Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

05.10.2018 08:27
New York Islanders forward John Tavares, who suffered a partially torn MCL in his left knee during the Sochi Olympics, will not Antworten

New York Islanders forward John Tavares, who suffered a partially torn MCL in his left knee during the Sochi Olympics, will not require surgery. Tony Gwynn Jersey . Speaking to members of the media on Tuesday for the first time since returning home from the Winter Games, Tavares said he will need eight to 12 weeks to fully recover. Tavares sustained the injury during Canadas quarterfinal game against Latvia when he was hit by defenceman Artus Kulda. Despite being injured in an Olympic contest, the 23-year-old said he has no regrets about playing for Canada and would make the same decision again. "I think its important for us to play," Tavares said. "I love playing for my country and if I got the call again, I would." The former first overall pick of the Islanders said he also understood general manager Garth Snows anger at the IIHF and IOC after his injury because Snow cares solely about his team. "You understand why teams are concerned about injuries. I know he cares a lot about the Islanders and so do I." Prior to the Olympic break, Tavares was third in the NHL in points, tied for the Islanders lead in goals and leading the team in assists. Dave Winfield Jersey .com) - Virginia is for loving Latrell Scott. Craig Stammen Jersey . Infante hit a three-run homer in the sixth inning and had an RBI single in a four-run fifth against former teammate Justin Verlander, helping the Kansas City Royals beat the Tigers 11-8 Monday night. http://www.padresrookiestore.com/Padres-Freddy-Galvis-Kids-Jersey/ .The Williams siblings, with 25 Grand Slam titles between them, will have a couple of Madisons joining them, too.Madison Keys had a 6-4, 7-5 upset win over two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova on Saturday night, and Madison Brengle beat Coco Vandeweghe 6-3, 6-2 in an all-U.VALLADOLID, Spain -- Javi Guerra scored three second-half goals in heavy fog at Jose Zorilla Stadium on Monday to help Valladolid earn a much-needed 3-0 win over 10-man Celta Vigo. Valladolids second home victory of the season and first since August lifted it out of the Spanish leagues relegation zone and put it level on points with Celta. Valladolid goalkeeper Diego Marino made a superb diving save to tap Charless header over the bar in the 33rd minute. And Marino then got the Celta striker sent off in the 56th when he craftily kicked the ball into Charles to draw a second yellow card for obstruction. Four minutes later Guerra volleyed in a pass from Patrick Ebert. He gently lofted a header over the reach of goalie Yoel Rodriguez iin the 67th before sidefooting home his third in the 86th. Chase Headley Jersey. The Valladolid striker has 10 goals in 16 rounds, tying him with Real Sociedad forward Antoine Griezmann as the third-leading scorer in the league behind Diego Costa and Cristiano Ronaldo with 17 goals each. "Im having some luck with my goals and enjoying a good run," said Guerra. "We were playing for a lot tonight. We needed these three points to get some confidence back. We are a humble team and now we can breathe easier." Valladolids win meant Almeria slid down into the drop zone along with Rayo Vallecano and bottom side Real Betis. Barcelona and Atletico Madrid lead the league with Real Madrid trailing five points behind. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz