said extra work being a Tour champion was "a bit of a juggling act" with his training program. Still, the Oman victory suggests he got the balance right. "It just backs up that I have had a really good winter preparation," Froome said. "Im where I need to be for the season coming up." Ryan Strome Jersey . Mickelson shot a 2-under 70 after opening with a 77 -- his worst score of the season -- on TPC San Antonios AT&T Oaks Course. Lefty was 11 strokes behind leader Steven Bowditch, the Australian who had a 67 to reach 8-under 136. Jesse Puljujarvi Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. http://www.authenticoilersshopnhl.com/zack-kassian-jersey/ .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No.Danny King was crowned as the 2016 British Speedway champion after a thrilling final at the National Stadium in Manchester. King had earlier led the scorers on 13 points after adding three to his tally in the 20th heat, and the 29-year-old continued his fine form as he powered to victory in the treacherous wet conditions.The Coventry Bees and Ipswich Witches rider had been the outstanding performer on the night and gained a wildcard place at next months British Speedway Grand Prix in Cardiff. Craig Cook was forced to settle for second place, qualifying behind King for the final with 12 points, and then crossed the line after him in the final, while the impressive teenager Robert Lambert ended in third on the podium. Robert Lambert finished third in the final after winning the race-off Seven-time champion Scott Nicholls had only made the race-off on count back, but failed to qualify for the final after finishing in fourth, with Lambert crossing the line first and Steve Worrall takiing the last remaining spot. Youth Oilers Jerseys. But King was not to be denied the trophy as he masterfully handled the slippery race surface, surging past Cook on the outside to take first place, and never looked in danger of losing the lead. Its something Ive always wanted to do, obviously being British champion as well. Theyve both come true tonight. Danny King on Grand Prix place I just knew I had to do it. It was either going to work or it wasnt, King told Sky Sports. I thought, if its going to work, Ive got to come in it and stay in it - and thats what I did.It was just a bit of a blur, I kept waiting for the checkered flag. Although it looked all over the place, it sort of felt in control. Reflecting on his wildcard spot, King added: Its something Ive always wanted to do, obviously being British champion as well. Theyve both come true tonight. Also See: Bet on Speedway with Sky Bet Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz