Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
zxlbxj1 Offline

Abbil

02.07.2018 11:02
Not only did the team suffer its third Antworten

The news keeps getting worse for the Colorado Avalanche. Not only did the team suffer its third straight loss last night - and that at the hands of the lowly Florida Panthers - but the team may also have lost its star player. Centre Matt Duchene left Saturday nights 4-1 loss with what the team is calling an oblique injury. The news was initially reported by the Denver Posts Adrian Dater, who said that the extent of the injury was not known after the game and could become clearer at some point on Sunday. Duchene is the Avalanches leading scorer with 12 goals and eight assists through 19 games played in 2013-14. DJ Moore Jersey . The stakes were higher, the competition more fierce and the atmosphere was that of a playoff game - something the young, upstart Raptors have five weeks to better prepare themselves for or the result will be eerily similar. DJ Moore Panthers Jersey . Or, for that matter, the aged. http://www.nflpanthersgearofficial.com/ian-thomas-jersey/. - Robert Griffin III has a sprained throwing shoulder that limited him in practice Wednesday as the Washington Redskins prepared for their season finale against the Dallas Cowboys. Ian Thomas Panthers Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Marquis Haynes Jersey . Pistorius mindset when he stood on his stumps in a bathroom and pulled the trigger on his 9 mm pistol in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013 remains the crux of the South African trial that has captured worldwide attention and is about to start its seventh week of globally televised proceedings. It was initially scheduled to run for three weeks.Rookie Card Gwynn & Bip Roberts MLB Commercial Tony shows off a little bit of his acting skills in this commercial with former Padres second baseman Bip Roberts. We wonder if the price of a Roberts rookie card has at least gone up a few cents? Tribute Tweets #Padres Tony Gwynn had 287 career plate appearances against #Braves trio of Maddux, Glavine, & Smoltz, he hit .381 with just 3 strikeouts. — Ace of MLB Stats (@AceballStats) June 16, 2014 RIP Tony Gwynn. The MLB Hall of Famer hit over .300 in 18 straight seasons. Only Ty Cobb (23) had a longer streak. pic.twitter.com/lNgVFHy6tg — Numbers Never Lie (@ESPN_Numbers) June 16, 2014 Baseball lost a great man today. A true ambassador for our sport. RIP Tony Gwynn — Tim Wakefield (@TimWakefield49) June 16, 2014 #Padres Tony Gwynn would have had to go 0 for 1,183 for his career batting average to drop below .300. — Ace of MLB Stats (@AceballStats) June 16, 2014 I was a massive #TonyGwynn fan. Such a sad loss. He was easily one of the best hitters that ever lived. RIP — Jeremy Taggart (@Taggart7) June 16, 2014 #Padres Tony Gwynn had 34 career multi-strikeouts gaames, #Astros Chris Carter had twice that (68) last season.dddddddddddd — Ace of MLB Stats (@AceballStats) June 16, 2014 Today I lost my Dad, my best friend and my mentor. Im gonna miss u so much pops. Im gonna do everything in my power to continue to... — Tony Gwynn Jr. (@tonygwynnjr) June 16, 2014 Make u proud! — Tony Gwynn Jr. (@tonygwynnjr) June 16, 2014 Love u pops! — Tony Gwynn Jr. (@tonygwynnjr) June 16, 2014 Tony Gwynns Son Responds to Heckler Were not sure this is exactly how Tony Gwynn Sr. would respond to hecklers, but then again, were pretty sure Mr. Padre and his stats were heckle proof. That Year Where Tony Gwynn Nearly Batted .400 Its been over 70 years a player has batted over .400, and before the strike ended the 1994 season Gwynn came very close to accomplishing the feat, batting .394. Gwynns Game Saving Grab Although Tony Gwynn was better known for his skills with a bat in his hands, lets not forget he was also incredibly skilled with a glove on his right hand. Tony Gwynn Jr, had some heartbreaking Tweets on his account in tribute to his father as well. Click here to read his words. Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz