Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 88 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

18.09.2018 09:11
CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Left-handed reliever Sean Marshall will have surgery on his left shoulder, which has bothered him for the la Antworten

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Left-handed reliever Sean Marshall will have surgery on his left shoulder, which has bothered him for the last two seasons and repeatedly landed him on the disabled list. Anthony Davis Jersey . The Reds wont know how long hell be sidelined until doctors operate on the shoulder next Tuesday, manager Bryan Price said. Cincinnatis set-up man was on the disabled list twice last season with shoulder problems. He opened this season on the DL with a sore shoulder and was activated on April 19. He went on the 15-day disabled list last Saturday with more soreness. The Reds moved him to the 60-day DL on Friday. "There are some issues in there that arent going to get better through strengthening and stretching and inflammatory work," Price said. "He needs surgery to get those things corrected. Once he has the surgery, well have a better idea about a course of action and how long it will take before we can expect to see him again." The Reds also optioned left-hander Tony Cingrani to Triple-A Louisville on Friday and called up right-hander Jumbo Diaz before the start of their interleague series against the Toronto Blue jays. Cingrani is 2-8 with a 4.55 ERA in 11 starts and two relief appearances. He lost his spot in the rotation when Mat Latos returned from the disabled list and wasnt sharp in his two relief appearances. The left-hander has struggled since his stint on the disabled list because of a sore shoulder earlier this season. The Reds are planning to use Cingrani out of the bullpen once he gets back in form. "With a healthy starting five, thats where Tony can help us best this year," Price said. "Weve seen him pitch very efficiently at times out of the bullpen." Right-handed reliever Jumbo Diaz was called up to take Cingranis spot. It will be his major league debut following 12 seasons and 340 appearances in the minors. The 30-year-old pitcher got up to 340 pounds last season, but reported to spring training at 278 pounds. He was the closer at Louisville hoping to finally get a promotion. "Sometimes, you have some thoughts (about quitting)," Diaz said. "You wake up and youre like, Im working hard every day and I dont get the call, but you have to fight it because you never know when the call is going to come. I said, If I keep working hard every day and playing hard every day, someday Im going to get the call." Teammates congratulated him on his long-awaited promotion when he walked into the clubhouse on Friday. "I was so excited," Diaz said. "I stopped and looked around and said, Oh, my God. This is what Ive been waiting for for a long time." Also on Friday, the Reds transferred right-hander Trevor Bell to the 60-day disabled list and reinstated right-hander Brett Marshall from the 60-day DL and optioned him to Louisville. Nikola Mirotic Jersey . During the furious first few hours of free agency Tuesday, the team agreed to terms with strong safety Donte Whitner, a Cleveland native who cant wait to play in his hometown. Jrue Holiday Pelicans Jersey .C. -- Panthers wide receiver Steve Smith has been ruled out for Sundays game against the Atlanta Falcons. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/Authentic-ETwaun-Moore-Pelicans-Jersey/ . Venable and Jeremy Hermida drove in three runs apiece, and the Padres beat the Colorado Rockies 7-2 on Sunday to snap a nine-game losing streak. WINNIPEG -- Ilya Bryzgalov didnt have to say anything Monday night as the Winnipeg Jets fans did all the talking. Bryzgalov, who is rarely short of words off the ice, stopped all 24 shots his way and Charlie Coyle scored the games only goal as the Minnesota Wild blanked the Jets 1-0. The Russian goaltender was serenaded on more than once occasion by the home crowd with chants of "Il-Ya". He answered the catcalls with a series of arm gestures. "I want to show them get louder," said Bryzgalov, who Minnesota acquired at the trade deadline from Edmonton. "It sounds like a good tradition. "It became a good tradition every time I play here," he added. The Wild victory all but clinched a Western Conference wild-card berth. Minnesota (41-26-12) would need to lose its final three games with Phoenix winning four straight in order to miss the playoffs. Coyles one-timer off a pass from Zach Parise at 1:05 of the second period came just after a penalty to Winnipeg defenceman Mark Stuart had expired. "Mikko (Koivu) made a nice pass down to Zach and Zach just put it through a guy and found me," Coyle said, "And I just tried to throw it on net and it happened to go in, so it was a great play by those guys." The Jets (35-35-10), who will miss the playoffs for the seventh straight season stretching back to their time as the Atlanta Thrashers, iced an injury-depleted lineup. With two games remaining and 80 points to their credit, the Jets are assured of finishing behind their 51-point pace of the lockout-shortened 2013 season, which would have extrapolated to 87 points in a full campaign. Michael Hutchinson, a 24-year-old rookie who began the season in the ECHL, made his first career NHL start with regular backup Al Montoya still suffering from a lower-body injury. He wasnt asked to make many difficult stops, but Hutchinsons only blemish on 17 shots came on Coyles one-timer. "I thought I played pretty well," Hutchinson said. "Theres some times where nerves get the best of you and you start over thinking certain situations, but overall I think I gaave the team a chance to win the game. Solomon Hill Pelicans Jersey. " Bryzgalov wasnt much busier, but did have a higher degree of difficulty as he picked up his fourth shutout of the season. Bryzgalov is now 6-0-3 since joining his new club. "They keep the game simple for mea let me see the shots. They block a lot of shots," Bryzgalov said about his teammates. "I just go on the ice and play hard to try to give the team a chance to win the game. The guys play in front of me unbelievable." The shots were 7-6 Jets in the first period and 7-5 Wild in the second, as neither team could generate any offence. The third period was wide open by comparison, with Winnipeg sending 12 pucks at Bryzgalov. Even four power-play chances couldnt help the Jets find the back of the net. "Whenever your goalie is giving you performances like that your penalty kill is going to be better," said Wild coach Mike Yeo, who added that hes pleased with the improvement his teams penalty kill has shown in the stretch run. Winnipeg winger Evander Kane, who was a healthy scratch Saturday night in Toronto for reportedly being late to a team meeting, was back in the lineup. He managed just one shot on goal and was on the ice for Coyles goal. "Theyre an aggressive penalty kill, like ours," Kane said. "Special teams is what won the game tonight. Its tough when you lose 1-0, because youve got to score at least one to win." The Jets wrap up their home schedule Thursday night against Boston, and finish their season the next night in Calgary. Minnesota returns home to face Boston, St. Louis and Nashville. Notes: Jets captain Andrew Ladd missed his first game due to injury since the 2010-11 season, while Dustin Byfuglien (torn muscle) is done for the season. a Still on the Jets injured list were forwards Chris Thorburn and Mark Scheifele and defencemen Keaton Ellerby and Zach Bogosian. a Minnesota was without forwards Mikael Granlund and Jason Zucker and defencemen Clayton Stoner and Keith Ballard. a Jets centre Jim Slater played in his 500th career NHL game. Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz