Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
lin hong Offline

Abban

21.09.2018 08:01
and if fans Antworten

White Sox right fielder Avisail Garcia was activated from the 10-day disabled list Friday after missing two months because of a strained right hamstring.

Garcia was in the lineup for Game 1 of Chicago’s doubleheader against the Oakland Athletics – his first appearance since April 23. He was off to a slow start with a .233 average and four RBIs in 18 games after hitting .330 and driving in 80 runs last year while making his first All-Star team.

Garcia also hurt his right knee taking a swing while he was on the DL http://www.dallascowboysteamonline.com/cole-beasley-jersey , prior to going on a rehab assignment. But now that he is healthy, he hopes to get on a roll.

”My knee is good,” he said. ”My hamstring is good. I have no pain in my body right now. I feel great, great and focused and trying to compete every single day.”

Manager Rick Renteria said he had no hesitation starting Avisail Garcia and returning utility player Leury Garcia in the opener of the doubleheader despite the soggy conditions. He said neither player would start Game 2, though they would be available off the bench.

Renteria also said there would be no limitations on them after Friday. Leury Garcia was starting in left field in his first appearance since May 23.

The White Sox also optioned infielder Jose Rondon to Triple-A Charlotte, and designated outfielder Trayce Thompson for assignment on Friday.

The more I hear about the new helmet rule http://www.washingtonredskinsteamonline.com/paul-richardson-jersey , the more concerned I am that NFL football will be changing so dramatically that it may become unrecognizable. Bit by bit, tweak by tweak, rule change by rule change, the game could — in the name of player safety, an admirable goal — become so safe that it fundamentally changes.

It’s an evolution that, when looking back over 20 years Ray Nitschke Jersey , feels more like a revolution. The NFL, after decades of denial regarding the risks of head trauma, apparently believes that the game must become safer in order to sustain its supply of players. At some point, however, fans of football the way it used to be played will feel alienated. And the risk isn’t that they’ll shun football; it’s that they’ll clamor for old-school football, and that a billionaire entrepreneur eventually will give it to them.

The latest step toward the far side of the Rubicon comes not from the changes to the kickoff rule (the kickoff is already dead Marvin Harrison Jersey , even if no one realizes it) but from the latest disclosure regarding the true extent of the new helmet rule. After two months of uncertainty, we now know that it applies not only in the open field but also in the trenches, where the task of sifting through bodies and spotting blows inflicted with a helmet on a consistent and fair basis becomes virtually impossible. Depending on how the rule ultimately is enforced, the between-the-tackles running game could wither, skewing the game even more toward glorified seven-on-seven drills.

Again, the goal is admirable. But football isn’t the only violent or risky endeavor. If the players willingly participate in the unsanitized version of the game (and at this point there’s no way any player can claim he doesn’t know the risks) and if fans willingly consume football as it historically has been played Dorance Armstrong Jr. Jersey , is that a problem?

Apparently it is. Apparently the NFL thinks that parents will determine whether football is something that their children should play based not on the rules and realities of the youth version of the sport but on the images that emerge from the flat screen on Thursdays, Sundays, and Mondays.

For more on the helmet rule and my concerns regarding how it emerged and where it may be taking the game, check out the opening segment of Wednesday’s PFT Live.

Football Jerseys Wholesale From China

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz