Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

28.09.2018 08:30
VANCOUVER - Sorry, Canada. [url=http://www.brewersteamshop.com/Brewers-Eric-Sogard-Kids-Jersey/]Eri c Sogard Jersey[/url] . Vanco Antworten

VANCOUVER - Sorry, Canada. Eric Sogard Jersey . Vancouver Canucks coach John Tortorella has apologized for favouring Sweden over Canada in the mens Olympic gold-medal hockey game. "If I have insulted anybody, that certainly wasnt my intention and I think all of you know that," he said after practice Tuesday. "But it was a careless use of words and where I should be more cognizant. I want to clear that up." Tortorella said he wanted Sweden to win in order to help struggling Canucks defenceman Alex Edler and winger Daniel Sedin turn their seasons around. Edler and Sedin played for Sweden in the Games while goaltender Roberto Luongo and Dan Hamhuis were members of the gold-medal-winning Canada squad. "My sole intent — and still is — was worrying about the Vancouver Canucks and the players (who were in the Olympics), how good theyre feeling," said Tortorella. The Canucks are mired in a seven-game losing streak that has left them in a battle for a playoff berth heading into the stretch drive of the season. Canada beat the U.S. in the semifinal to qualify for the final against Sweden. Tortorella, a 55-year-old Boston native known for his outspoken ways that often rankle people, was an assistant with the American squad that lost the 2010 gold-medal game to Canada in Vancouver. He joined the Canucks after being fired by the New York Rangers in the off-season, and former Vancouver coach Alain Vigneault replaced him in the Big Apple. "As I said when I was hired here, its an absolute privilege to coach in Canada, and I still feel that," said Tortorella. "I love everything about it. I love the pressure. I love the scrutiny, all the second-guessing (and) all that stuff that comes with it. I couldnt be happier and, to me, more complete as far as what I want to do as a coach and to coach in this country." Tortorella said he sent a text message of apology to one Team Canada coach and it was passed on to all of the others after Canada blanked the Swedes 3-0 on Sunday. He also praised Hockey Canada for the work that it does. Brent Suter Jersey . MacArthur scored two goals, and the Senators outlasted Detroit in a testy third period to beat the Red Wings 4-2 on Saturday night. Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys . The Tiger-Cats announced on Friday the linebacker has signed a new contract with the team through the 2016 season. http://www.brewersteamshop.com/Brewers-Robin-Yount-Kids-Jersey/ .In a statement released Friday, the Catalan club said the Brazil stars recovery would be monitored to determine when he can begin training again.BALTIMORE -- The Baltimore Ravens have bolstered their receiving corps, agreeing in principle to a contract with tight end Dallas Clark and signing wideout Brandon Stokley to a one-year contract. The team announced the deals Sunday. The Ravens lost top tight end Dennis Pitta to a season-ending hip injury early in training camp, and Ed Dickson, the player being counted on to replace him is sidelined by a partially torn hamstring. The 34-year old Clark has been one of the more productive tight ends in the NFL during the last decade. He has 474 catches 5,322 yards and 50 touchdowns in 10 NFL seasons, the first nine of which he spent with the Indianapolis Colts. The 37-year old Stokley was drafted by the Ravens in the fourth round of the 1999 NFL draft and caught a touchdown during Baltimores win over the New York Giants in the 2001 Super Bowl. Since leaving the Ravens following the 2002 season, Stokley has spent time with the Indianapolis Colts, Deenver Broncos, Seattle Seahawks and New York Giants. Corey Knebel Jersey. He has 384 catches for 5,224 yards and 39 touchdowns in 14 NFL seasons. "He gives us experience," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said. "He gives us a guy that can catch balls in the slot. Hes done that over a number of years, and hes done a great job of that, so thats an asset for us." Clarks numbers have dipped in recent years, but he still had 47 catches for 435 yards and four touchdowns with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers last season. He will be in Baltimore on Monday to take a physical. Stokley had 45 catches for 544 yards and five touchdowns for the Broncos last year. He will be part of a group that includes Jacoby Jones, Tandon Doss and Deonte Thompson competing for playing time. "I feel like I can move the chains," Stokley said. "I feel like I can help the club get in the end zone, keep the offence on the field and be successful." Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Stars Jerseys Cheap Wild Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Ducks Jerseys Cheap Coyotes Jerseys Wholesale Flames Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Oilers Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz