Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 116 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

18.09.2018 09:11
make a good move, Antworten

Seeded duo Kim Huybrechts and Stephen Bunting suffered first round defeats on the second day of the World Matchplay. Youth Kendrick Norton Jersey . Belgiums Huybrechts is still yet to register a single win in the tournament after losing 10-8 to Gerwyn Price, while Bunting was also beaten 10-8 by Mensur Suljovic.But 12th seed Ian White easily advanced with a 10-2 win over Daryl Gurney and Terry Jenkins, a two-time runner-up, laboured to a 10-7 victory over Justin Pipe. Huybrechts was targeting a first ever victory in his fifth attempt and appeared to be on course when he opened a 6-4 lead with a superb 154 finish. Gerwyn Price reached the quarter-finals of last years tournament Price reached the quarter-finals of last years tournament and The Ice Man also displayed cool finishing on Sunday, taking out 78 to edge 8-7 in front.With the tension mounting, Huybrechts composure deserted him and Price pinned a match-winning double 14 to extend the 13th seeds wretched record at the Winter Gardens. Mensur Suljovic won a closely contested match with Stephen Bunting Earlier in the afternoon, Suljovic stubbornly held his own throw to complete a hard-fought victory over Bunting.Both players exchanged legs in an entertaining opening, with Suljovic pulling off a fantastic 134 finish, and he would not lose his grip on the match after forging 6-4 ahead. Stephen Bunting could not gain a break in the closing legs The 14th seeded Bunting remained in striking distance, but Suljovic calmly secured victory with double 20.Jenkins and Pipe could not maintain the high standards of the session and it would be The Bull who emerged with a scrappy 10-7 win after a succession of missed darts at a double.In the closing match, White made short work of debutant Daryl Gurney, cruising to an easy victory over the Northern Irishman. Also See: MVG starts with 10-0 win Matchplay running order WATCH: Darts out-takes The Wizard: Im still magic Youth Andre Smith Jersey . According to Tony Barrett of The Times, the Liverpool captain is set to announce that he will leave the club at the end of the 2014-15 season. Youth Jermaine Carter Jr. Jersey . Thats exactly what happened. And they enjoyed every moment. Durant remained sizzling with 33 points, Serge Ibaka added 22 and the Thunder roared back from an abysmal start -- they trailed 22-4 early -- to embarrass the Miami Heat 112-95 on Wednesday night, erasing that big deficit out of the gate by outscoring the two-time defending champions by 43 points over a 33-minute span. http://www.wholesalepanthersjerseys.com/?tag=youth-d-j-moore-jersey . Zdeno Chara scored with 13 seconds left in regulation after David Krejci tied it late, lifting the Bruins to a 3-2 win over Pittsburgh on Saturday night in a game that saw Orpik taken from the ice on a stretcher.BOSTON -- Tyler Seguin and Rich Peverley made the Bruins pay for trading them away. The Dallas forwards scored in a shootout in their first game in Boston since the Stanley Cup finals to lift the Stars to a 3-2 win over the slumping Bruins on Tuesday night. "I have to say its a special game," Seguin said. "I knew where this was on the calendar. I knew my first time in Boston." Bruins coach Claude Julien brushed off a question about whether the loss hurt more because Seguin and Peverley played such big roles. "I dont care about that. Give it a break," he said. "Im mad because we lost." Seguin scored on Dallas second shot, tying the shootout 1-1 after Patrice Bergeron scored on Bostons first attempt. Then Peverley put the puck through Tuukka Rasks pads on the Stars fourth and final shot. "I think I was more nervous for this game than I was for any of the Stanley Cup finals," Peverley said. "It was emotional for me, but it was fun to be here." The Bruins lost those finals in six games to the Chicago Blackhawks. Now they have lost four of five games after winning four in a row. "The first 10 minutes were good and then we got back to some of our old habits," Julien said. "Eventually, when you play that way, you find ways to lose hockey games, and thats what were doing right now." It was the second straight shootout win for the Stars. On Sunday, Jamie Benn scored the winner in a 4-3 victory over Ottawa. Vernon Fiddler tied the game for Dallas on a penalty shot with 2:34 left in the third period after he was tripped from behind by Dennis Seidenberg. It erased a lead Boston took with 8:21 remaining when Milan Lucic tipped in Dougie Hamiltons shot from the blue line. The other goals came in the first period with Benn scoring for Dallas at 3:38, and Torey Krug tying it at 4:16. Seguin, the second pick in the 2010 draft, and Peverley were sent to Dallas after last season in a trade thaat brought forwards Loui Eriksson and Reilly Smith to Boston. Youth Rashaan Gaulden Jersey. Seguin, who leads the Stars in scoring, was booed several times when he touched the puck and was taunted with the chant, "Say-gin, Say-gin." "I am sure that there are mixed feelings out there," he said. "I can only go out there and play hockey." It was the first meeting between the teams since Dec. 31, 2011, when Dallas won 4-2. The clubs hadnt faced off in Boston since Feb. 3, 2011 -- a 6-3 Bruins victory. On the penalty shot that forced overtime, Fiddler skated up the left side, cut across the crease and lifted a backhander into the upper right corner of the net past Rask. Lucics seventh goal matched his total for last season. Stationed in front of the net, with teammate Jarome Iginla and two Stars, Lucic redirected Hamiltons shot past goalie Kari Lehtonen. Eriksson returned after sitting out five games due to a concussion. He missed his shootout attempt on Lehtonen. "Ive been shooting a lot of pucks on him, and hes a great goalie," Eriksson said. "Hes a big goalie, takes up a lot of the net, so you have to find a good shot against him or make a good move, and I didnt, so it was bad." Alex Chiasson missed the next shot for Dallas, and David Krejci failed for Boston. Then Peverley, who was booed when his name was announced as the final shooter, came through. "I knew it was going to be a big night for (Seguin) and Rich both. Sometimes you dont know exactly how theyre going to react to it," Dallas coach Lindy Ruff said. "Both Rich and him scoring in the shootout, I think it was great for both of those players." NOTES: Red Sox first baseman Mike Napoli watched the game from a luxury box. He tugged on his long beard when shown on the video screen. ... Benn has nine points in nine road games. ... The Bruins allowed the first goal for the fourth straight game, and sustained their third loss in that span. Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz