Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 108 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

19.09.2018 07:59
the door open. If St-P Antworten

CHICAGO -- Hector Noesi thinks he is a better pitcher than he was when he struggled at the start of the season. Mike McGlinchey Hoodie . One of his former teams got a closer look at his improvement on Sunday. Noesi pitched five-hit ball into the seventh inning for his first win in a month, leading the Chicago White Sox to a 1-0 victory over the Seattle Mariners. "Hes a tough kid," Chicago manager Robin Ventura said. "I mean, hes confident and he knows what he can do. Sometimes you get an opportunity and you run with it, and I think thats what hes done." Noesi (3-6) struck out five and walked two in 6 2-3 innings, bouncing back from a shaky outing against the Los Angeles Angels. The right-hander pitched for Seattle for parts of three seasons before he was traded to Texas after two April relief appearances. Noesi pitched in three games for the Rangers before he was let go again. Chicago claimed him off waivers April 25, and the crisp performance against the Mariners made him 3-5 with a 4.13 ERA in 14 games with the White Sox. "Yeah, it did cross my mind," Noesi said of pitching against Seattle, "but if I put it in my mind I would get lost trying to do too much." Chicago finished with just two hits after it had four in Saturdays 3-2 loss in 14 innings. But Conor Gillaspie scored on a wild pitch in the first and Noesi combined with two relievers on a five-hitter. Eric Surkamp got Robinson Cano to fly out with the bases loaded for the final out of the seventh, and Jake Petricka pitched two innings for his third save in four chances. The solid relief work came one day after the White Sox blew a 2-0 lead in the ninth inning. "We didnt swing the bats extremely well," Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon said. "Balls we did hit hard they made great plays on. Thats the way it goes. Thats baseball." Seattle right-hander Taijuan Walker (1-1) lasted just four innings in his second start of the season. The 21-year-old Walker, one of baseballs top pitching prospects, struggled with his control in his first loss in five major league appearances. The White Sox took advantage of Walkers wildness to grab the lead in the first. Gillaspie walked with two outs, advanced to third on Jose Abreus single and scored when Walker threw his first of two wild pitches on ball four to Adam Dunn. Walker then got Alexei Ramirez to bounce into a fielders choice, ending the threat. The White Sox left a runner in scoring position in each of the first five innings. Walker allowed two hits and struck out three while throwing 83 pitches on a humid day. He tossed six innings in a 10-4 victory at Houston last Monday in his season debut. "Command of my fastball wasnt there," Walker said. "Definitely going to go back and watch video and figure out whats going on with that." Dustin Ackley and Brad Miller had two hits apiece for the Mariners, who had won five of six. Gillaspie also walked in the third before he left with a bruised right knee after he was hit by a pitch from Dominic Leone in the fifth inning. Gillaspie took a few shaky steps toward first before he was replaced by pinch-runner Leury Garcia. "It sounded bad and he seemed like he couldnt do anything, so we had to take him out," Ventura said. Second base umpire Dana DeMuth also departed in the fifth with a strained hamstring after colliding with White Sox second baseman Gordon Beckham. The game continued with three umpires. NOTES: It was Noesis first win since June 9 against Detroit. ... Petricka has a string of eight consecutive scoreless appearances covering 11 innings, lowering his ERA to 1.85. "His progression and his rise through the bullpens been pretty impressive," Ventura said. ... Seattle returns home to face Minnesota in the opener of a four-game series Monday night. Mariners RHP Hisashi Iwakuma (6-4, 3.33 ERA) and Twins RHP Kevin Correia (4-10, 4.95) are slated to pitch the first game. ... The White Sox begin a four-game set at Boston on Monday night. RHP Scott Carroll (2-5, 5.05 ERA) takes on Red Sox RHP Clay Buchholz (3-4, 6.22) in the series opener. 49ers Hoodies Jerseys Outlet .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open. Jullian Taylor Hoodie . PETERSBURG, Florida – Heading into Thursday nights action, Dioner Navarro had caught 14 innings combined from starters Drew Hutchison and Mark Buehrle. http://www.cheap49ershoodiesjerseys.com/jimmy-garoppolo-hoodie/ .com) - Minnesota Vikings fans would surely concede Teddy Bridgewater is not Peyton Manning.TSN.cas MMA staff including James Lynch – TSN.ca (@lynchonsports), John Pollock – TSN Radio 1050 (@iamjohnpollock) and Jordan Cieciwa – TSN Radio 1290 (@FitCityJordan), take a look at some of the hottest issues in mixed martial arts. With Jordan away in Thailand this week, fellow TSN 1290 “Weigh-In” co-host “Big” Marv Timog fills in. 1) How did you score the Georges St-Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks fight at UFC 167? James Lynch – TSN.ca (@lynchonsports) I was extremely vocal on Twitter after the scorecards were announced at UFC 167 when in fact Georges St-Pierre had taken home the split decision. I actually tweeted the words “Huge Robbery” and now I regret making that statement, although to be fair I was running on dose of pure emotion. It wasnt a robbery, but it wasnt the right decision. If you want an example of a fight that was a “robbery” look at Phil Davis victory over Lyoto Machida at UFC 163 earlier this year. Even after re-watching this fight, I still scored the first round for Hendricks, which seems to be the round that pundits have been debating the last 48-hours. While St-Pierre did secure the early takedown, I thought with Hendricks landing more shots throughout the remainder of the round earned him the nod. To clarify, I gave rounds 1, 2 and 4 to Hendricks and GSP rounds 3 and 5. Im not alone either, 13 other media members scored the fight for Hendricks over at MMADecisions.com including our own John Pollock. Big Marv” Timog – Co-host TSN 1290s “The Weigh-In” (@BIGMARV204) Count me as one of the people shocked to see GSPs hand raised at the end of their fight. I had to re-watch the fight to figure out how bad the decision was. GSP clearly wins rounds 3 and 5, while “Bigg Rigg” clearly wins rounds 2 and 4. That leaves us with round 1, which is the round to watch and determine who truly won. It was a close round, I can now see how some would score it for GSP, but I had it for Hendricks. Overall, I give the fight to Johny Hendricks, although I think it was closer than I had originally thought. A bit off topic, but I also hate when people use the amount of damage to the face as a way to judge a fight. John Pollock – Host TSN 1050s “The MMA Report” (@iamjohnpollock) I scored the fight 48-47 for Johny Hendricks on first viewing, re-watched the first round the following day and still feel Hendricks landed the most effective shots during the opening round. For me the key was the short uppercuts Hendricks connected with while St-Pierre went for his single and then put Hendricks up against the cage and absorbed the elbows clean to the side of his head. Each had a takedown and neither was able to do anything with the other when they took them down. It was a close round but I was confident Hendricks won the first round. 2) How should Dana White handle St-Pierres extended leave from the promotion? Lynch Honestly with everything St-Pierre has done for the promotion, Dana should give GSP some time and space to let him decide for himself in the coming months. Neither fighter will be back in action at least for another six months anyways due to injuries. In addition, we should also see who wins the upcoming fight next month between Carlos Condit and Matt Brown and where Robbie Lawler fits into the title piicture. Cheap 49ers Hoodies Store. If bantamweight champion Dominck Cruz can be out with an injury and remain champion for close to two years, then the promotion can give St-Pierre the same leeway. Even if St-Pierre hasnt made up his mind on if hes retiring for good, no harm in creating an interim belt during his vacancy. That, by the way, should not be decided today or this week. Consider that St-Pierres UFC debut was back in January of 2004 and has remained champion since 2008, he deserves more respect. Big Marv Dana White needs to get a definitive answer from the welterweight champion. If Georges St-Pierre is retiring he needs to make it clear. Should he step away for a while, he needs to provide a timeline and if its a year or longer off, then the title should be vacated. GSP has to know he cant hold the division hostage while he sorts through his issues. Pollock It all depends on St-Pierre and where his head is at and what his time table is for fighting again. If St-Pierre needs a mini-vacation and can fight in the summer then all is fine and Hendricks could even wait for the rematch. If St-Pierre is leaving for an indefinite period of time, you have to start looking at an interim title situation, which no one is a fan of. White is very confident St-Pierre isnt leaving for a prolonged period of time, but until we know what the issues are and how St-Pierre plans to tackle them, were just throwing darts in the dark in terms of a remedy scenario. 3) Whats next for Johny Hendricks? Lynch Once Dana White gets an indication of how long GSP will be out, then we can determine whats next for Hendricks. I really think even if its close to a year from now, well see the Hendricks vs. St-Pierre rematch in a neutral location (not Vegas, Texas, Montreal or Toronto). If St-Pierre intends to be out longer than that and Matt Brown defeats Carlos Condit, then you see Hendricks vs. Brown for the interim (or perhaps vacant) welterweight title. However if Condit defeats Brown at UFC on FOX 9, then perhaps you see Robbie Lawler (who defeated Rory MacDonald this past Saturday) as the next potential contender. Im of the belief that prior to Saturdays encounter at UFC 167, St-Pierre fully planned to retire had he dominated Hendricks like he expected to. Because it was a much closer fight, he didnt fully commit to retirement because he wanted to leave the door open. If St-Pierre decided to retire today, vacate the title, Id be content with that because hes done enough for the sport. Big Marv Johny Hendricks gets the next title shot, period. Its the right thing to do. To appease the fans alone, you need to make this happen. Should it be a rematch against GSP? Absolutely, but, I cant be the only one who thinks forcing an unmotivated GSP into another Hendricks fight is a good thing. I say vacate the championship, and Hendricks takes on the winner of Matt Brown and Carlos Condit. And yes I say “vacate” not “interim” Pollock Like the last question its dependent on St-Pierre. If he can fight by next summer then Hendricks should wait and get an immediate rematch. If not, he has a number of options from Robbie Lawler to the winner of Matt Brown / Carlos Condit (though Condit makes little sense for him to fight again other than staying busy). My instinct suggests the rematch with St-Pierre will be his next fight. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz