Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

06.10.2018 09:01
The Toronto Maple Leafs named former NHL player and current London Knights owner Mark Hunter as the clubs Director of Player Per Antworten

The Toronto Maple Leafs named former NHL player and current London Knights owner Mark Hunter as the clubs Director of Player Personnel on Tuesday. Jermon Bushrod Jersey . I am very excited about joining the Toronto Maple Leafs organization, said Hunter in a statement. I am grateful for the opportunity that has been given to me by Brendan Shanahan, David Nonis and the entire management team. I would like to thank the London Knights organization for 12 great years. I am looking forward to the start of a new chapter in Toronto. The Petrolia, Ontario native played in 628 career NHL regular season games and 79 more in the postseason from 1981 to 1993. Hunter, 51, has spent the last 12 seasons as Owner, Vice President and General Manager of the Knights. He also spent a brief time as the clubs head coach during the 2011-12 season, leading the Knights to an OHL Championship and Memorial Cup Final. Hunter led the Knights to a CHL record 31 consecutive wins to start the 2004-05 season. The team would set a total of 13 CHL records that season, which culminated in a record of 79-9-2-0 and a 4-0 win in the Memorial Cup Final over Sidney Crosby and the Rimouski Oceanic. Hunter has also led the Knights to tremendous growth on the business side of their operation. Under his direction, the teams season ticket holder base grew from just over 1,200 when the team was first purchased in 2000 to 7,200 at the start of this season. In his role as Director of Player Personnel, Hunter will oversee the Maple Leafs pro scouting, amateur scouting and player evaluation departments. New Orleans Saints Jerseys . Catch the game on TSN starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. Tampa Bay currently holds the last of the Atlantics three automatic bids to the playoffs, but the Maple Leafs are just one point behind. Cameron Meredith Jersey . Jim Leyland, in his eighth playoffs, has never had a starting rotation he trusts as much as the grouping of Max Scherzer, Justin Verlander, Anibal Sanchez and Doug Fister. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Cameron-Meredith-Jersey/ .C., has been named Canadas top female official, winning the 2014 SOC Award of Excellence. Cranes career as a figure skating judge has spanned over 40 years.SYDNEY - Spanish forward Pablo Sanchez twice in a two-minute span at the start of the second half Sunday to lead Adelaide United to a 2-0 away win over the Central Coast Mariners in Australias A-League.The win moved Adelaide into second place, one point behind leading Perth Glory.Perth played with 10 men for the final half-hour but held on for a 2-1 win over Wellington. The third-place Melbourne Victoory ensured Brisbanes early-season woes continued with a 1-0 win over the defending A-League champions, and Brisbane coach Mike Mulvey was sacked Sunday. DeMario Davis Saints Jersey. .Asian champions the Western Sydney Wanderers remained without a win and at the bottom of the standings after drawing 1-1 Saturday with Newcastle. Marc Janko scored twice to lead Sydney FC to a 2-1 win over Melbourne City. Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz