Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

27.09.2018 08:17
PORTLAND, Ore. [url=http://www.cheapredsoxjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-christian-vazquez-jers ey]Christian Vazquez Jersey[/url] . -- Ch Antworten

PORTLAND, Ore. Christian Vazquez Jersey . -- Chase De Leo had two goals and two assists as the Portland Winterhawks extended their win streak to 19 games by defeating the visiting Prince Albert Raiders 6-3 on Saturday in Western Hockey League action. Nicolas Petan also had a pair of goals for the Winterhawks (45-12-5), Oliver Bjorkstrand scored once and set up two more and Matthew Dumba added a single goal. Dakota Conroy scored twice for the Raiders (29-29-4) and Josh Morrissey had a goal and an assist. Portlands Corbin Boes made 23 saves for the win. Cole Cheveldave allowed five goals on 34 shots before giving way to Nick McBride, who stopped 13-of-14 shots in 23 minutes of relief. The Winterhawks went 2 for 4 on the power play while the Cougars scored twice on six chances with the man advantage. --- PATS 5 HITMEN 4 (SO) REGINA -- Colby Williams set up two goals in regulation and then scored the shootout winner as the Pats stopped Calgary from winning its 10th game in a row. Morgan Klimchuk had two goals and an assist for Regina (34-22-6), which is 7-0-1 in its last eight outings, while Dyson Stevenson and Dmitry Sinitsyn added single goals. Brady Brassart, Jake Virtanen, Adam Tambellini and Connor Rankin scored for the Hitmen (41-15-7). Daniel Wapple made 45 saves for the Pats as Calgarys Chris Driedger stopped 26-of-30 shots in defeat. --- ROYALS 6 BLADES 3 SASKATOON -- Logan Nelson scored twice and Brandon Magee had three assists as Victoria doubled up the Blades. Taylor Crunk, Axel Blomqvist, Brett Cote and Ben Walker also scored for the Royals (43-17-4). Ryan Graham, Nikita Scherbak and Brett Stovin supplied the scoring for Saskatoon (16-41-5). Victorias Patrik Polivka made 17 saves for the win. Alex Moodie allowed five goals on 26 shots through two periods for the Blades. Troy Trombley stopped 13-of-14 shots in relief. --- WHEAT KINGS 7 WARRIORS 4 BRANDON -- Tim McGauley had a hat trick and Jesse Gabrielle added a pair of goals as the Wheat Kings snapped an eight-game slide by defeating Moose Jaw. Ryan Pulock scored once and set up two more for Brandon (29-26-8) and Brett Kitt had a single goal. Colton McCarthy, Josh Uhrich, Brayden Point and Tanner Eberle scored for the Warriors (15-37-9), who dropped their fifth game in a row. Jordan Papirny made 41 saves for the Wheat Kings. Moose Jaws Justin Paulic gave up seven goals on 22 shots in 31 minutes of action. Zach Sawchenko finished the game for the Warriors and stopped 20 shots in relief. --- GIANTS 5 OIL KINGS 1 EDMONTON -- Jackson Houck scored twice and Joel Hamilton had three assists as Vancouver downed the Oil Kings. Dalton Sward, Trent Lofthouse and Carter Popoff also scored for the Giants (30-24-10), who went 3 for 6 on the power play. Curtis Lazar put Edmonton (43-15-2) on the board with a power-play goal. The Oil Kings finished 1 for 6 with the man advantage. Vancouvers Payton Lee made 32 saves for the win. Tyler Santos allowed five goals on 15 shots in 29 minutes of action before Tristan Jarry took over for the Oil Kings. Jarry made 12 saves in relief. --- BRONCOS 5 REBELS 3 RED DEER, Alta. -- Andrew Johnson and Codo Gordon each scored twice as Swift Current toppled the Rebels. Jay Merkley also scored for the Broncos (30-24-8) and Graham Black tacked on four assists. Rhyse Dieno, Vukie Mpofu and Scott Feser scored for Red Deer (29-30-4). Landon Bow made 31 saves for Swift Current while Taz Burman turned aside 32-of-36 shots for the Rebels. --- BLAZERS 3 THUNDERBIRDS 2 (SO) KENT, Wash. -- Matt Bellerive scored the shootout winner as Kamloops held on to defeat Seattle. Collin Shirley and Cole Ully scored 16 seconds apart in regulation for the Blazers (13-44-5), who led 2-1 after 20 minutes. Bolton Pouliot started in net for Kamloops but left the game at the 7:03 mark of the first period, stopping 3-of-4 shots in the process. Cole Kehler earned the win by making 33 saves in relief. Alexander Delnov and Shea Theodore scored for the Thunderbirds (37-19-6) and Taran Kozun stopped 28 shots in defeat. --- TIGERS 5 HURRICANES 3 MEDICINE HAT, Alta. -- Miles Koules had two goals and an assist and the Tigers went 3 for 3 on the power play en route to defeating Lethbridge. Kyle Becker, Cole Sanford and Dylan Bredo also scored for Medicine Hat (38-21-3) and Nick Schneider made 26 saves for the win. Giorgio Estephan, Reid Duke and Jamal Watson scored for the last-place Hurricanes (12-46-5), who went 1 for 5 with the man advantage. Teagan Sacher stopped 35 shots for Lethbridge, which played without defenceman Tyler Bell after he was ejected at 18:07 of the first period for a checking-to-the-head major. --- COUGARS 2 ROCKETS 1 PRINCE GEORGE, B.C. -- Jansen Harkins scored the go-ahead goal at 8:26 of the third period as the Cougars snapped Kelownas five-game win streak. Ty Edmonds turned away 42 shots for Prince George (26-31-8), including 16 in the final period to preserve victory. Klarc Wilson also scored for the Cougars. Rourke Chartier scored for the league-leading Rockets (48-9-4) while Jordon Cooke made 23 saves in a losing cause. --- CHIEFS 6 ICE 3 SPOKANE, Wash. -- Mitch Holmberg scored three times and Carter Proft added two more goals as the Chiefs halted Kootenays four-game win streak. Marcus Messier also scored for Spokane (35-21-6) while Mike Aviani chipped in with two assists. The Ice (35-23-4) got goals from Tim Bozon, Zach Franko and Jagger Dirk. Eric Williams made 33 saves for the Chiefs. Kootenays Mackenzie Skapski allowed four goals on 15 shots in the first period and was relieved by Wyatt Hoflin to start the second. Hoflin stopped 16-of-18 shots in relief. --- SILVERTIPS 3 AMERICANS 2 (SO) KENNEWICK, Wash. -- Joshua Winquist and Patrick Bajkov both scored in the shootout to lift Everett over Tri-City. Remi Laurencelle and Matt Pufahl scored in regulation for the Silvertips (30-23-8) and Austin Lotz made 20 saves for the victory. Parker Bowles scored both goals for the Americans (27-28-7), who lost their sixth in a row. Eric Comrie turned kicked out 39-of-41 shots in a losing cause. Brock Holt Jersey .3 million qualifying offer to outfielder Michael Cuddyer on Monday. Bill Lee Jersey . "Its not done, but its a huge step," Hannover general manager Dirk Dufner said. Poor defending allowed the visitors to score in the second minute, when Leon Andreasens header from Christian Panders cross sent the ball inside the far post. http://www.cheapredsoxjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-j-d-martinez-jersey . on the 15-day disabled Monday list because of a strained right hamstring.Sepp Blatter has told Sky Sports News HQ he would have gone to Tasmania if he was guilty of corruption at FIFA. The former FIFA president is in the process of fighting a six-year ban from football over a 2011 payment to UEFA counterpart Michel Platini.Both men have failed to overturn their appeals at FIFA and are now in the process of appealing to the sports highest judicial body, the Court of Arbitration for Sport. And in the meantime Blatter says he will talk to the FBI, Swiss authorities or anyone else investigating corruption allegations which have snowballed since the arrests of several FIFA officials last May on the eve of the organisations annual conference.Asked if the FBI had been in touch he told SSNHQ: Direct contact? No, but they have asked the Swiss authorities to make some questions.I havent been questioned, neither by one nor the other organisation so far. I am willing to co-operate with all investigators in the US or here. Former FIFA president Sepp Blatter tells Sky Sports News HQ he did not pay Michel Platini to stop the Frenchman standing against him Asked whether he was guilty of any wrongdoing he said: I would not be as relaxed as I am. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic. If I had in my conscience, really Sepp, you were a nasty man then I would have stopped it immediately. I would have taken my luggage and I would have gone, lets say, to Tasmania.There was a flat denial when Blatter was asked whether the £1.3m payment to Platini was a bribe to stop his long-time ally running in FIFAs presidential election.The Swiss also denied conspiring with disgraced FIFA vice-president Jack Warner to make money from the sale of television rights and said his father would rise up from the grave if he abandoned the fight to clear his name.I fight for me and my personal reputation and Im also defending FIFA in these different cases in different courts, he said.They have asked me in some cases for testimony and in other cases for information, and Ill do it because they think I can explain a little bit what happened in FIFA. Also See: World Cup section Features Latest video Get Sky Sports Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Team USA Hockey Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Flames Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Winter Classic Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz