Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

29.09.2018 08:23
London, England - Top seed Novak Djokovic needed all five sets to win his quarterfinal match, while seven-time champion Roger Fe Antworten

London, England - Top seed Novak Djokovic needed all five sets to win his quarterfinal match, while seven-time champion Roger Federer advanced in four and defending titlist Andy Murray was sent packing by rising Bulgarian star Grigor Dimitrov in straights Wednesday at Wimbledon. Eric Ebron Jersey . The former champion and 2013 runner-up Djokovic trailed two-sets-to-one against 26th-seeded Croat Marin Cilic before turning things around for a 6-1, 3-6, 6-7 (4-7), 6-2, 6-2 decision on the No. 1 Court. The French Open runner-up Djokovic will meet Dimitrov in Fridays semifinals at the All England Club. It will mark the Serbian stars sixth final-four appearance at Wimbledon, where he titled in 2011 and lost to Murray in last years finale. Djokovic snuck past Cilic in 3 hours, 38 minutes with the help seven service breaks and six double faults by his Croatian counterpart. The Serb moved on despite striking 10 fewer winners (42-32) than Cilic, who had 16 more unforced errors (48-32) on Day 9. The 6-foot-6 Cilic played in his fourth career major quarterfinal (1-3) and his first one since the 2012 U.S. Open. The 27-year-old Djokovic is a six-time Grand Slam champion who has appeared in 11 of the last 15 major finals. He would replace Rafael Nadal atop the mens rankings with a title this weekend. Meanwhile, the 11th-seeded Dimitrov leveled the third-seeded Murray 6-1, 7-6 (7-4), 6-2 and the fourth-seeded former No. 1 great Federer overcame Australian Open champ and fifth-seeded fellow Swiss Stan Wawrinka 3-6, 7-6 (7-5), 6-4, 6-4 on the famed Centre Court. Dimitrovs serve was just too tough to deal with on Day 9, as the Bulgarian popped 10 aces and was broken only once en route to a convincing victory over Murray. The gifted star used plenty of variety, with topspin, volleys and a beautiful one-handed backhand to advance. The 27-year-old two-time Grand Slam winner Murray succumbed in 1 hour, 40 minutes by tallying five double faults and striking 19 more unforced errors (37-18) than his Bulgarian counterpart. Murray had won his last 17 matches at the All England Club, as he captured an Olympic gold medal here in 2012 and gave Britain its first male Wimbledon singles champion in 77 years last year. He was also a Wimbledon runner-up in 2012. The 23-year-old Dimitrov, once nicknamed "Baby Fed," will now appear in his first-ever Grand Slam semifinal. He was a quarterfinalist at this years Aussie Open. "Im excited and happy I went through in straight sets," Dimitrov told BBC television. "Its never easy to play Andy, especially in front of his home crowd. I was pretty fortunate today. "As soon as we started warming up, I sensed his game wasnt at his highest level and I was pretty confident and playing good tennis. The first set helped me get into a good rhythm. The second set tiebreak was a key moment for me. Coming into the third set, I knew I had a lot of things under control. "I was pretty steady during the whole match and came out the winner. I have two more matches to play hopefully. Im trying to stay on course and prepare for the next one." Dimitrov captured his first-ever grass-court title at Londons Queens Club three weeks ago and is an unblemished 9-0 on grass this year. Federer, meanwhile, improved to 14-2 lifetime against his good friend Wawrinka after dropping the first set on Wednesday. The mighty Federer righted the ship by winning the second-set tiebreak and would assume control from there. The Swiss icon moved on in 2 hours, 33 minutes with 10 aces and two breaks against Wawrinka, who settled for only one break against the all-time great. Wawrinka was playing in his first-ever Wimbledon quarterfinal and slowed by some physical issues over the last three sets. The 17-time Grand Slam king Federer is now 72-8 at Wimbledon, which includes a 2008 runner-up finish in addition to his seven championships. Hell now appear in his ninth Wimbledon semifinal and 35th career major semi. The 32-year-old Federer now awaits a young gun in either Canadian Milos Raonic or Aussie Nick Kyrgios, who stunned Nadal on Tuesday. Marvin Harrison Jersey .? It was his second straight start for the Jets; he suffered a 1-0 loss against Minnesota Monday. So this season Hutchinson has now won games in the ECHL, AHL and NHL. He was perfect three- for-three in the shootout to nail down the win. Adam Vinatieri Jersey . With the suspension, Nigeria is unable to take part in any kind of international fixtures. FIFA had issued a warning to the NFF last week after the federation was served with court proceedings from the government that prevented the NFFs president from running the NFFs day-to-day affairs. http://www.coltsfansshop.com/Colts-Marlon-Mack-Draft-Jersey/ . He never mentioned anything about his hitting. The 33-year-old right-hander had success with both Sunday, pitching six solid innings and helping the offence-starved Mets with an RBI single as New York salvaged a doubleheader split with a 4-2 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - Andrew Luck made no excuses after his worst game as a pro came in the biggest game of his young career.My play was not up to par for where it needs to be to give you a chance to beat a quality team like them, Luck said after the New England Patriots ended the Indianapolis Colts season with a 45-7 victory in the AFC championship Sunday.Playing in steady rain from the start, the dome-team Colts (13-6) never got on track a week after upsetting Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos on the road. Luck completed just 12 of 33 passes for 126 yards, no touchdowns and two interceptions. His passer rating was a career-low 23.0.A few of Lucks passes were dropped early in the game and the slick conditions certainly made it tougher to throw the ball and catch it. But Luck wouldnt blame the weather.I dont think it had a negative effect on anything, he said.Losing to the Patriots (14-4) is nothing new for Luck or the Colts.The two-time Pro Bowl quarterback is 0-4 against Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and New England in three seasons. He has six TDs and 10 interceptions in those four losses.Overall, the Colts are 1-4 against the Patriots in the playoffs since 2003.It was a great run, Colts owner Jim Irsay said. We all believed we had a chance to run the table, but it was a great season and we improved.The Colts have advanced one game further in each of Lucks three seasons. They lost in the first round in 2012 and in the divisional round to the Patriots last year.While Luck struggled, the defence couldnt stop Brady or LeGarrette Blunt. It contributed to the second-most lopsided AFC championship victory ever and third-most overall.Everybody had to play their best game of the year, coach Chuck Pagano said. It doesnt all fall on the quarterback. Im sure glad we got him. I wouldnt be here talking to you if we didnt.The Colts had a week full of distractions. The team placed backup linebacker Josh McNary on the commissioners exempt list Thursday, less than 24 hours after prosecutors filed criminal charges against the 26-year-old. Al Woods Jersey. Reserve offensive tackle Xavier Nixon missed the teams flight Saturday and was inactive. Running back Trent Richardson missed the walk-through Saturday and didnt travel with the team.Weve got too good of veteran leadership in that locker room, and were not going to use that as any excuse, Pagano said. It is what it is, its unfortunate, but it had nothing to do with the outcome of this game.Brady threw three touchdown passes, Blount ran 30 times for 148 yards and three scores and the Patriots made it a rout in the second half after taking a 17-7 lead at halftime.The biggest blowout in AFC title history was Buffalos 51-3 win over the Los Angeles Raiders after the 1990 season. The second-largest margin of victory in a conference championship game was the New York Giants 41-0 win over Minnesota following the 2000 regular season.The Patriots beat the Colts 43-22 in last seasons divisional playoff with Blount rushing for 166 yards and four touchdowns. They also beat them 43-22 on Nov. 16 as Jonas Gray rushed for 201 yards and four TDs.The Colts were porous against the run again Sunday night. They werent much better against the pass.After Luck threw an interception to Darrelle Revis late in the third quarter, a fan held up a sign: No Luck In Our House.They did a good job making plays and we didnt, Luck said. It seemed like they were more on the details and we werent. They did a good job of holding us in check tonight, really.While the Patriots head to Arizona to face the defending champion Seattle Seahawks (14-4) in the Super Bowl, the Colts enter the off-season trying to find a way to narrow the gap.Theyre in control of the AFC and we have to do whatever it takes to get closer, tight end Dwayne Allen said.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org___Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_RobMaaddi Cheap Hockey Blackhawks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Avalanche Jerseys Cheap Hockey Stars Jerseys Cheap Hockey Wild Jerseys Cheap Hockey Predators Jerseys Cheap Hockey Blues Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jets Jerseys Cheap Hockey Ducks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Hockey Flames Jerseys Cheap Hockey Oilers Jerseys Cheap Hockey Kings Jerseys Cheap Hockey Sharks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Canucks Jerseys Cheap Hockey Golden Knights Jerseys Hockey Team Canada Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz