Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 93 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

18.09.2018 09:11
Seeing Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts again shouldnt faze Peyton Manning, who got the best of his former team back in We Antworten

Seeing Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts again shouldnt faze Peyton Manning, who got the best of his former team back in Week 1. Durham Smythe Womens Jersey . Theres a ton more on the line this time around. All eyes figure to be on Manning and Luck as the well-rested Denver Broncos face Indianapolis in this AFC divisional matchup Sunday at Mile High. You can catch all the action on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5 NOW. It was my hope and dream that this sort of situation would occur. I feel blessed that it has, Colts owner Jim Irsay said of facing Manning under these circumstances. I think its going to be a great game and having these two great quarterbacks go against each other at this point in their careers is really exciting. This marks Mannings third matchup against a Colts team with which he spent the first 14 years of his career before getting cut loose following the 2011 season, which he missed after undergoing multiple surgical procedures on his neck. The Broncos suffered a 39-33 loss in Mannings much-anticipated return to Indianapolis last season before holding on for a 31-24 home win Sept. 7. We had them the first game of the season and he was fine, Broncos Pro Bowl wideout Demaryius Thomas said of Manning. Its a playoff game so its a little bit different because if you lose, youre done and if you win, you keep going. I cant really talk for Peyton, but I think hes fine. The iconic signal-caller has thrown for 655 yards with six touchdowns against his former team, while Luck has racked up 598 yards and five scores in those games. Its not the quarterback versus quarterback thing. Were not on the field at the same time, Luck said. I have a lot of respect for (Manning), what he does, what he still does is amazing. Hes a stud. Ill worry about the Denver defense, thats what I worry about. Denver (12-4) had an extra week to prepare for Sundays showdown after earning the conferences No. 2 seed and a first-round bye. The break couldnt have come at a better time for a Broncos team that listed 22 players on the injury report heading into a 47-14 rout of Oakland in its regular-season finale. The 38-year-old Manning sat out all of last weeks workouts before returning to practice Monday. Leading tackler Brandon Marshall also participated for the first time since suffering a foot injury in Week 15, and hes expected to return. It was much needed, safety Rahim Moore said. I needed it, our team needed it, especially guys like Peyton, whos been playing since I came out the womb. ... Hes an older guy. He needs it. You cant run a Ferrari - or no, a Bugatti - too much. Hes our Bugatti. Thats how Peyton is to his team, so youve got to give him some rest. Manning wasnt anywhere near his best over the last four games, posting a quarterback rating of 76.8 with three TDs and six interceptions while averaging 247.5 yards. Hell likely need to post better numbers to keep pace with Luck, who completed 31 of 44 passes for 376 yards with a TD in last Sundays 26-10 wild-card win over Cincinnati. Luck led the NFL with a career-high 40 touchdown passes and finished third with 4,761 yards, just ahead of Mannings 4,727. Hes one of those guys that you have to play a 60-minute game against, Broncos Pro Bowl defensive end DeMarcus Ware said of Luck. He has really good pocket awareness. Hes always one of those guys, just like Peyton, where he hits the open guy the majority of the time. He plays a fundamentally sound game. T.Y. Hilton caught six passes for 103 yards against the Bengals while running back Daniel Herron had 10 for 85. Herron also ran the ball 12 times for 56 yards and a score but fumbled twice, giving him four over the last seven games. Turnovers could prove costly against a Broncos team that racked up 13 takeaways in winning five of its final six games, with its only loss coming 37-28 at Cincinnati on Dec. 22. Denver finished .500 on the road, but it outscored opponents by an average of 14.6 points in going unbeaten at home. Manning posted a QB rating of 117.5 at home to rank second in the league, significantly higher than his road mark of 89.0. Theyre a great football team and obviously theyve got a great, great quarterback, Colts coach Chuck Pagano said. Its always a huge challenge and at the same time, were going to embrace the opportunity, embrace the moment. Its exciting, its fun. Its always a great chess match. The Colts (12-5) will need to be wary of C.J. Anderson, who led the NFL with 648 rushing yards and eight TDs over the last six weeks of the regular season. The Broncos are 12-0 when compiling at least 88 yards on the ground. Indianapolis has allowed an average of 126.2 rushing yards over its last five games, including last weeks victory. The biggest thing is stopping the run before you can get to (Manning), Colts defensive end Cory Redding told the teams official website. We have to focus on that. Thats where all our attention is going to go. Then when its time to focus on 18, our coaches will draw up a good game plan, and well attack it the best way possible. Indianapolis will likely be keeping a close eye on Julius Thomas after the Pro Bowl tight end posted seven catches for a season-high 104 yards and three touchdowns in September. While Thomas hauled in 12 TDs over the first nine games, he hasnt scored since due in large part to a nagging sprained left ankle suffered in Week 11. Thomas is fully expected to suit up, and the Broncos are hoping to have left guard Orlando Franklin available after sustaining a concussion against the Raiders. Safety David Bruton Jr. is uncertain to play due to the same injury. Denver had dropped back-to-back divisional-round games before beating San Diego 24-17 en route to last seasons Super Bowl, where it was embarrassed by Seattle in a 43-8 loss. The Colts havent won in the divisional round since getting by Baltimore 20-3 on Jan. 16, 2010, with Manning leading the way. Cheap Dolphins Store . - Vince Wilfork has played only two career games in Kansas City. Cornell Armstrong Womens Jersey .C. Lions 35-14, was named the CFLs offensive player of the week Tuesday. Sheets recorded his ninth 100-yard rushing performance of the season to tie the Riders club record. http://www.cheapdolphinsjerseys.net/jason-sanders-womens-jersey/ . - PGA Tour rookie Tony Finau shot a 9-under 63 at Del Monte and had a two-stroke lead over Billy Andrade and Lee Janzen of the Champions Tour after Thursdays opening round of the Callaway Pebble Beach Invitational.Raleigh, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Cam Ward made 23 saves to give the Carolina Hurricanes a 2-1 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Friday. Brad Malone and Eric Staal each scored a goal for the Hurricanes, who snapped a three-game slide. I think we did a good job controlling the gaps and containing their big players, said Ward. We were really good on the penalty kill tonight and that was a big part of winning the game. The Flyers lost their fourth straight game on this eight-game road trip, and have appeared to survive a scare after captain Claude Giroux went down with a left leg injury. Early in the third period, Giroux was chasing a puck down in the right corner of the Carolina end and got tangled up with Justin Faulk. As Faulk was putting hit left leg down, his skate caught the back of Girouxs left ankle, and it appeared that Giroux was bleeding through his equipment. Giroux was tended to on the ice by a trainer and eventually taken into the locker room. After the game, though, the team announced that the cut wasnt bad, and Giroux is probable for Saturdays game in New Jersey. Im not a doctor or anything but I got pretty luccky there, said Giroux. Wholesale Dolphins Jerseys. I know I got lucky because that was pretty scary. Chris VandeVelde scored the lone goal for Philadelphia, with Steven Mason turning away 24 shots. Malone scored on a snap shot at 13:41 of the first for his first goal of the season. The Hurricanes moved their advantage to 2-0 just 41 seconds into the second period, as a turnover saw Jordan Staal eventually send a wrister on net from the slot, with Eric Staal putting home the rebound from the left side. Philly cut its deficit to one at the 8:45 mark of the third as Vincent Lecavalier skated in down the middle and left the puck at the top of the left circle for VandeVelde, who slid over to the slot and snapped it home for his second of the year. The Flyers pulled Mason from the net with just under two minutes to play, but Ward made a couple of stops late in the game to preserve the win. Game Notes The Hurricanes host Boston on Sunday ... Carolina was 0-for-2 on the power play, while Philadelphia went 0-for-3 ... Carolina forward Jeff Skinner missed the game with flu-like symptoms. Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz