Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
dan yu Offline

Abbil

17.09.2018 05:05
Womens DJ Chark Jersey Antworten

A report from Josina Anderson of ESPN on Monday indicated that the Giants have offered wide receiver Odell Beckham a long-term contract with an annual average salary that comes in under the $16 million per year that the Chiefs will pay Sammy Watkins.

That seems like a non-starter Tedy Bruschi Jersey , especially with the price tag for a non-exclusive franchise tag for wide receivers in the 2019 season set to come in at a bigger number. Another report that casts the talks in a different light surfaced later on Monday, however.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Giants and Beckham’s agent Zeke Sandhu have talked about a deal that would make Beckham the highest-paid receiver in the league. Rapoport adds that the sides are encouraged a deal could come by the start of the regular season.

In tweets following her initial report, Anderson wrote that the annual average salary figure for the prospective deal she reported on would include this season’s $8.459 million salary. A deal could make Beckham the highest-paid receiver based on the new money that the Giants would pony up, although Anderson also added that her “understanding is new money isn’t ballpark [for highest-paid wideout] either.”

Where things actually sit between the Giants and Beckham is known by those two sides and there will likely be more reports about how talks are shaping up until something is finalized.

From time to time, Ben Roethlisberger makes news when doing interviews on Pittsburgh’s 93.7 The Fan. And it’s the kind of news that often makes us wonder why he continues to do it.

They pay him for the segments, that’s obvious. But they’re can’t be paying a $20-million-per-year guy enough to justify the problems that often arise from the answers he provides in a setting where he is far more relaxed Caleb Sturgis Jersey , casual, and loquacious than when he’s at a press conference or standing with a bunch of microphones in his face in the locker room.

The biggest and most obvious headline coming from Friday’s visit by Roethlisberger to 93.7 The Fan arose from his comments about his reaction to the team’s decision to burn a 2018 third-round pick on a quarterback. Near the end of the 20-minute interview, the issue comes up again from the perspective of the team’s 2017 fourth-round quarterback.

Here was the question: “How about Josh Dobbs? A guy that gets picked last year as a fourth-rounder, now he might feel like he’s getting squeezed out or he’s the odd man out. Have you talked to him about his situation now with this team?”

Said Roethlisberger, who interjected a “yeah, I know” as the question was being asked: “[Dobbs] and Landry [Jones] were the two guys I’ve spoken to the most. I’ll be honest Jeremy Kerley Jersey , I wasn’t worried about someone taking my job. I feel confident that I can go out and beat whoever I need to beat out for my job, that’s just the confidence I have in myself. And I just got back to those guys. . . . I don’t know what’s gonna happen. I assume Landry’s still the [No.] 2. I don’t really know. And Josh, same thing, last year he was taken in the fourth round. So does that mean the like Steelers screwed up in that pick? Like, do they think he wasn’t the one that they thought? Or has he not developed the way they thought? Why else would you take a quarterback in the third round the next year?”

The host interjected at that point, saying that G.M. Kevin Colbert said Thursday that he won’t keep four quarterbacks on the 2018 53-man roster.

“So did they screw up the pick?” Roethlisberger said. “Or was he not as good as they thought? I don’t know Nate Solder Jersey , and I feel bad, because Josh puts a lot of work in.”

Then Ben brings the arrival of rookie Mason Rudolph back to himself, with a comment that likely was more joke than serious remark. But he still said it out loud.

“I wouldn’t think they’d get rid of Mason, keep Dobbs and Landry,” Roethlisberger said. “I wouldn’t think. Maybe they’re trying to trade me away or something, I don’t know.”

He laughed as he said it. The Steelers likely weren’t laughing very much when they listened to the full interview Arik Armstead Jersey , because it’s clear that there will now be plenty of tension in the quarterback room, and that the guy who has led the depth chart since entering the fray as a rookie in 2004 won’t be bashful about stirring things up, publicly and presumably privately.

Womens DJ Chark Jersey

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz