Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

22.09.2018 08:06
Rory McIlroy admits he’ll need to improve on his tournament-opening performance if he’s going to make a serious challenge to def Antworten

Rory McIlroy admits he’ll need to improve on his tournament-opening performance if he’s going to make a serious challenge to defend his WGC-Dell Match Play title. Aqib Talib Jersey . The world No 3 was far from his best during his group match against Thorbjorn Olesen and found himself two holes down with five to play before being presented a late victory.After McIlroy had found the water at the 13th and handed the Dane the advantage, Olesen went on to bogey three of his final holes and shank a chip at the last to give the Northern Irishman a 1up win. McIlroy is the only player in the worlds top six yet to win in 2016 I do feel fortunate, McIlroy told Sky Sports. I wasnt up until the final hole and I feel a little bit bad for Thorbjorn. He played pretty solidly but just had a bad finish and that sort of opened the door for me.After I went two down after 13, a switch flicked on with me and I started to hit some quality shots. I was a little flat for the front nine but coming in I started playing some good golf and Im happy with that. Ill need to play a bit better than I played today if I want to get through to the weekend. The quality of that match for both of us wasnt too good.Only five of the top 10 seeds kicked off their tournament with a victory, with Jason Day appearing to suffer from a back injury during his 3&2 win over Graeme McDowell and world No 1 Jordan Spieth beating Jamie Donaldson by the same scoreline. Jordan Spieth was pleased with his 3&2 victory over Jamie Donaldson Spieth won three of the opening six holes and briefly moved four ahead, before recovering from a three-hole stutter along the back nine to seal the win with a birdie at the 16th. I think in total we were a few under and on a day of gusting winds on a tricky course that was very solid playing, Spieth told Sky Sports. It was a great start but then around 11 and 12 I let it kind of slip away.Fortunately during those and 13 I only lost one stroke. I really could have potentially lost all three so held it together there and finished it off on 16.Watch the WGC-Dell Match Play throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage resumes on Thursday from 6pm. Also See: McIlroy handed late win WGC-Dell Match Play scores Day strains back in victory Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Aqib Talib Rams Jersey . Buffalos defensive co-ordinator had his second interview with Cleveland owner Jimmy Haslam and CEO Joe Banner on Tuesday night, a person familiar with the Browns plans told The Associated Press. Brandin Cooks Rams Jersey . The Senators return from a lengthy layoff caused by Wednesdays attack on Parliament Hill to host the New Jersey Devils on Saturday night. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Customized/ . Wrights first stint with Milwaukee was on a 10-day contract from March 14-23. He played in two games, averaging six points and two rebounds in 16.TORONTO — A drama-filled game restored some swagger to Russia while leaving the Swiss nursing their wounds Sunday at the world junior hockey championship.Russia emerged a 7-0 winner despite being outshot 32-23 — including a 7-1 stretch at the start of the game — and being a man short for 10:03 of a combative second period that saw Swiss defenceman Phil Baltisberger stretchered off after being flattened by a controversial hit.Switzerlands Montreal-born coach John Fust was left shaking his head at the numbers — and the final outcome.We got off to a good start, we were able to establish our game plan the first 10 minutes. But then any time we had turnovers, thats a very good team that has a lot of offensive potential and they put the puck in the net and we didnt when we had our chance.Russian goalie Igor Shestyorkin was equal to any challenge, getting some help from his goalpost in the final minute as the hard-working Swiss were denied on a pair of two-on-one opportunities.Ludovic Waeber replaced Gauthier Descloux in the Swiss goal to open the third. Descloux gave up five goals on 13 shots but was not helped by Swiss turnovers.Rushan Rafikov, Alexander Dergachyov, Pavel Buchnevich, Sergei Tolchinski, Alexander Sharov, Vladislav Kamenev and Vyacheslav Leshenko scored for Russia.The win moves Russia (2-0 with one shootout win) past the Swiss (1-1) into second place in Group B. The Russians meet the unbeaten Swedes (2-0) on Monday.The Russians, bronze medallist a year ago, opened the tournament with a 3-2 shootout win over unheralded Denmark. The Swiss, seventh last time out, beat the Czechs 5-2 for the first time at the tournament since 1998.Russian coach Valeri Bragin said there was no panic in his camp after the tough tournament opener.I didnt say anything (to the team), he said. It was the first game.The Russians were outshot but made the most of their scoring chances, as evidenced by two goals on four shots in the second period. Russia led 3-0 after the first period and 5-0 after a second period in which it was outshot 14-4.Russia was penalized repeatedly in the second period, with Bragin saying diplomatically through an interpreter afterwards that there might have been some discrepancies in calls made.Referee is referee, thhe coach said in English with a wry smile. John Franklin-Myers Jersey. Anatoli Golyshev was ejected for the blindside hit on Baltisberger, given a five-minute interference penalty that carried an automatic game misconduct. There was no immediate word on the Guelph Storm defenceman, who was able to move but was taken to hospital nevertheless.Its difficult when one of your players goes down like that, said Fust. Hes a very popular player ... Obviously Its a point where you can rally around but the fact that he stayed on the ice that long, were all human and we were all worried about him and we didnt get a diagnosis right away.It probably did have an effect, to take a little bit of the air out of the tires for us. But thats no excuse, you have to play through those situations.Swiss captain Yannick Rathgeb, who saw a player paralysed in a game two years ago in his home town in Switzerland, was happy to report after the game that his teammate had a sore neck but was able to move. There was confusion as Baltisberger lay prone on the ice. Fust said initially there was no penalty called they were told because nobody saw it, while Bragin said the initial call was a minor penalty which escalated once the player remained down.Bragin said he had not seen the hit but the feeling on his bench was that it was not a hit to the head.Fusts camp saw it differently.I have not seen the replay yet but I was told by people that did see it that it was a head-shot as well, the Swiss coach said. Well have to obviously see what happens with that. There will be a hearing on the hit.The Golyshev major coincided with a minor penalty that gave the Swiss a five-on-three for more than one minute.We were a little lucky and Shestyorkin played very well, said Bragin.Tolchinski, with a rare Russian shot, made it 4-0 at 15:29 as the Swiss were punished for another turnover.Sharov added a fifth Russian goal at 17:36, beating Descloux with a wrist shot after a nifty move at the blue-line to elude a defender.Kamenev and Leshenko padded the lead late in the third period.The guys can still hold their heads up high, said Fust, whose young team has an off-day before facing Denmark on Tuesday. It wasnt a 7-0 game. But we need to improve.Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Cheap Denver Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Oklahoma City Thunder Jerseys Cheap Portland Trail Blazers Jerseys Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys Cheap Phoenix Suns Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Cheap Dallas Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Houston Rockets Jerseys Cheap Memphis Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys Cheap Golden State Warriors Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz