Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

04.07.2018 03:39
serving as a backup Antworten

KENT, Wash. TreQuan Smith Saints Jersey . -- Madison Bowey scored once and set up Justin Kirklands winner at 6:07 of the third period as the Kelowna Rockets edged the host Seattle Thunderbirds 5-4 on Tuesday in Western Hockey League playoff action. Tyrell Goulbourne, Tyson Baillie and Ryan Olsen also scored for the Rockets, who lead the second-round matchup 3-0. Kelownas Jordon Cooke made 28 saves for the victory. Adam Henry, Justin Hickman, Alexander Delnov and Ethan Bear supplied the scoring for the Thunderbirds while Taran Kozun kicked out 27-of-32 shots in defeat. --- OIL KINGS 5 WHEAT KINGS 2 BRANDON -- Tristan Jarry made 32 saves and five different players scored for Edmonton as the Oil Kings took Game 3 against the Wheat Kings in their Round 2 matchup. Ashton Sautner, Luke Bertolucci, Riley Kieser, Curtis Lazar and Mitchell Moroz scored for Edmonton while Moroz tacked on two assists for a three-point outing. John Quenneville and Richard Nejezchleb scored for Brandon. Jordan Papirny turned away 38-of-42 shots for the Wheat Kings. --- WINTERHAWKS 4 ROYALS 3 VICTORIA -- Brendan Leispic scored twice as Portland came from behind to defeat the Royals in Game 4 of its second-round clash. Chase De Leo scored the eventual winner for the Winterhawks, who lead the series 3-1, and Adam Rossignol had the other. Steven Hodges, Tyler Soy and Taylor Crunk scored for Victoria, which led 3-2 early in the third period. Portlands Brendan Burke made 25 saves for the win as Patrik Polivka stopped 34-of-38 shots for the Royals. Rick Leonard Jersey . Auld made 37 saves in a 5-3 loss to the Boston Bruins on Saturday. It was Ottawas first game without starter Anderson, who is out indefinitely after cutting his hand Wednesday night, and it was evident the team wasnt sure how to deal with the change in goal. Marcus Davenport Saints Jersey . Andrews, Scotland - Oliver Wilson fired a final- round, 2-under 70 on Sunday and he held on to win the Alfred Dunhill Links Championship by one shot. http://www.shoptheofficialsaints.com/Elite-Rick-Leonard-Saints-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Florida – Its been almost seven years since the Blue Jays last won a series at Tropicana Field.LONDON -- Fourth-seeded Grigor Dimitrov upset top-seeded Stan Wawrinka 6-2, 6-4 to reach the final at Queens Club on Saturday. He will play 10th-seeded Feliciano Lopez in Sundays final, after the Spanish left-hander defeated Radek Stepanek of the Czech Republic 7-6 (7), 6-4. "Its a good feeling," Dimitrov said. "I always wanted to be in a final out here; stepping on that (court) on Sunday means a lot to me. It has always been like one of the biggest events for me, for some reason" It was the first victory in their three meetings for Dimitrov, who at 23 is the youngest player ranked in the worlds top 20. The Bulgarian took a 3-2 lead on his fourth break point when Wawrinka double-faulted, then broke again for 5-2. Wawrinka held two break points in the next game but was unable to prevent Dimitrov serving out the set, and the Swiss also failed to convert two break points for a 3-1 lead in the second set. Dimitrov broke to lead 4-3 and held on to secure a place in his third final of the year, following tournament victories in Acapulco and Bucharest. "It was not my best mmatch," Wawrinka said. Custom Saints Jerseys. "Didnt serve the way I wanted, and didnt move well. But Grigor was playing well, being really aggressive, serving big and mixing a lot." Despite his defeat, Wawrinka was happy with his preparation for Wimbledon, which begins in nine days. "So far its been a positive week except today," he said. "I was playing well. Im really happy with the practice session that I did every day. I had a lot of time on the grass, so its been really good for the preparation for Wimbledon." Lopez and Stepanek engaged in several highly entertaining rallies and drew enthusiastic appreciation from the spectators after their spectacular points. Lopez fired a backhand winner down the line to save a break point to lead 2-1, but failed to convert any of five break points of his own when leading 3-2. The Spaniard struggled after leading the tiebreaker 6-3, finally closing out the set on his fifth set point. A break to lead 4-3 in the second set then earned Lopez a place in his first final since he won on grass at Eastbourne a year ago. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz