Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

20.09.2018 08:02
SALT LAKE CITY -- Deron Williams had a big red lump on his right cheek. [url=http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Kids-Antonio-Rudige Antworten

SALT LAKE CITY -- Deron Williams had a big red lump on his right cheek. Antonio Rudiger Jersey . It didnt keep him from leaving Utah with a big smile for the first time since being traded by the Jazz in 2011. Williams had 19 points, including a couple of jumpers in Brooklyns game-clinching run, and Brooklyn beat the Utah Jazz 105-99 Wednesday night for the Nets first win in Utah since 2008. "Maybe in a couple of years I will get all cheers here, you never know," said a laughing Williams, who was once regarded as the future of the Jazz. He drew a few boos as he turned villain when his fourth-quarter jump shots quelled the Utahs last-ditch comeback attempts. Williams had plenty of help with big games from Joe Johnson, who scored 27 points, and Andray Blatche, who tied a season-high with 25. "They were huge. The way Joe played tonight was great. He and Dray pulled us back in the game when we were down. They are a big reason we got the win tonight," Williams said. Johnson made 4 of 7 from beyond the arc and 10 of 16 overall, while handing out six assists. "The break was good for me," said Johnson, who hadnt scored more than 16 points since Jan. 20 against the New York Knicks. "Its feeling a lot better. I dont have the pain I had when I bend down to go into my shot or make a move." Williams caught an elbow from Alec Burks in a scramble for a loose ball with 3:28 to play and stayed on the court for more than a minute before getting his bearing during a timeout. "I thought I broke my jaw. It hurts," Williams said before adding how good the win feels. His 3-pointer with 2:11 remaining gave the Nets their largest lead of the game. It was a memorable night for Williams, who struggled in his first two post-trade games in Salt Lake City. Brooklyn snapped a three-game road losing skid and the surging Nets have won five of their last seven contests. Burks led the Jazz with 23 points and Enes Kanter, starting in place of Derrick Favours (hip), had 18 points and 10 rebounds, but the Jazz wasted a 13-point third-quarter lead and a chance to extend their winning streak to a season-best four games. The Nets completed their first season sweep of Utah since 2006-07, but it may prove costly just two games into their seven-stop road trip. Paul Pierce, who had seven points in 27 minutes and didnt play in crunch time, was limping after the first sequence of the second half and called a time out so he could leave the court. "I have arthritis and turf toe but itll be all right," Pierce said. The Nets acquired guard Marcus Thornton from the Sacramento Kings for Jason Terry and Reggie Evans on Wednesday, but Thornton hadnt joined the team by game time so the team was short-handed. "This is the toughest time of the year because its always possible to lose a family member. Were around each other more than we are our families. So to lose a brother, it hurts, man. I hate to see Jason and Reggie go," Johnson said. But just when the Nets looked buried, they found a spark and they rallied together. The Jazz led 68-55 after Gordon Hayward and Richard Jefferson made back-to-back 3-pointers. Johnson had seven points in a 20-4 run that culminated in Blatches jumper that gave the Nets a 75-72 lead just before the end of the third quarter. "The big thing is we were giving up a lot of 3s . that was something we talked about taking away. The guys responded and did that," said Brooklyn coach Jason Kidd, whose team forced the Jazz to miss their final seven attempts from beyond the arc. In the final period, the Jazz battled back within 89-88, but Williams started the game-deciding run with a jumper and capped it with his big 3-pointer and the Jazz couldnt get within four points the rest of the way. "They went on that run and we never really recovered. Its a learning process for us," said Trey Burke, who had 14 points and 10 assists. Favours has been bothered by a sprained right hip he hurt against Detroit on Jan. 17. Though the Jazz outrebounded the Nets 46-33 without Favours, the Nets shots 50 per cent and outscored Utah in the paint 48-40. Utah dropped to 0-6 without Favours and just 1-22 when Kanter starts. NOTES: The Jazz made their first 15 free throws. . The Nets had dropped the last four meetings in Utah by an average of 16.3 points. . Andrei Kirilenko, who played his first 10 seasons in Utah, received warm applause when he checked in. . Jeremy Evans had a career-high 13 rebounds for Utah in just 20 minutes of play. Pedro Jersey .ca. Kerry, In Mondays Habs/Bruins game, there were three questionable/brutal calls against the Habs late in the game - Tomas Plekanec, then Douglas Murray, then Brendan Gallagher. Charly Musonda Jersey . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Kids-Ola-Aina-Jersey/ . a€“ All signs point to the Maple Leafs having their top offseason acquisition in the lineup on opening night.PHOENIX -- The Phoenix Suns agreed to a sign-and-trade deal with the Sacramento Kings for point guard Isaiah Thomas, two people with knowledge of the situation said Friday. The people, who sought anonymity because the deal has not been officially announced, say Thomas is signing a four-year, $27 million contract. In exchange, the Kings get the draft rights to centre Alex Oriakhi, a second-round draft pick of the Suns in 2013, plus a $7 million trade exception. One of the people who confirmed the deal said the Suns see Thomas as a "perfect third guard" to play with Phoenixs double point guard starting lineup of Goran Dragic and Eric Bledsoe. He is not envisioned as a replacement for either of them. Thomas was a restricted free agent who was in Phoenix meeting with the Suns on Thursday and Friday. The Kings were not expected to match any offer sheet for Thomas after agreeing to a three-year, $15sign free agent Darren Collison last week. With Fridays agreement, the Kings at least get something for Thomas. Thomas was the 60th and final draft pick, out of Washington, in 2011 and became a fan favourite as he worked his way into more and more playing time in Sacramento. He averaged career highs of 20.3 points and 6.3 assists in 72 games with Sacramento last season, 54 as a starter. In three seasons with the Kings, he played in 216 games, 153 as a starter, averaging 15.3 points and 4.8 assists. "Im excited for what the future holds here in Phoenix," he said in a tweet. Thomas also thanked the city of Sacramento, saying the city "will always have a place in my heart." "To the fans of Sacramento, words cant explain what yall mean to me!," he said. "Yall made me who I am in the NBA and I cant thank youu guys enough. Tiemoue Bakayoko Jersey. " He thanked Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson, a former star point guard for the Suns, for "being by my side since Day 1." The move leaves six point guards on the Phoenix roster. Ish Smith, the third point guard last season, could well be gone. Phoenix has two young point guards in this years first-round draft pick Tyler Ennis and second-year pro Archie Goodwin. Point guard play is critical to the high-energy, fast-paced system of coach Jeff Hornacek, who in his first season on the job led Phoenix to a big turnaround. The Suns, coming off a 25-win season in 2012-13, went 48-34 and barely missed the playoffs in the tough Western Conference. Bledsoe is a restricted free agent, but the Suns are trying to sign him before he inks an offer sheet for another team. General manager Ryan McDonough has said Phoenix would match any offer sheet Bledsoe signs. Bledsoes agent is Rich Paul, who also represents LeBron James. On Thursday, the Suns reached agreement on a three-year contract with their starting small forward P.J. Tucker, who was a restricted free agent. The Kings are counting on some of their young guards to blossom in Thomas place. Last years second-round pick, point guard Ray McCallum, showed signs of improving with more minutes in the final weeks of the season. And Sacramento has drafted a shooting guard with its last two first-round picks, Ben McLemore (seventh overall) out of Kansas last year and Michigans Nik Stauskas (eighth overall) this June. Kings owner Vivek Ranadive, general manager Pete DAlessandro and coach Michael Malone have made as many moves as any team in the league since taking over the Kings last year, so Sacramento could shuffle its roster with more trades. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap Raptors Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Team USA Basketball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz