Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

04.07.2018 03:39
es. But Bradleys drive down the middle tipped off the rim and, after a scramble, Davis grabbed the rebound. Following a timeout, Antworten

PETERBOROUGH, Ont. Donte Jackson Panthers Jersey . - Hunter Garlents hat trick led the Peterborough Petes to their fifth-straight win, 7-4 against the Sudbury Wolves in Ontario Hockey League play Thursday. Garlent also had two assists for a five-point game. Michael Clarke scored twice for the Petes (21-21-4), while Anthony Stefano and Nick Ritchie, who added three assists, also scored. Nicholas Baptiste scored twice for Sudbury (25-13-7), with Kevin Raine and Radek Faksa scoring singles as the Wolves lost their third in a row. Andrew DAgostini finished with 37 saves for the Petes, while Wolves goalie Franky Palazzese was pulled after giving up three goals on seven shots. Troy Timpano stopped 15-of-17 shots in relief. --- ICEDOGS 4 STEELHEADS 1 ST. CATHARINES, Ont. — Niagara scored three unanswered goals in the first period en route to a win over Mississauga. Billy Jenkins, Anthony DiFruscia, Eric Ming and Matt Gillard scored for the IceDogs (16-24-6). Damian Bourne had the lone goal for the Steelheads (17-27-4). Niagaras Blake Richards made 34 saves, while at the other end of the ice Spencer Martin gave up all four goals on 29 shots. --- BATTALION 5 SPIRIT 1 NORTH BAY, Ont. — The Battalion scored the first five goals of the game to cruise past Saginaw. Kyle Wood, Miles Liberati, Alex Henriksson, Nick Paul and Ben Thomson scored for North Bay (24-17-6). Cody Payne replied for the Spirit (22-19-5) in the third period. North Bays Jake Smith made 28 saves, while Nikita Serebryakov was pulled from Saginaws goal after allowing four goals on 28 shots. Jake Paterson gave up one goal on 12 shots in relief. --- COLTS 7 ATTACK 2 BARRIE, Ont. — Tyson Fawcett scored a hat trick as the Colts romped past Owen Sound for their fourth straight win. Andreas Athansiou had a pair of goals for Barrie (24-17-3), with Joseph Blandisi and Mitchell Theoret adding singles. Kyle Hope scored both goals for the Attack (21-19-6). Colts goaltender Mackenzie Blackwood finished with 27 saves. Brandon Hope started for the Attack but gave up four goals on 22 shots. His replacement, Jack Flinn, allowed another three on 20 shots. Marquis Haynes Panthers Jersey .C. -- Carter Ashton had a pair of goals and added an assist as the Toronto Marlies downed the Charlotte Checkers 5-2 on Saturday in the American Hockey League. Rashaan Gaulden Jersey . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. http://www.thepanthersofficialstore.com/authentic-donte-jackson-panthers-jersey/ . For one, he still gets to crank the intensity to the max. "I push pretty angry. I ran pretty angry too though, but I have fun doing it," Lumsden said.BOSTON -- The New Orleans Pelicans players had to block out thoughts of a teammates scary fall while holding on against the Boston Celtics. Anthony Davis had 23 points and nine rebounds and Tyreke Evans scored 16 points with a key basket late to lead the Pelicans to a 95-92 win over the Celtics on Friday night. The win may prove costly for the Pelicans after reserve forward Ryan Anderson was taken from the court on a stretcher after he collided with Bostons Gerald Wallace early in the fourth quarter. Both players went to the floor hard. Anderson had 13 points and seven boards before leaving. The Celtics said a preliminary diagnosis indicated a "cervical stinger." He was taken to a local hospital to be evaluated. "I cant really disclose that stuff," Pelicans coach Monty Williams said when asked about Anderson. "We are just praying for his health. He looked like he was OK. I was more worried about his mother. I know shes at home, a nervous wreck, so hopefully she hears this message and is cool with the fact that hes OK and in good hands." New Orleans won for the fourth time in six games, but had lost six of its last seven on the road. "We were praying for him, but at the same time weve got to win a game," said Davis, who grabbed a pair of clutch rebounds. "Its good that hes OK. Were praying for him." Avery Bradley led Boston with 22 points. Jeff Green and Brandon Bass each scored 16. Jared Sullinger added 13 points and 11 rebounds. Green also had 11 boards. The Celtics, who missed 22 of 26 shots from the field in the final quarter, lost for the sixth time in seven games. "I thought we had really good looks for the most part, I really did," Boston coach Brad Stevens said. "I thought we were much more aggressive and, for whatever reason, we didnt make shots." Anderson was on his back on the court for a few minutes, getting checked out by the teams trainer and a Celtics team doctor. After about five minutes, a stretcher was brought out and both teams surrounded him on the court as he was put on a back brace before being wheeled off with 11:02 to play. Wallace stood at the ffoul line -- about 20 feet away -- nearly the entire time, biting a towel. DJ Moore Jersey. "I didnt even see him," Wallace said. "We collided. I didnt even know he was there. He said he was all right." New Orleans then had to play its best late. "We got some crucial rebounds and I think defensively we put them in some tough situations down the stretch and we were able to rebound," Brian Roberts said. With the Pelicans clinging to a 91-90 lead, Evans scored on a driving basket, but Green hit two free throws for Boston with 35.2 seconds left. The Celtics had a chance to grab the lead after Evans lost the ball out of bounds after his driving shot was deflected by Kris Humphries. But Bradleys drive down the middle tipped off the rim and, after a scramble, Davis grabbed the rebound. Following a timeout, Roberts was fouled and hit two from the line with 7 seconds left, making it 95-92. Sullingers 3-point attempt caromed off the backboard and Davis grabbed the rebound just before the horn sounded. Greens 3-pointer had given Boston an 86-83 lead with just under 5 minutes to play. After Davis putback sliced it to one, Jordan Crawford, who missed 12 of his initial 13 shots, nailed a long jumper, making it 88-85 with 3 1/2 minutes left. Boston, which trailed by six at the half, used an 8-0 run in less than a minute to take a 65-62 lead on Bradleys two free throws with 3 minutes left in the third. But the Pelicans scored seven of the quarters final nine points to grab a 73-72 edge at the break. The Pelicans led 22-17 after one and had a 49-43 edge at the intermission. NOTES: The Celtics were delayed by the snowstorm that hit the area and didnt arrive in Boston until 1 p.m. after travelling back from Thursdays nights loss in Chicago. ... Sullinger has been bothered by a bruised left hand. "Hes uncomfortable, but he wants to play," Stevens said. "Unless he gets hit, theres nothing really thats a long-term issue to him playing." ... Davis entered the game leading the league in blocks per game (3.2). ... New Orleans guard Eric Gordon played his second straight after missing three with a bruised hip. He scored 12. Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Cheap Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Discount Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz