Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

19.09.2018 08:00
MINNEAPOLIS - Before the season, Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks declared that Russell Westbrook was the best point guard in th Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS - Before the season, Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks declared that Russell Westbrook was the best point guard in the NBA. Joshua Frazier Jersey .Since returning from a broken hand, Westbrook is backing up that boast.Westbrook scored 20 of his 34 points in the first half and the Thunder beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 111-92 on Friday night for their fifth straight victory.Hes a walking triple-double, Kevin Durant said of his teammate. He passes as good as any point guard. He scores better than any point guard. He rebounds better than any point guard. He plays defence better than any point guard. I dont see what the debate is.Durant added 16 as he and Westbrook played the second night of back-to-back games for the first time since returning to the Thunder lineup.While his coach and star teammate were talking him up after the win, Westbrook kept his head down and focused on the Thunder using another win to get back to where they were before all the injuries.Slowly, but surely, Westbrook said. Trying to take care of business.Andrew Wiggins and Shabazz Muhammad each scored 18 points for Minnesota, which hung around in the second half after allowing the Thunder to score a season-high 70 in the first half.I was happy we finally competed, but it took us a long time to really compete, which was disappointing, Wolves coach Flip Saunders said.Steven Adams scored a season-high 16 points and grabbed 11 rebounds for Oklahoma City. Anthony Morrow added 14 points off the bench, all in the first half.The Thunder took an 87-63 lead with 3:54 left in the third after Durant found Westbrook for an easy bucket inside off a no-look pass.Minnesota cut the deficit to 95-84 following Corey Brewers breakaway layup with 8 minutes left in the fourth, but Durant nailed a 3 out of a timeout and the Thunder quickly regained control.Westbrook shot 12 of 19 and had his pre-injury swagger back, pounding his chest after big shots and giving an angry glance at a fan who yelled at him following a missed dunk in the third.Russell set the tone of the game, Brooks said.For Minnesota, Thaddeus Young had 16 points and Gorgui Dieng added 11 points and nine rebounds, but it wasnt good enough to get the Wolves their first two-game winning streak of the season.OKC knows theyve got to win every game and I think we didnt come out with any sense of urgency in the first quarter, Muhammad said.TIP-INSThunder: Since 2010-11, the Thunder have gone 173-64 with Durant, Serge Ibaka and Westbrook in the starting lineup. ... Oklahoma City has won 18 of its last 21 games against Minnesota. ... Ibaka and Adams shot 7 of 8 and scored 15 points in the games first seven minutes.Timberwolves: PG Mo Williams missed his fifth game with back spasms for the beat-up Wolves. ... Muhammad played through a lingering ankle injury. ... Brewer had four steals, the third straight game hes swiped at least three.RUBIO REHABBINGSaunders said that PG Ricky Rubio is now using an anti-gravity treadmill to rehab his injured ankle. He could test the ankle on land by the middle of next week. You can see he really wants to get back, Saunders said. Weve got to hold the reins on him a little bit.DURANTS MINUTESBrooks said he hasnt talked with Durant about when and how the MVPs minutes might be bumped up from around 30 per game. He understands its the process of him coming back, Brooks said. Hes doing a great job.BUSY TRAINING ROOMSAbout a third of the way through the season, Thunder and Wolves players combined have missed 153 games because of injury.UP NEXT:Thunder: Hosts Phoenix on Sunday.Timberwolves: Host the Los Angeles Lakers on Sunday. Steelers Jerseys Hoodies . The Raptors general manager has his list of possible draft selections whittled down to a handful ahead of Thursday nights NBA draft in Brooklyn, New York. The Raptors, who have auditioned dozens of players over the past couple of weeks, have the 20th overall pick in the first round, as well as the 37th and 58th picks in the second. Marcus Allen Jersey . - Christophe Lalancette scored a third-period goal and added the shootout winner to lead the Drummondville Voltigeurs to a 5-4 win over the Quebec Remparts in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play on Sunday. http://www.cheappittsburghsteelersjerseys.com/ . It was a day that saw England slump off a World Cup field once again battered and bruised. This time there was no red card to wonder about, no goalkeeping error or individual mistake. They were thoroughly beaten by something they have nothing of – genuine world class ability. DETROIT -- Joel Hanrahan is still working back from elbow surgery for a team eagerly awaiting his return. The former All-Star agreed to a $1 million, one-year deal with the Detroit Tigers, who are hopeful the right-hander can bolster a shaky bullpen when hes ready to pitch again in the majors. Hanrahan had Tommy John surgery last May after nine appearances for the Boston Red Sox in 2013. He saved 76 games over the previous two seasons with the Pittsburgh Pirates. "The one area we wanted to address the most with our ballclub has been our bullpen," general manager Dave Dombrowski said after announcing the deal Friday. The Tigers put Hanrahan on the 15-day disabled list, saying they will not rush him back to the majors. Hanrahan is expected to throw to hitters next week. "Right now I feel good. My arm feels good, my body feels good," Hanrahan said. "Im able to throw a slider again, which I havent been able to do for a while." Hanrahan will earn $819,672 of his base salary, or 150-183rds given that he wasnt on the roster until Friday. He can make $2.17 million in bonuses based on time on the active major league roster: $310,000 each for 15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90 and 105 days. "Im not going to jump to the conclusion that hes going to be 100 per cent just because of the nature of the recovery from these surgeries, but the reports are his velocity has been good," Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said. "I dont know necessarily back to where he was pre-surgery, but it doesnt mean he wont get back. "I do know hes battle-tested in late innings," Ausmus added. "He wont be intimidated by a situation, which I think is very important, especiallly if you work your way into a pennant race by September. Steelers Jerseys Store. ." The 32-year-old said Tigers outfielder Torii Hunter -- a friend of his -- helped recruit him. Detroit signed veteran Joe Nathan to be the closer in the off-season, but the bullpen was hurt by a season-ending injury to Bruce Rondon. Tigers relievers had a 5.37 ERA entering Friday nights game at Kansas City. The 6-foot-4 Hanrahan is hesitant to put any timetable on his return. "I dont think anybodys really saying like, Youve got to be back on June 1," Hanrahan said. "Its kind of a situation where I havent faced a hitter yet, I havent bounced back from throwing in a game. Its a situation that, itll come day by day." Ausmus also tried to temper expectations that Hanrahan will be able to help soon. "Youre making the assumption that everything is going to go well, and I hope it does," he said, "but theres some Ts to cross and Is to dot before Im ready to say how great this is. But all things equal, Id rather have him if hes healthy than not have him." If Hanrahan is healthy and effective, he could end up being one of the teams top right-handed options in the bullpen, along with Nathan. Al Alburquerque and Joba Chamberlain have shown the ability to strike hitters out, but they had ERAs of 4.50 and 4.35 entering Friday. Hanrahan was an All-Star in 2011 and 2012, and in 2010 he struck out 100 hitters in 69 2-3 innings for the Pirates. "When anybody comes back from injury thats got an established big league history, we try to watch all of those guys throw whenever we can," Dombrowski said. "Were always looking to upgrade." Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz