Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 504 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussionen
jokergreen0220 Offline

Ultrine

10.10.2018 08:01
BOSTON -- Patrick Kane didnt have to score the Stanley Cup-winning goal this time to earn the Conn Smythe Trophy. [url=http://ww Antworten

BOSTON -- Patrick Kane didnt have to score the Stanley Cup-winning goal this time to earn the Conn Smythe Trophy. Trevor Hoffman Jersey . His performance throughout the playoffs, and especially the final, did the trick. Kane, whose overtime goal in 2010 gave the Blackhawks their first championship since 1961, led Chicago in scoring in the 2013 playoffs. He finished with 19 points on nine goals and 10 assists, including nine points in his final 10 games. "Its much deserved," said captain Jonathan Toews, who won the Conn Smythe three years ago. "Theres a lot of guys in that room that could have won that. I dont think theres anyone better than him. They way he played down the stretch, we wouldnt be here without him. Hes a hell of a player. Im very happy for him." Kane joked that goaltender Corey Crawford (1.84 goals-against average and .932 save percentage) was snubbed. Cases also could have been made for left-winger Patrick Sharp and Boston Bruins goaltender Tuukka Rask. But Kane was one of the Blackhawks major catalysts, especially once coach Joel Quenneville reunited with Toews and Bryan Bickell on Chicagos No. 1 line. "I think it speaks more for my team than myself, personally," Kane said. "Playing with great players, it was the best year of my life just playing with these guys." Kane scored twice in Game 5 to put the Blackhawks on the verge of their second title in four years and was on the ice for two more goals in Mondays Game 6 clincher at TD Garden. Nothing about those performances surprised Dale Hunter, who coached Kane with the Ontario Hockey Leagues London Knights in 2006-07. Hunter recalled on Monday when his brother and Knights general manager, Mark, called Kane into his office 10 games into a season that began with six or seven goals and a few assists. "(Mark) said, OK, Pat, youre playing outstanding and adjusting to junior-A fine, and youre doing really good," Dale Hunter said. "(Kane) goes, No, no, you havent seen me yet. Im better than that." Its hard to see Kane playing any better than he did in this Cup final and in parts of these playoffs. He had a hat trick, including the overtime winner, to send Chicago past the Los Angeles Kings in the Western Conference final. "When hes playing with the puck, hes so dynamic and skilled and fun to watch," Sharp said. "Sometimes we watch him a little bit too much. But hes a great player and once he started to get it into gear he was going to be lights out. He was lights out in this series and the last couple games against L.A." Being lights out, Kane said, had a lot to do with his teammates and linemates. "We actually came up with a name for myself this morning, calling me the Benefish, for the beneficiary of all their hard work," Kane said. "I had a couple chances to finish and ended up doing that, so got to give them the credit. "It ended up working out." Hunter Renfroe Jersey . When the Dallas Mavericks needed to stop a Golden State rally in the fourth quarter, they looked for defensive help from the rookie point guard playing in just his sixth game. Custom San Diego Padres Jerseys . Cruz set the tone with a two-run homer in the first inning, and Baltimore scored eight times in the eighth to pull away for a 12-3 victory in Game 1. The major league leader with 40 homers during the regular season, Cruz added an RBI single to his early blast off Max Scherzer. http://www.padresrookiestore.com/Padres-Craig-Stammen-Kids-Jersey/ . So heres what I do when I want to get into the baseball mood—I delve into "The Baseball Project".Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho claims he is not afforded the same level of respect as Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger. The two managers are preparing to face each other in the league on Saturday as Wengers side travel to Old Trafford to take on the Red Devils.Mourinho is under pressure heading into this weekends clash with his team already eight points off the pace in the Premier League. Manchester United face Arsenal at Old Trafford on Saturday Much of the build-up to the game has centred on Mourinhos personal rivalry with Wenger and the United boss insists the Frenchman receives more respect from the British press, despite the fact the two managers have won the same number of Premier League titles.Sir Alex Ferguson is not here anymore and tomorrow we are speaking about six or seven Premier League titles, Mourinho said at his pre-match press conference. Highlights from Manchester Uniteds 3-1 win over Swansea I have three and Mr Wenger has three or four, I dont know. We are speaking about the two managers with the best record in the Premier League.Does that mean we should be respected, even in periods when our results are not the best? I think Mr Wenger has that respect from all of you.I dont think I have. Especially because my last Premier League title was 18 months ago and not 18 years ago. So I dont think I get that respect. Rollie Fingers Jersey. The two managers have clashed in the past but Mourinho has played down the rivalry Wenger is yet to beat Mourinho in the Premier League but the United manager insists that statistic will have no bearing on this weekends game. The record against any other manager being good or bad is not important, he said. The only thing that matters is what you get globally as a team. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Mourinho guided his former club Chelsea to the Premier League crown just two seasons ago and is determined to recreate that success at United, despite the clubs slow start to the campaign.The Portuguese insists he is happy at Old Trafford and says he turned down a number of offers from across Europe in order to take charge of the Red Devils earlier this year.I am in the club where I want to be. Thats as simple as that. When I was sacked at Chelsea I was not in trouble. I had lots of offers, he said. However, Mourinho is unhappy with a perceived lack of respect from the media I dont speak about them because its a matter of principle but I could have been working one week after. I could have been working immediately.I could be working in some of the biggest clubs in Europe and I waited for the chance to work at a club I wanted to be.I was champion at four different clubs and I want to be champion in every club I work, which is quite a nice record if I can do that. So I want to do that at Manchester United.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Jose: Rooney ready for Arsenal Man Utd v Arsenal tactics Redknapp on Rooney Schweinsteiger vows to fight on Cheap Bosnia Herzegovina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Cheap Austria Soccer Jerseys Cheap Australia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Danmark Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ecuador Soccer Jerseys Cheap Egypt Soccer Jerseys Cheap England Soccer Jerseys Cheap Finland Soccer Jerseys Cheap France Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Ghana Soccer Jerseys Cheap Greece Soccer Jerseys Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys Cheap Netherlands Soccer Jerseys Cheap Honduras Soccer Jerseys Cheap Hungary Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iceland Soccer Jerseys Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys Cheap Iraq Soccer Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz