Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 115 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

18.09.2018 09:11
SALZBURG, Austria - Biathlons governing body is stepping up its investigation into alleged doping infringements by one its vice- Antworten

SALZBURG, Austria - Biathlons governing body is stepping up its investigation into alleged doping infringements by one its vice-presidents. Cheap Raiders Jerseys Online .The International Biathlon Union has been gathering information since vice-president Gottlieb Taschler of Italy temporarily stepped down on Saturday amid media reports he is under criminal investigation for helping his son Daniel obtain doping substances from banned doctor Michele Ferrari.Taschler has denied any wrongdoing and called the accusations simply not true.The IBU said on Wednesday it contacted the Italian Olympic Committee, and the national and world anti-doping agencies, NADO and WADA, as well as the Padua city attorney general, and requested to share any available, relevant information.However, the Padua prosecutors document that media based their reporting on, is not in the public domain, yet, the IBU said, adding it is not able to comment further but we will share new, relevant information when available.Italian media reported last week that prosecutors were investigating Gottlieb Taschler for allegedly connecting his son, who is a member of the Italian biathlon team, with Ferrari in an apparent attempt to obtain the banned blood-booster EPO.The reports quoted transcripts of phone calls dating from 2010 between Daniel Taschler and Ferrari, an Italian physician who was banned for life in 2012 for numerous breaches of anti-doping rules.The 27-year-old Daniel Taschler has so far competed in one World Cup, a sprint in his native Antholz in 2011.Gottlieb Taschler didnt show up at a World Cup in Hochfilzen, Austria, on Friday before formally stepping aside the next day until these serious accusations are proven invalid, adding that he planned to fully co-operate in clearing up these massive accusations which put both me and my sons integrity at risk.The 53-year-old Taschler is a former biathlete who won bronze with the Italian relay team at the 1988 Calgary Olympics. He has been on the IBU executive board as a vice-president since 2006. Youth Azeem Victor Jersey . -- Chad Labelle scored the winner 17:36 into the third period to give Medicine Hat a 2-1 victory over the Swift Current Broncos on Sunday and lift the Tigers into the second round of the Western Hockey League playoffs. Youth Nick Nelson Jersey . Toronto dropped a 7-2 decision to the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday afternoon, with only a pair of late runs preventing a second straight shutout loss. Josh Willingham belted a two-run homer in the first inning and Kendrys Morales hit a bases-clearing double in the seventh as the Twins took the rubber game of the three-game series. http://www.wholesaleraidersjerseys.com/?tag=youth-johnny-townsend-jersey . Off-Season Game Plan examines a team facing some challenging times as GM Bryan Murray tries to put together a roster for next season. Perhaps the first challenge facing Murray is that its expected he will be moving out Jason Spezza, a premier point producer who is about to enter the final year of his contract.VANCOUVER -- For a few moments Pavel Bure travelled back in time Saturday night. One of the most exciting players to ever dress for the Vancouver Canucks admitted it was an emotional experience to have his jersey retired. "It was a great feeling," said Bure, nicknamed the Russian Rocket, after his No. 10 was raised to the rafters at Rogers Arena prior to the Canucks playing the Toronto Maple Leafs in a nationally televised NHL game. "It brings back lots of great memories. With the fans cheering and everybody happy, it was like you scored a goal. I felt like I had to play again. I was in the middle of the ice and 20,000 people were cheering for me." The crowd, many wearing Leaf jerseys, chanted "Bure, Bure." During a 12-year career with Vancouver, Florida and the New York Rangers, Bure scored 437 goals and added 342 assists in 702 games. As a Canuck he scored 254 goals, won the Calder Trophy as the leagues top rookie in 1992, had five 50-goal seasons and registered consecutive 60-goal seasons in 1992-93 and 1993-94. During Vancouvers 1994 run to the Stanley Cup final Bure had 31 points in 24 games. In 2012, Bure became the only Canuck player to be elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame. Joining Bure at centre ice during the ceremony were the Canucks owners, general manager Mike Gillis, former Canuck GM Pat Quinn and Gino Odjick, Bures former teammate and long-time friend. Also attending was Bures mother Tatyana and wife Alina Khasanova. Gillis, who was once Bures agent, said he was proud to share the event with his former client. "The moment you became a Canuck you changed the landscape of hockey in Vancouver," Gillis said. "Everyone was captivated by the Russian Rocket. Cheap Raiders Jerseys Authentic. " Bures jersey is the fourth retired number at Rogers Arena. It will hang beside Stan Smyles No. 12, Trevor Lindens No. 16 and Markus Naslunds No. 19. Smyle and Naslund both attended the ceremony. Linden, who was captain for six of Bures seven seasons in Vancouver, had a commitment in the United States and could not attend. He did appear in a video tribute during the game. Bures legacy in Vancouver was tarnished when he refused to play for the Canucks in the 1998-99 season, forcing a trade to Florida. Showing the same fluid moves he once used on the ice, Bure easily sidestepped questions on whether he thought the Canucks would retire his jersey. "My thoughts are it was a great night," said the 42-year-old. "Its probably the biggest honour you can get. Im really pleased." Asked if he was nervous, Bure said he wasnt until Wayne Gretzky called him earlier in the day. "I knew it was a big deal," Bure laughed. Besides retiring his jersey, the Canucks announced they will name the teams most exciting player award after Bure. The Canucks and B.C. Hockey have also established a Pavel Bure Award for minor hockey players who best exemplify the values of "integrity, passion, teamwork and courage." Any hard feelings Canuck fans had toward Bure looked to be forgotten as they gave the former superstar a standing ovation. "To all of you . . . thank you for all the cheers," Bure told the crowd. "I will never forget those years we spent together. "Nobody deserves a Stanley Cup more than you. And its going to happen. I know. Thank you for night, thanks from the bottom of my heart." Cheap Nike Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Nike Packers Jerseys Cheap Nike Vikings Jerseys Cheap Nike Lions Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys Cheap Nike Chiefs Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz