Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

17.09.2018 05:22
BEREA, Ohio - Browns coach Mike Pettine says he has no issue with rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel laughing on the sideline wit Antworten

BEREA, Ohio - Browns coach Mike Pettine says he has no issue with rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel laughing on the sideline with his team losing. Pernell McPhee Jersey .Manziel was captured by TV cameras chuckling and smiling during the first half of Sundays game at Tennessee. The Browns were trailing 28-3 at the time Manziel was shown.Cleveland rallied for a 29-28 win in the largest comeback in NFL history by a road team.Pettine says he wasnt sure of the context of Manziels behaviour, but added down 28-3, the way we were playing, I think you could term how we were playing laughable.Manziel was caught by cameras during the preseason giving the middle finger to Washingtons bench during a game. Pettine said the young QB has to be wary of being watched but still I dont consider it a big deal.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Paul Richardson Jersey . PETERSBURG, Florida – Heading into Thursday nights action, Dioner Navarro had caught 14 innings combined from starters Drew Hutchison and Mark Buehrle. Geron Christian Jersey . The England international had both goals in TFCs season-opening 2-1 win over the Seattle Sounders on Saturday. http://www.authenticshopredskins.com/ . Or at least on everyone elses expectations. Costa Rica followed up its surprise win over Uruguay with another World Cup stunner on Friday, beating four-time champion Italy 1-0 to secure a spot in the next round and eliminate England in the process.NEWARK, N.J. - John Tavares was good and lucky, and that was just what the New York Islanders needed to beat the New Jersey Devils.Tavares forced overtime with a somewhat lucky goal moments after a power play expired, and then scored a magnificent unassisted winner with 1:55 left in the extra period to lead the Islanders to a 3-2 victory Friday night.The Islanders, who are in second place in the Eastern Conference, rallied twice from one-goal deficits in ending a two-game losing streak. And it was no surprise that their best player was the difference.Were a different team than weve been in the last few years, Islanders coach Jack Capuano said. This was different. I could feel that we were coming back. I could feel that we were generating the play. It was just a matter of time. Fortunately, it was overtime. John made a great play, made a great shot and that was it. Thats what he does. Hes a great player.Tavares stole the puck from defenceman Adam Larsson near the corner behind the Devils net, quickly turned and roared into the right circle, snapping a shot over the shoulder of rookie Keith Kinkaid, who stopped 28 shots.I stripped him (Larsson), then made a move toward the net, Tavares said. I first looked and saw (Calvin) de Haan and thought I might get it to him, but I turned toward the net and hit the corner of the net. It was a nice goal. I felt like we were right there. I wasnt expecting that to happen.Larsson took the blame, saying Tavares got good body position on him.That was something I would want again, Kinkaid said of the game-winning goal. I want to make that save there.Tavares had tied it at 2 with 6:13 left in regulation, his 18th of the season, moments after a penalty to Dainius Zubrus expired.Kinkaid had expected a shot off the glass behind the net to bounce to hiis left. Jonathan Allen Jersey. It went right — right to Tavares behind the goal line, and he banked the puck into the net off the back of the goaltenders leg.I knew he didnt pick it up right away and I thought I might catch him, so I just stuck with it, shot it and it went in off his leg, Tavares said. Sometimes, you have to be lucky rather than good. Josh Bailey got the other goal for New York and Jaroslav Halak made 21 saves as the Islanders beat the Devils for the third time in as many games this season.Scott Gomez and Travis Zajac scored for the Devils, who lost for the second time in as many nights.Gomez had given the Devils a 2-1 lead with a shot into an empty net thanks in part to a miscue by Halak. The goaltender had the puck on his stick behind the goal line when Adam Henrique caught him off guard, stole it and found Gomez alone in front for a slam dunk.The Islanders had outplayed the Devils in the first two periods, but trailed 1-0 on a goal by Zajac.It took only 62 seconds for New York to tie the game in the third period. Tavares won a faceoff in the right circle and the puck found its way toward the left point. De Haan took a slap shot in stride and Bailey, who had missed the last game with an upper-body injury, deflected it into the net.Zajac gave the Devils the lead at 11:57 of the second period. Zajac took the puck from Kyle Okposo, who was playing without a stick, sent a pass behind the net to Patrik Elias and then took a return pass and beat Halak.NOTES: Tavares assist was the 199th of his career. ... This was only Kinkaids second start in the last 10 games. ... This was the fifth game of a seven-game road trip for New York (3-2). New Jersey is 0-1-2 vs. New York this season. ... Since signing as a free agent on Dec. 20, Gomez has four goals in 20 games. Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz