Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
xuezhiqian123 Offline

Ultrine

26.09.2018 03:59
However, about a month later in early Au Antworten

NAIROBI cheap nike air max 90 og , July 11 (Xinhua) -- The pressure that comes with being Kenya team captain will not wear down World Junior 5,000m silver medalist Emmaculate Chepkirui from her ambition to break a world record on home soil.

Chepkirui is aware that her senior Kenya team members will be watching from the stands and as a sign of morale, she wants to send them to the London World Championships in August with a clear message, that of a champion.

At stake is the 10-year-old 3,000m record of 8:53.94, set by former World Championships silver medalist Mercy Cherono in Ostrava, Czech Republic.

Cherono has stood out as a pillar of hope to Chepkirui. But with her not making the Kenya team to Landon, Chepkirui is devoted her time to write her own piece of history at the World Under18 Championships, which starts in Nairobi on Wednesday.

"I have always wanted to be like her. Conquer my fears and rivals in the youth and junior stage before graduating to the senior ranks. Cherono broke the youth record and no one has done it until now. I have been thinking about it for some time and I believe I have the best form to carry that assignment out," she said.

However, she warned that she will not be stupid to focus her energy on a world record at the expense of winning Kenya a gold medal.

"What matters is the gold. The record will fall in depending on my strategy. But it is winning gold that I put first," she added.

Chepkirui will not be working on winning the country its first gold medal alone. Every member of the Kenya team is out to carve a niche for themselves.

In the men's side, David Saruni, who was motivated by 2016 Rio Olympic silver medalist Boniface Mucheru and World Champion Nicholas Bett to race in the 400m hurdles, is also eying the coveted world title too.

Saruni's main focus will be to put his best foot forward during the 400m hurdles heats on day two of the competition in the afternoon.

"Bett and Mucheru are a revolution to us. We never imagined a Kenyan ruling the sprint races. They have done it and we have just to take cue and do it," he said.

"We did not know much about the blocks and the hurdles techniques but now we know enough to be world beaters."

A total of 131 teams bringing in over 2,000 athletes will be competing in Nairobi for the five-day event, which is the last before IAAF shifts to continental championships.

Kenya, who won the overall title in Poland and Italy, want to win the third crown at home to crown off a successful performance at the championships.

Seven countries have pulled out including defending champions United States, Japan, Switzerland, Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Premier calls for more efforts to promote economic upgrading in west China

China's Liaoning aircraft carrier leaves Hong Kong after five-day visit

Southwest China issues orange level high temperature warning

Railway linking 7 provinces, regions expected to be in operation in 2020

Soldiers, officers of aircraft carrier Liaoning visit elders in HK

Number of Tibetan antelopes rises to over 200,000 at Changtang in Tibet

Blooming cole flowers attract tourists in NW China's Xinjiang

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo

Photo of Yu Wanli and Wang Jing (assumed name) Chatting record shows Yu sent his photo to Wang via smart phone. File photo of Yu Wanli

An associate professor at the elite Peking University has been accused of seducing a female oversea student, making her pregnant and coercing her into adoption, Beijing Youth Daily reported.

Yu Wanli, assistant professor at the School of International Studies, has been expelled from the Communist Party of China after the incident with a pending administrative sanction by the univesity.

The informant Liu Wei (assumed name), who described himself as a graduate from Peking University and a friend of the female international student, firstly sent an email to the university’s discipline website on October 24. He then mailed three other letters to the authorities, providing chatting records of Yu and the female student as well as their photos.

The female student Wang Jing (assumed name) also told the reporters about her “relationship” with Yu.

Wang said she’s studying at the School of International Studies for her PhD degree in Peking University. She got acquainted with Yu after choosing the elective course American Diplomatic Studies, which was taught by Yu.

“At first it was just normal,” said Wang. As Yu often asked to eat with her, the two got familiar with each other, but “didn’t cross the line”.

By the end of the semester, when Wang thought her acquaintance with Yu would end as she submitted her paper, she received several “vague” messages from Yu, showing his care for her.

One after noon in this July Yu asked Wang to participate a seminar which started at 2 pm, but also asked to meet her beforehand. Yu went to Wang’s dorm around 12 am and talked with her about the seminar, and then “with not any suggestion”, he had sex with her.

“I kept pushing him away, but he said he loved me a lot and promised to give me happiness,” Wang said.

Wang said she didn’t know Yu’s age, let alone the fact that he’s already married.

“He looks young and likes to stay with students,” Wang said she thought she was in a serious relationship with Yu.

In the chatting records that Wang showed to the press, Yu called her “Laopo”(老婆, meaning wife).

However, about a month later in early August, Yu began taking pictures of him and Wang after having sex, and also sent her his own photos via telephone. He even told her about having sex with other women “sometimes with a proud look”.

“He said he met women on QQ and had one night stand with them”, Wang Jing said. She began to feel fear and hatred towards Yu.

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz